Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-01-24, 03:39   Link #961
Mukki

Send a message via AIM to Mukki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Ummm...remember the flashback in season one that showed a red haired women was supposedly Alasters old partner before Shana came along...Well read the thread and you'll see what I mean. However I'm not 100% but I think the novels hints at a connection between her and Shana.
I have no idea who those two could be related though, wasn't Alastor's previous Flame Haze around from hundreds of years ago? I mean, unless Shana's really really old, you know, a connection shouldn't be possible.

Not saying it isn't, just saying that I'd like to know how it would be pulled off.
Mukki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 04:20   Link #962
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
Okay thanks. So Shana's inspiration in becoming Flame Haze comes from the influence of Wilhelmina. Since the first season mentioned something about Shana being different from a typical Flame Haze (i.e. not a Flame Haze that hates Tomogara) I always thought there were more to the story than that.

Too bad there's no mentioning of Shana's family, I'm interested to know if there's one, since her unknown origin kinda make you think Shana isn't ordinary (not in a bad sense =P)
I don't think any mention of Shana's real family is relevant to this story, although it would be interesting to know the details of how Wilhelmina found her. I mean, if she was found as a little baby, not much would have really happened before she was found.
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 07:54   Link #963
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgewalker00 View Post
Spoiler for about ike:
wat? i never knew that. he was still alive in vol16 though
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 08:02   Link #964
cnnydz
Feed me

shana's origin was not disclosed but it is accepted that she would be very famous (a princess, maybe?). i think Wilhelmina was a princess
Old 2008-01-24, 09:35   Link #965
lua thien
Fallen Exile

Is there any Flame Haze that isn't of royalty or noble lineage?
lua thien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 12:02   Link #966
alvinkhorfire

Other than the mystery about Shana's origin, I don't think that the novels cover on how Yuji became a torch and later a mystes as he received Reiji Maigo. Am I right about this?
Old 2008-01-24, 13:23   Link #967
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lua thien View Post
Is there any Flame Haze that isn't of royalty or noble lineage?
i am sure there are, but you need to have a large existence (i.e famous) to be able to host a guze no ou. that is why so many of them have royal blood.

how yuji became a torch was never told to us but the culprit was thought to be Friagne the Hunter.
Old 2008-01-24, 19:29   Link #968
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

i think shana was found as a survivor after the great war. with such, i could assume that alastor and wilhelmina didnt give her a name. she was just the most fit successor of the enpatsu no shakugan (what the criteria is, i dont have a clue). maybe for the kings of guze, naming a person who would be a killing drone is irrelevant ~_~
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 19:46   Link #969
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
i think shana was found as a survivor after the great war. with such, i could assume that alastor and wilhelmina didnt give her a name. she was just the most fit successor of the enpatsu no shakugan (what the criteria is, i dont have a clue). maybe for the kings of guze, naming a person who would be a killing drone is irrelevant ~_~
that's impossible the great war was few hundred years ago, and shana is pretty young, she hasn't been a flame haze for very long.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 19:54   Link #970
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
that's impossible the great war was few hundred years ago, and shana is pretty young, she hasn't been a flame haze for very long.
makes sense... sorry my bad

then in that case, alastor lived without a vessel for hundreds of years. he and wilhelmina just stayed on their own seireiden along with shiro
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 21:40   Link #971
tebahpla
Not B&

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_Pop View Post
Thx for the info. Anyone got a picture of Sairei no Hebi?
Spoiler for serei no hebi:
tebahpla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 21:47   Link #972
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebahpla View Post
Spoiler for serei no hebi:
Yes, it is.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 22:03   Link #973
tebahpla
Not B&

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Yes, it is.
it is confirmed then. damn he's got a nice upgrade. awesome.
Old 2008-01-25, 22:11   Link #974
DX HBK
I'm the Showstopper!

I don't remember any of the earlier posts about this but:

What made the Snake of the Festival decide to merge with Yuji in the first place? Is the Silver already merged with Yuji as well?
DX HBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 22:19   Link #975
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX HBK View Post
I don't remember any of the earlier posts about this but:

What made the Snake of the Festival decide to merge with Yuji in the first place? Is the Silver already merged with Yuji as well?
well it was already answered but, originally Sairei no Hebi was to fuse with Silver, thats why Silver was fused with Reiji Maigo(well hi spirit, or sumthing like that his body's supposedly in Balle Masque headquarters) because of some power of the Reiji Maigo Sairei no Hebi can cross form outside of reality(he was trapped there over 6000 years ago by a group of Flame Haze) to the present world, and then he was supposed to take over Silver's body(which was also within the Reiji Maigo but Sairei no Hebi didn't like the fact that Silver was plain, and had no personality, and decided to fuse with Yuji because he likes Yuji's personality.

Last edited by DeotoxSlayer; 2008-01-25 at 22:38.
Old 2008-01-25, 22:45   Link #976
setsuke

Quote:
as expected from cnnydz-sama XD

also, if i remember correctly, hirai is aiming for ike but since she was torched, her existence became meaningless to him.

Spoiler for speaking of which:
Wait so when Ike confessed to Yoshida in vol.12 he's already a torch?!! Doesnt the novel give anything about how he become it or hint or even him knowing the truth of the world or people forgeting about him after he disappear? Wonder if the anime will start show that he disappear.
Old 2008-01-25, 22:57   Link #977
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuke View Post
Wait so when Ike confessed to Yoshida in vol.12 he's already a torch?!! Doesnt the novel give anything about how he become it or hint or even him knowing the truth of the world or people forgeting about him after he disappear? Wonder if the anime will start show that he disappear.
There are people that say he disappeared and

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
wat? i never knew that. he was still alive in vol16 though
This.

Plus:

Spoiler for me:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 00:19   Link #978
setsuke

Yea i just know that he's actually not a torch didn't read page 49 lol, by the way i have a question when in vol.16 when it says that Yuji is no longer the main character did that happen at the end of the vol? and does that mean now all the monologue will be on Shana since she became the main character now?
Old 2008-01-26, 09:50   Link #979
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuke View Post
Yea i just know that he's actually not a torch didn't read page 49 lol, by the way i have a question when in vol.16 when it says that Yuji is no longer the main character did that happen at the end of the vol? and does that mean now all the monologue will be on Shana since she became the main character now?
Well the focus will shift to Wilhelimina, Khamshin, and the other Flame Haze that gathered to defeat Sairei no Hebi.
Old 2008-01-26, 12:28   Link #980
tebahpla
Not B&

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Well the focus will shift to Wilhelimina, Khamshin, and the other Flame Haze that gathered to defeat Sairei no Hebi.
Spoiler for just to be on the safe side:

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen