Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-05-22, 11:02   Link #1
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Exclamation Konya wa Tsuki ga Kirei Desu ga, Toriaezu Shine

Original Title : 今夜は月が綺麗ですが、とりあえず死ね
English Titles : The moon is beautiful tonight, but for now, die [I love you so I kill you]
Author : Kaname Majuro
Artist : Sakakibara Sousou

Info : Mangaupdates

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU
Love filled with murderous intent-- When Kamishiro Taku met his unrequited love Hanasono Mika, he saw a vision where he tried to murder Hanasono by stabbing her throat with an umbrella. In a harsh and cruel world he lives in, will his defiance bring him hope or despair?
Best girl appeared at ch10
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-22, 12:01   Link #2
Fairy Water

I don't know about the new girl but she is indeed more interesting than the old heroine.

Btw I was bored of this story until recent update and it has finally moving in the real plot which is great! I like the protagonist's growth too, he looks better now.
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-22, 22:33   Link #3
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Heroine? I don't think the girl was to be considered a heroine until chapter 9...

I think once we see how her mania manifests itself and what "gift" Taku bestowed on her, she'll achieve her crazy-yandere-heroine foil for our crazy-yandere-hero.......

Which begs the question: what is her enhanced trait? Any thoughts?

I do like how the story is developing, I hope the bring up the possible application of lobotomy and the potential of utilizing IDs as super soldier stock. This story can go places and I would hate for it to burn out TOO fast...

Although with the raws it kinda looks that way....
Old 2017-05-23, 03:32   Link #4
Fairy Water

It was published in 2015 and we got the newest volume 4 in 2017. C10-11 r first two chapter of volume 4. I guess the translation group must have bought the manga then scan it. So we can expect another 3 chapters in near future but volume 5 might take like... by the end of 2017.

Man, it must be a 3 months per issues type of magazine. And now I'm so excited for the plot.

The hint for Hanazono's gift must be somewhere in those first chapters. I reread everything again yesterday and she probably was infected by the end of chapter 1. That's kinda cool how she was able to hide her bloodlust since then or the guy she likes is not our main protagonist...

Her gift... I'm not sure what could it be but it might be sth fearsome. Remember the corpse that was ripped​ off to skeleton? It could be Hanazono's doing.

Now is her memory loss sickness real? If it is, she maybe able to create another persona to do the killing. While the good persona remember nothing.
Old 2017-05-24, 14:39   Link #5
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
It was published in 2015 and we got the newest volume 4 in 2017. C10-11 r first two chapter of volume 4. I guess the translation group must have bought the manga then scan it. So we can expect another 3 chapters in near future but volume 5 might take like... by the end of 2017.

Man, it must be a 3 months per issues type of magazine. And now I'm so excited for the plot.

The hint for Hanazono's gift must be somewhere in those first chapters. I reread everything again yesterday and she probably was infected by the end of chapter 1. That's kinda cool how she was able to hide her bloodlust since then or the guy she likes is not our main protagonist...

Her gift... I'm not sure what could it be but it might be sth fearsome. Remember the corpse that was ripped​ off to skeleton? It could be Hanazono's doing.

Now is her memory loss sickness real? If it is, she maybe able to create another persona to do the killing. While the good persona remember nothing.

Since it was likely she was infected at the end of chapter 1...

There's a very important exchange when they play video games in Taku's house and he comments on how she can be so "fake". In that moment, he seems pretty bitter about it (though it was just a front to get her out of danger). But in a sense her quality to hide her true intentions is something endearing: throughout their life, when Taku was struggling to admit his emotions, she's kept up this front and this casual relationship that doesn't threaten him or hurt his esteem/hopes. What crazy patience and affection she has and it's something the perceptive Taku might have caught onto after all this time...

Then it's possible her ID gift is deception - amnesia may just be an intricate lie... so she just remembered him pleading for her safety, nothing else? More like she was conscious and aware of every single detail...

Which means she took revenge on the Jock who was taunting and messing with Taku so much. It also is a pretty powerful tool to hold back the murderous intent, and allows her to really bask in the 'crazy' and the ID factor when she lets loose. So yes, alternate personas, but by her design and under her control.

Quite terrifying if she's able to constantly keep her desire ramping up while maintaining a "lie" of normalcy. She could be crazy powerful and intelligent, since she's been able to deceive everyone and casually put up this helpless front for the entire bloody story so far.
Old 2017-08-10, 02:13   Link #6
wuhugm
Confused Shark

New chapter

75 pages

But it's a side-story
Showing how powerful the disease actually is
Old 2017-10-14, 03:04   Link #7
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

New chapter out!

Pretty convinced...

Spoiler for Spoilers!:
Old 2017-11-23, 20:25   Link #8
wuhugm
Confused Shark

New chapter out!

Unexpected confession!?
Old 2017-11-23, 23:53   Link #9
Fairy Water

there is nothing unexpected about that confession, what is unexpected are the timing and place
And from here we will have the yandere war, would love to see 2 girls fight over our protagonist.

Btw I think we should change the title to I love you so I kill you, the Jap title is too long and it's hard to remember.
Old 2018-04-28, 12:24   Link #10
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Fair.

New chapters out, crazy girl is crazy what a surprise. Also.... a pretty steep cliffhanger...
Old 2018-05-12, 08:42   Link #11
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Oh my god...

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Best girl
Old 2018-05-13, 09:28   Link #12
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Are you serious? That is awfully cruel there no bits there for whatever define her being best girl.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 11:15   Link #13
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberstein View Post
Are you serious? That is awfully cruel there no bits there for whatever define her being best girl.
chill out, look carefully at the face of the one who made that post, and it will come to you why
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-20, 07:13   Link #14
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Best girl yo~

How the characters behave in this manga is so fresh
Old 2018-06-30, 21:51   Link #15
wuhugm
Confused Shark

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-08-06, 23:27   Link #16
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Old 2018-11-04, 22:14   Link #17
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Heroines Batoru~
Old 2018-12-16, 11:29   Link #18
wuhugm