AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-02-27, 02:51   Link #561
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

New update. As Lowe suspected, the Grustrag Three are the Grineer equivalent to the Harvester, attacking the players who sided with the Corpus in Invasion events.

Also, new weapon, the Marelok. Basically a pistol version of the Grinlok bolt action rifle.

Other assorted features include four new Immortal skins, for the Nekros, Oberon, Valkyr, and Ember. The Oberon's looks particularly nice, so I bought it. There's a new color picker, Twilight, and the Focus mod has no been renamed to the Intensity mod.

Finally, the Dojo, Void, and Orokin Derelicts are not selectable directly from the star map, so long as you have the appropriate keys for them. If you lack the key, they won't appear on the star map.

Also still waiting on responses from Goose and KTB. :V
Old 2014-02-27, 07:44   Link #562
KBTKaiser

How do you mispell my name if it's floating on the ticker tag of Elion?

My gaming comp is currently in the repair shop though, leaving me stuck on an 8 year old toaster that can barely process warfame for resource drones.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 08:08   Link #563
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Sorry for the unanswer. I haven't been playing much.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 12:24   Link #564
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I just wanted to make sure I had gotten them correct. Not the first time I'd sent someone a friend request, only for me to misspell the name and a game to not tell me the name or email isn't registered.

Just had my first encounter with the Grustrag Three. Surprisingly involved transmission exchange when it happens, with them trying to block Lotus and Lotus realizing what's happening and telling the Tenno to abort the mission and get to extractions.

Unlike the Harvester, the Grustrag Three are no pushovers. Managed to win, though, with teammates' help. Also scored a Hell's Chamber off of one of them, so I've got that going for me now.

EDIT: FINALLY BEAT STALKER FOR THE FIRST TIME. Got Despair off of him, and with the help of my teammates we crushed him before he even finished spawning! Sent them all friend requests.

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2014-02-27 at 20:51.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 11:59   Link #565
demino_hellsin
That one guy

DE ups the invasion prizes to 35k w0000. Might consider playing solo again now. Looking for grustag 3. Got stalker instead. WTH!?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 13:05   Link #566
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Trade you. I don't particularly care for the Grustrag Three, but I want more Stalker encounters now that I'm able to take him on.

Frustratingly, I can't seem to acquire a mark from Stalker now. I'm already marked by both the Grustrag Three and the Harvester.
Old 2014-03-02, 22:11   Link #567
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Frustratingly, I can't seem to acquire a mark from Stalker now. I'm already marked by both the Grustrag Three and the Harvester.
You get Stalker marks by killing bosses. I've farmed the bosses so many times for parts that I'm guaranteed to get Stalker sooner or later.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 01:10   Link #568
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

You're supposed to get a message from him now if you get marked, like with the Grustrag Three and the Harvester. And while I've killed plenty of bosses, I've yet to get a mark.
Old 2014-03-03, 07:59   Link #569
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Met the Grustag 3. We kinda missed the 3rd, had no idea where he died. They sorta mixed in with all the chaotic fighting so we didn't really notice them. They died pretty fast though with one bastille down and a synapse to their faces.
Old 2014-03-03, 10:13   Link #570
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
You're supposed to get a message from him now if you get marked, like with the Grustrag Three and the Harvester. And while I've killed plenty of bosses, I've yet to get a mark.
I've had Stalker go after me specifically tons of times, and yet he doesn't even message me for every mark. Same with Harvester and the Grustrag 3.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2014-03-04, 03:28   Link #571
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

ARGH. WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE BETTER LUCK.

On an Invasion run with my brother and someone else I had gamed with earlier that day, I had mentioned it'd be really nice if Stalker would show up!

Much to our surprise, he did about 5 seconds later. Alas, he didn't drop a blueprint.

Afterwards, my brother plays a few more missions without me, and Stalker reappears... and drops the Dread blueprint, which I had desired. God. DAMMIT.

I don't care about the Harvester and the Grustrag Three! I want my Stalker gear! I'd been hunting him all goddamn day for his blueprints, and my brother acquires one of them in a matter of hours! *rages*

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2014-03-04 at 03:47.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 07:14   Link #572
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well one day stalker popped up in a void mission. He dropped Hate. Which is the only thing I'm missing to complete te set. So we ran that mission(survival) for 15 minutes.

Computer lagged and forced a disconnect.

Crappy thing. I was server. My buddies got Hate, which they already had. I didn't get anything.
Old 2014-03-04, 23:16   Link #573
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

RHINO PRIME CONFIRMED FOR PRIME ACCESS.

Oh my fucking god.

Also according to what I've been told, Rhino Prime has a base speed of 1.0. Glorious. Add that to the Vanguard Helmet... and then Rhino Prime was a Lightning Tenno.

Also a Soma Prime was apparently teased. Do Want. *prays for the Crit rate to be 35%*

Hell if they just made the Soma Prime to be the un-nerfed Soma I'd still be happy.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 00:02   Link #574
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Primce access is paid for or update?
Old 2014-03-05, 02:33   Link #575
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Prime Access is paid for, though with luck Rhino Prime won't be exclusive--still pissed off about never getting to have Excalibur Prime.

So I've taken to trading Prime parts and mods for platinum now. If I can't get Dread and Hate the hard way, just have to build up the platinum to buy the damn bundle. >.>

As is my brother. He gained 90 freakin' plat for selling an Orthos Prime Blade and his unused Malignant Force mod.

He then promptly lost half of it by paying 45 plat for a Dakra Prime Blade. *facepalms*
Old 2014-03-05, 05:10   Link #576
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Prime Access is paid for, though with luck Rhino Prime won't be exclusive--still pissed off about never getting to have Excalibur Prime.
Well, the reason the Prime Access replaced the Founder's package is so that the Primes they have aren't plat exclusive.

Quote:
He then promptly lost half of it by paying 45 plat for a Dakra Prime Blade. *facepalms*
To be fair, the Dakra Prime Blade is a pain in the ass to get.

Old 2014-03-05, 11:38   Link #577
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

That sucks I bought all the Darka prime pieces (including BP) for 10 plat =| luck of the draw I guess.

I think I have an orthos prime blade too, I'd be pretty stoked if I could get anything remotely close to 70-90 plat for it.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 12:54   Link #578
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

He got 10 plat for the blade. 80 for the mod. I guess he sold his melee equivalent as well for 65.
Old 2014-03-05, 17:23   Link #579
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I think prime trading was just a horrible horrible idea.

Though I would do the mother of all facepalms if someone bought mag prime.
Old 2014-03-05, 17:47   Link #580
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Someone tried from me, but it turns out a lot of people lied to me about whether or not built Warframe Prime components could be traded. Neither of us were happy about that.

Tags
cyborg, fps, ninja