Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler for Chapter 197:

Spoiler for Kazuya's kid sister:
I looked at the raws for Chapter 197 just now, and I saw that:

Spoiler for 197:

Spoiler for reply to your Chapter 197 spoiler tag:

Spoiler for Kazuya's little sister:

@Hokoga: Yeah, that would probably happen if she develops feelings for her older brother. But either way, even if she does somehow find out that Kazuya is a siscon for Kazuha, hopefully she won't get in the way of his relationship with Stella (if he and Stella do hook up, which I hope they do).
Old 2015-09-06, 14:47   Link #3323
batman14

Yeah, that would probably happen if she develops feelings for her older brother. But either way, even if she does somehow find out that Kazuya is a siscon for Kazuha, hopefully she won't get in the way of his relationship with Stella (if he and Stella do hook up, which I hope they do).[/QUOTE]

I Just cant wait to see what is sister is like but I wouldn't mind a harem ending either that is just me tho haha

Last edited by batman14; 2015-09-06 at 18:24.
batman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-06, 17:51   Link #3324
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Please fix the quotation tags. It's really confusing right now.

But yeah, a Harem ending would be okay, too, but I don't think Kazuya should steal those other Pandora from their Limiters for it. Just the girls who already love him naturally should be fine. We've got Rana, Ouka (that black-haired Valkyrie), and Stella. It's probably not a complete harem, but at least it's something.
Old 2015-09-06, 18:27   Link #3325
batman14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Please fix the quotation tags. It's really confusing right now.

But yeah, a Harem ending would be okay, too, but I don't think Kazuya should steal those other Pandora from their Limiters for it. Just the girls who already love him naturally should be fine. We've got Rana, Ouka (that black-haired Valkyrie), and Stella. It's probably not a complete harem, but at least it's something.
I agree with you I not taking anyone from the limiters and I still think one or maybe to the his aunts might join
batman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 00:05   Link #3326
Pen3

Will you have to remember that Pandora are all ready to die any moment to protect the country. About wanting Kazuya to explain or whatever to them, well he has no fucking idea what he did. He doesn't have complete control of the power or the effects, it was just in the heat of the moment thing and it triggers the "Cordinator(Gundam)" powers. It was either use this unknown power up or die.

Quote:
I'm with Kurohane on this one: The Pandora's reaction is to be expected here. He forced them to submit to his will. Yes, he gave them the power to fight the Nova and made them win with his powers, but again, he took away their will to resist him and completely made them bend to his own will. I only hope he knows he did a bad thing, and I also hope that he'll try to make amends here. It'd be good if they can form a team here, still, with Kazuya as the impromptu leader because of his power - maybe he'll use the power only in a way that the actual leader of their group herself (should be a Pandora, hence a girl) commands him to. And of course, that Pandora shouldn't be under the affects of Kazuya's power. Or he could be the real commander, but choose to not use his power on the Pandora at all unless he absolutely has to.
Well he has to know how to control the power first and he used it because it was necessary.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 00:12   Link #3327
Alhazad2003

Quote:
I looked at the raws for Chapter 197 just now, and I saw that:

Spoiler for 197:
Spoiler for Rana:

Quote:
Spoiler for reply to your Chapter 197 spoiler tag:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler for Kazuya's little sister:
Spoiler:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 01:47   Link #3328
amtro
Distro

Can you all please stop posting non-spoilers in the spoiler tags? It's bloody annoying to have to read speculation posts instead of actual spoilers.
Old 2015-09-07, 13:45   Link #3329
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Can you all please stop posting non-spoilers in the spoiler tags? It's bloody annoying to have to read speculation posts instead of actual spoilers.
I'm sorry if you're so annoyed by it, but since it's speculation about what just happened in untranslated chapters, they're essentially spoiler material, so they need to be tagged as such. I get more annoyed when people brazenly post spoiler material without tags for all to see, and I'm sure a lot of other people do too.

As for the main story, Chapter 25 of Freezing Zero is finally out, starting the Cassie Lockheart arc. Man, I really feel sorry for her as I read this chapter, she's definitely a reluctant heroine, pressured into being something she didn't want to be. And it ends with the start of the infamous Levon Brooks incident, and her fateful battle with Satellizer. Can't wait for it.
Old 2015-09-07, 18:12   Link #3330
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't remember the incident at all, so someone will have to remind me.

Anyway, yeah, we're speculating things concerning what happened in untranslated chapters. I think it's more sensible to put them in spoiler tags than to not do so.

Speaking of the ideal Pandora, though, um, what kind of ideal are we talking about, exactly? I'm sorry about being lost here.

Gengo only wanted Kazuya to get with Ouka, whom I think is Kazuya's cousin. That should be fine, although Kazuya himself wants to be with Stella, which is why he went against the idea. And at least for now, Gengo seems to have agreed. I think he's sincere, too, as I think the main reason he wanted to have Ryuuichi go with Cassandra was that she's a Pandora, and Kazuya would've been better off being in her womb from the beginning. He did reject Orie which was why they had to move him to Cassandra. In Stella's case, they have nothing to worry about because she's a Pandora herself.
Old 2015-09-09, 01:59   Link #3331
Alhazad2003

Quote:
I don't remember the incident at all, so someone will have to remind me.

Anyway, yeah, we're speculating things concerning what happened in untranslated chapters. I think it's more sensible to put them in spoiler tags than to not do so.

Speaking of the ideal Pandora, though, um, what kind of ideal are we talking about, exactly? I'm sorry about being lost here.

Gengo only wanted Kazuya to get with Ouka, whom I think is Kazuya's cousin. That should be fine, although Kazuya himself wants to be with Stella, which is why he went against the idea. And at least for now, Gengo seems to have agreed. I think he's sincere, too, as I think the main reason he wanted to have Ryuuichi go with Cassandra was that she's a Pandora, and Kazuya would've been better off being in her womb from the beginning. He did reject Orie which was why they had to move him to Cassandra. In Stella's case, they have nothing to worry about because she's a Pandora herself.
The incident was back when Satellizer was a freshman in East Genetics, and was approached by "playboy" Limiter Levon Brooks, whom sought to perform a baptism with her. Though when he touched her, she went berserk and mauled Brooks, along with several Pandoras who tried to stop her. Cassie came to stop her, though no matter how many times she dropped Satellizer to the floor, her opponent refused to yield, which actually frightened Cassie. A group of third years came and they succeeded where Cassie failed. Said incident made the supposed "savior" realize how cowardly she was, and essentially got Satellizer transferred to West Genetics, where she had to repeat first year.

It's after Sawatari has been defeated by Su-Na, where she states she realized the true nature of stigmata, and the message they relayed to their Pandora hosts: destroy everything. And that a Pandora who strives towards that ideal becomes stronger, essentially saying the ideal Pandora is a remorseless killing machine, like what Rana has just become, and the LP's before her.

Consider how dubious Gengo was of Orie being with his son, it makes me wonder what he was thinking allowing Ouka to become Kazuya's fiance. And considering how much he approves of Satellizer, it makes me wonder if he was ever serious of giving Kazuya to Ouka in the first place. I'm sure he still remembers what became of Orie, and should warn Ouka of what might happen if she did wed Kazuya.

More than that, she was a Legendary Pandora, far more Nova than human. And while Satellizer isn't anywhere near that, she's still transcended humanity in a sense. So yes, she should be able to bear his children, when the time is right.

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2017-11-19 at 04:36.
Old 2015-09-09, 09:33   Link #3332
nooneagain

well, I have a feeling that the ntr-ish chapter was a foreshadowing of an actual NTR harem.
nooneagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 20:26   Link #3333
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
The inceident was back when Satellizer was a freshman in East Genetics, and was approached by "playboy" Limiter Levon Brooks, whom sought to perform a baptism with her. Though when he touched her, she went berserk and mauled Brooks, along with several Pandoras who tried to stop her. Cassie came to stop her, though no matter how many times she dropped Satellizer to the floor, her opponent refused to yield, which actually frightened Cassie. A group of third years came and they succeeded where Cassie failed. Said incident made the supposed "savior" realize how cowardly she was, and essentially got Satellizer transferred to West Genetics, where she had to repeat first year.

It's after Sawatari has been defeated by Su-Na, where she states she realized the true nature of stigmata, and the message they relayed to their Pandora hosts: destroy everything. And that a Pandora who strives towards that ideal becomes stronger, essentially saying the ideal Pandora is a remorseless killing machine, like what Rana has just become, and the LP's before her.

Consider how dubious of Orie being with his son, it makes me wonder what he was thinking allowing Ouka to become Kazuya's fiance. And considering how much he approves of Satellizer, it makes me wonder if he was ever serious of giving Kazuya to Ouka in the first place. I'm sure he still remembers what became of Orie, and should warn Ouka of what might happen if she did wed Kazuya.

More than that, she was a Legendary Pandora, far more Nova than human. And while Satellizer isn't anywhere near that, she's still transcended humanity in a sense. So yes, she should be able to bear his children, when the time is right.
Thanks for the clarification on that "incident". But to just so I can understand it better, who is the supposed "savior" you're referring to? Cassie, or one of the third-years who came to help Cassie?

And yeah, now that you mention it, I do remember Sawatari saying that that's what the "ideal Pandora" is. So yeah, I hope Rana doesn't permanently become that way because Kazuya would definitely hate it if she did.

I guess you're right about Ouka, as she's a Valkyrie and not an actual Pandora. I really would like to know what Gengo was thinking when he made her Kazuya's fiancée. I'm pretty sure she would've had the same fate as Orie if she'd married Kazuya (other than the part where she was killed by her own daughter, I guess - hopefully).

Stella may not be a Legendary Pandora, but she's still a Transcendent Pandora (I think that's the term, rather than "transcendent human" - after all, the Pandora are already more powerful than a human). And if I understood the raws and spoilers correctly, didn't Kazuya's ability push her transcendence even further? The ones who were regular Pandora became Transcendent one, and since Stella was already Transcendent, she probably gained another level of transcendence; kind of like Super Sayian 3 or Super Saiyan God after Ascended Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 2.
Old 2015-09-10, 01:14   Link #3334
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification on that "incident". But to just so I can understand it better, who is the supposed "savior" you're referring to? Cassie, or one of the third-years who came to help Cassie?

And yeah, now that you mention it, I do remember Sawatari saying that that's what the "ideal Pandora" is. So yeah, I hope Rana doesn't permanently become that way because Kazuya would definitely hate it if she did.

I guess you're right about Ouka, as she's a Valkyrie and not an actual Pandora. I really would like to know what Gengo was thinking when he made her Kazuya's fiancée. I'm pretty sure she would've had the same fate as Orie if she'd married Kazuya (other than the part where she was killed by her own daughter, I guess - hopefully).

Stella may not be a Legendary Pandora, but she's still a Transcendent Pandora (I think that's the term, rather than "transcendent human" - after all, the Pandora are already more powerful than a human). And if I understood the raws and spoilers correctly, didn't Kazuya's ability push her transcendence even further? The ones who were regular Pandora became Transcendent one, and since Stella was already Transcendent, she probably gained another level of transcendence; kind of like Super Sayian 3 or Super Saiyan God after Ascended Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 2.
I meant Cassie, who was touted as behind the new "savior of humanity," something she didn't desire by any means. People around her always talked about the great things she would do for Pandoras and the world, yet none so much as inquired about what she wanted, which as we saw in the first chapter of her arc, frustrated her to no end.

Yeah, let's hope Kazuya can stop Rana before she and the other LP's kill each other. That would be a really bittersweet ending.

I wish I knew, it was before Satellizer came into the picture so he must've been serious about the arrangement, yet it seems he's failed to tell Ouka he prefers Satellizer to be with his grandson, devious old man he is. Yeah, it would suck if Ouka met Orie's fate, and I'm certain Kazuya himself would warn her next time he sees her again.

Hrm, I sort of doubt it's a permanent power-up, though yes she is still a Transcendent Pandora, one who has surpassed the limits of normal Pandoras, so she'd be even more valuable to Kazuya (and Gengo) now. He shouldn't have any problem with her marrying Kazuya, not sure how Ouka will take his development, can't wait to find out.

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2015-09-10 at 15:22.
Old 2015-09-10, 07:25   Link #3335
ryuuya

still waiting for Satellizer to become a legendary pandora same as kazuya's aunt
ryuuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-10, 07:56   Link #3336
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuuya View Post
still waiting for Satellizer to become a legendary pandora same as kazuya's aunt
Legendary pandora is not the rank
Old 2015-09-10, 10:12   Link #3337
ryuuya

@ChuckE just imagine you can do all the high end skill as if its was nothing
ryuuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-10, 12:47   Link #3338
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
I meant Cassie, who was touted as behind the new "savior of humanity," something she didn't desire by any means. She always talked about the great things she would do Pandoras and the world, yet none so much as inquired about what she wanted, which as we saw in the first chapter of her arc, frustrated her to no end.

Yeah, let's hope Kazuya can stop Rana before she and the other LP's kill each other. That would be a really bittersweet ending.

I wish I knew, it was before Satellizer came into the picture so he must've been serious about the arrangement, yet it seems he's failed to tell Ouka he prefers Satellizer to be with his grandson, devious old man he is. Yeah, it would suck if Ouka met Orie's fate, and I'm certain Kazuya himself would warn her next time he sees her again.

Hrm, I sort of doubt it's a permanent power-up, though yes she is still a Transcendent Pandora, one who has surpassed the limits of normal Pandoras, so she'd be even more valuable to Kazuya (and Gengo) now. He shouldn't have any problem with her marrying Kazuya, not sure how Ouka will take his development, can't wait to find out.
Yeah, thanks for telling me. Indeed, it's sad how Cassie had to suffer because of her family and power forcing her to be a savior when she didn't want to be. So she and Stella will become friends before Stella gets transferred to West Genetics?

I agree here; that ending wouldn't be good.

I don't know. I mean, would he really tell her? Would really get the chance to?

The power-up probably is permanent. Or at least, I hope it is. Otherwise, would have to raise their power every time he uses his ability on them?
Old 2015-09-13, 03:13   Link #3339
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Yeah, thanks for telling me. Indeed, it's sad how Cassie had to suffer because of her family and power forcing her to be a savior when she didn't want to be. So she and Stella will become friends before Stella gets transferred to West Genetics?

I agree here; that ending wouldn't be good.

I don't know. I mean, would he really tell her? Would really get the chance to?

The power-up probably is permanent. Or at least, I hope it is. Otherwise, would have to raise their power every time he uses his ability on them?
Not quite, Cassie never saw Satellizer again until the 10th Nova Clash, when they fought one another as Nova Form Pandoras.

Spoiler for Rana:

Spoiler for Kazuya and Ouka:

Spoiler for Kazuya has the power!:
Old 2015-09-13, 13:58   Link #3340
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Stella fought her in Pandora Form? Was she a Pandora-type Nova when Stella fought her?

If a death-flag has been raised for her, that'd suck. If she does die, hopefully it won't be in vain. Otherwise, she just shouldn't die here at this point.

Yep, Gengo does keep way too many secrets. Even from his own family. He has to stop that.

Well, yeah, but I just hope the power is permanent. Stella is already a Transcendent, so Kazuya's power would just have made her a level two Transcendent or something, which I'd like if it were permanent. If the power-up is permanent, she's forever a level two Transcendent, and the other Pandora are level one types. But yeah, as for whether it's permanent or not, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

But it's probably for the best if it's not permanent, especially if the ability gives a power-up automatically whenever used on a Pandora. How much can their power be raised before they experience a power overload? Stella should try to train to reach the next level of Transcendence. It'd be good if she can reach that level of power on her own, ditto for the other Pandora.

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen