AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2006-11-12, 05:58   Link #421
y2jshereen

Help!
Can anyone tell me what was the insert song playing in hataraki man episode 1 when matsukata was smoking at the balcony listening to the conversation with the secretary of the official?
y2jshereen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 15:52   Link #422
Shiroi Hane
Gazer of Cosmos

Send a message via ICQ to Shiroi Hane Send a message via AIM to Shiroi Hane Send a message via MSN to Shiroi Hane Send a message via Yahoo to Shiroi Hane
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryu562 View Post
Does anyone know the artist and title for the soft song played in Kiddy Grade? If I recalled correctly, the song played in about two episodes. The first time was in episode 5 towards the end at around 20:00. The second time was in the final episode (ep24) at around 16:15.
I'm fairly certain you mean Hoshizora no Yurikago. There are two versions on the OSTs, one sung by Ikuko and one sung by Ryoko Nagata (Eclair) herself.
Shiroi Hane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 17:07   Link #423
Matt Soulblade
1000 times better

Hi all...
I need to know the name of the song played in the intro of the game Really?Really! by Navel, its something like a sequel/paralel story of Shuffle! Any ideas?
Thanks!
/edit: Nevermind, the song is called Remember Memories from YURIA, using Google sometimes doesnt hurt.

Last edited by Matt Soulblade; 2006-11-15 at 11:21.
Matt Soulblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 06:11   Link #424
westside

Full metal panic music

Hi I'm new here, and I loved full metal panic. There was a really good music in the background of some episodes of TSR that I never found in any of the OSTs. I have part of the music recorded from an episode (Ignore the talking please). Does anyone know what it's called? Thanks

Last edited by westside; 2013-12-02 at 21:45.
westside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 19:06   Link #425
taelrak

Strawberry Panic Piano Music

Does anyone know the name of the piece that Shizuma plays on the piano after Moonlight Sonata in Episode 6 (the one Nagisa plays with her)?
taelrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 10:18   Link #426
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelrak View Post
Does anyone know the name of the piece that Shizuma plays on the piano after Moonlight Sonata in Episode 6 (the one Nagisa plays with her)?
"Maiden's Prayer, The", composed by Thekla Badarcveszka. It's a slightly challenging piece 'cause of the continuous octaves.
guuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 21:12   Link #427
Feb

Hi guys, I've been searching for this certain song title for a while now, I've decided to register here on AnimeSuki because it seems like you guys can be of help

Anyway

The song that I am looking for plays in Vol 17 of Rurouni Kenshin, when Lady Magdalia dies in the arms of Sanosuke, it plays a few other times too during the episode, but the most memorable being when she is dying in the arms of Sanosuke

Any clues?
Feb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 16:48   Link #428
leefan

ok, theres this one piece thats troubling me in negima, it cant be any random piece since it occurs in 4 episodes, each time being played entirely through. i cant remember the 4th time, but it occurs in 7, when kaede gets in with negi, in 15 when ayaka recalls telling asuna about her bro, and in 18, when asuna finished the cake and is recalling how she met takamichi. this piece is in neither ost, so please help! all i know is that it is a piano piece.
another piece is in love hina again, when kanako first reveals herself. this isnt in the ost either.
my first priority is the negima one, though, so help!

Last edited by leefan; 2006-11-28 at 18:29.
leefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 09:53   Link #429
strusic

Send a message via MSN to strusic
Hi!
Can anyone do lyric for Yuria - Remember Memories? (And translate it )
Please help xD
strusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 10:27   Link #430
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Does anyone happen to know the name of the song that played for the opening of the MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2006? :x
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 15:42   Link #431
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Does anyone have the romanji lyrics for the 5th Keroro opening "You-You-You" by Polysics?
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 23:30   Link #432
ThisIsDream

Question Angel Heart

I cant seem to find the Lyric Can anyone help? I want opening ending themes lyric ty
ThisIsDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-01, 11:31   Link #433
echri

Twelve Kingdoms soundtrack: Can't find the bloody song!

Ok, a friend of mine recently lost all her mp3's, and she said that she had a song from Twelve kingdoms... she said it was an alternate version of the opening theme song. She doesn't remember what the name of it was, and I have never seen twelve kingdoms or heard the opening theme, so I can't give her much help. does anyone know what song she's looking for?
echri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-01, 23:48   Link #434
Jewelray

Send a message via AIM to Jewelray
Quote:
Originally Posted by echri View Post
Ok, a friend of mine recently lost all her mp3's, and she said that she had a song from Twelve kingdoms... she said it was an alternate version of the opening theme song. She doesn't remember what the name of it was, and I have never seen twelve kingdoms or heard the opening theme, so I can't give her much help. does anyone know what song she's looking for?
Hmm that's pretty vauge. There are a few songs from the soundtrack that use the same theme as the OP. Is it a piano, vocal, or instrumental song that she is looking for?
Jewelray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 22:53   Link #435
twilightelf

Send a message via MSN to twilightelf Send a message via Yahoo to twilightelf
Question Song from Tsubasa Chronicle

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the song that's played near the end of the first episode of Tsubasa Chronicle? I think it's played from when Sakura loses her memory to when they are all traveling.
twilightelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 08:09   Link #436
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightelf View Post
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the song that's played near the end of the first episode of Tsubasa Chronicle? I think it's played from when Sakura loses her memory to when they are all traveling.
a song of storm and fire track 18 of first OST

Quote:
Originally Posted by echri View Post
The title for op. theme of 12 kingdoms is Juuni genmukyoku. Aside from the usual instrumental tv opening version, theres also piano, acoustic, kokyu (traditional instrument) and vocal version. The vocal version comes together with the ending song single.

Last edited by miaka; 2006-12-04 at 08:38.
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 05:22   Link #437
ark12

that one piano in GS... :P

im really into anything with a nice piano melody to it and anime seems to have that shit in spades. anyway i just wanted to know what that one piano song in Gundam seed was? The one that nicole was playing in episode 20, anybody know the name of that? Ive DL'd the soundtrack but none of the songs listed sound like it! any and all help would be greatly appreciated
ark12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 09:39   Link #438
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ark12 View Post
im really into anything with a nice piano melody to it and anime seems to have that shit in spades. anyway i just wanted to know what that one piano song in Gundam seed was? The one that nicole was playing in episode 20, anybody know the name of that? Ive DL'd the soundtrack but none of the songs listed sound like it! any and all help would be greatly appreciated
Its title is "Nicol's Piano Namida no Theme"
It can be found in "Mobile Gundam SEED SUIT CD vol.4 Miguel Ayman × Nicol Amarfi"
and
"Gundam SEED ~ SEED DESTINY BEST "THE BRIDGE" Across the Songs from GUNDAM SEED & SEED DESTINY " disc 2
Old 2006-12-05, 19:57   Link #439
Flame-X
Anti-fan

Artist: Koda Kumi
Song: Imasugu Hoshii

Can someone please give me translation lyrics for this song? thanks in advanced.
Old 2006-12-06, 00:40   Link #440
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp-X View Post
Artist: Koda Kumi
Song: Imasugu Hoshii

Can someone please give me translation lyrics for this song? thanks in advanced.
check cherry blossom garden. It has both romaji as well as english translation

Tags
anime, j-pop, j-rock, japanese, music, ost, sings, song