AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-10-06, 16:06   Link #1
msgpoisoning

Extreme Tattoos

warning: very disturbing, not for the light of heart.

http://forums.ehacked.com/showthread.php?t=1079
msgpoisoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 16:14   Link #2
MikoKikyo

Jesus msgpoisoning...

Advice to everyone who's considering viewing this: do not. It's a bit more than gross and bloody.

I don't think this is even a tattoo, it's just cutting of the skin (in his own words).

Last edited by MikoKikyo; 2004-10-06 at 17:50.
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 16:18   Link #3
TronDD
Team the box!

I call it mutilation and I'll never understand it. What possesses someone to do that?
TronDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 16:25   Link #4
Anita-chan
Disabled By Request

omfg.....

gross and bloody is a description that soooo doesnt fit what i jus saw.!!?!?!

HONESTLY, thats DISGUSTING! THE PAIN!!!!! i think i would of passed out =X..

i wonder what the end result wud be? scaring? lol

make it look like 2 ring liek scars.... if i was his daughter (phew!) i would grow up thinking .... "dude your sick"!

*runs to puke*
Anita-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 16:38   Link #5
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
did you really have to share that?
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 16:39   Link #6
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
... /shiver/ Look girl, it's your first birthday, oops, your father ruined his arm, what an idiot. =)
And wtf he says he did it for ya! Wow, what a loving dad!
Sakura-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 16:43   Link #7
Necrodeath

It's called scarrification if I'm right. It's to deliberatly put scars on your body (removing skin is a nice way to get scars...), for "beauty". I don't think it's beautiful though...
Don't get me wrong, I really like some tattoo's, but this is just going to far for me...I would never get anything like this done...

Oh, and I think some people here haven't seen alot of blood in there life? (in real life, and/or on the internet).
*Cough* PriestessKikyo and Anita-chan *Cough*

It does nothing for me, but what would you expect, I'm twisted enough to make bulletholes in people's heads
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 16:44   Link #8
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
omg. that was that DAD? i coulda sworn that that was a girl!

i guess i looked at the blood too much.

hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 16:46   Link #9
Anita-chan
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrodeath
It's called scarrification if I'm right. It's to deliberatly put scars on your body (removing skin is a nice way to get scars...), for "beauty". I don't think it's beautiful though...
Don't get me wrong, I really like some tattoo's, but this is just going to far for me...I would never get anything like this done...

Oh, and I think some people here haven't seen alot of blood in there life? (in real life, and/or on the internet).

It does nothing for me, but what would you expect, I'm twisted enough to make bulletholes in people's heads
haha everyone can trust necrodeath to know these things i somehow picture him with lether boots and clothes with long hair and peircings hehe .... haha
Anita-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 16:50   Link #10
Serendipity

Send a message via ICQ to Serendipity Send a message via AIM to Serendipity Send a message via MSN to Serendipity
Why the hell wouldn't you just get a normal tattoo if you wanted to do something like that?? Crazy..
Serendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 17:22   Link #11
MikoKikyo

Quote:

Seeing blood is not exactly in my daily routine. J/w do you see a lot of blood in your life?

And oh, scarrification is definitely not a word.
The act of "scarifying" refers to a scratch or a shallow cut, which in this case is a huge understatement...

Try masochism.
Old 2004-10-06, 17:26   Link #12
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Holy shit that's some fucked up shit.

Luckily i'v seen a lot of movies so I barely blinked.

but jesus H...

for his daughter...let mercy be bestowed on that poor las
Old 2004-10-06, 17:32   Link #13
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Check out this reply from that forum

The fact that you have pro-created scares me. Not only do I worry for your daughters sake, but I am also scared to who your daughter might turn out to be. If you mix a long haired, cave dwelling, self mutilating freak and the woman who slept and had a child from this same guy and let that mix sit for 16 years, you don't come out with Laura Bush.

But, in fact, you say you did this for your one year old daughter. How does this help her? You've already proven your no doctor or lawyer, and now have insured that at best you may work at some broken down record shop for life. A real gift to your daughter would have been to cut your hair, remove that shit from your other arm, and do something that will allow her to strive and have someone to be proud of in life.

You're ignorance at it's best. You've pre-destined your daughters life as long as she stays with you to be nothing more than hell on earth. Do you actually think when she's a teenager that she'd want to introduce her friends to you? You didn't do this for your daughter, you did it for yourself. You didn't even get something symbolic put on.

It's a three part arm band with two broad stripes, and a heart rythm-ish line in the middle..

You can't even explain what you just had done to yourself. The only self mutilation that used to occur was to symbolize something, such as an African tribe or something symbolic in history. Of course, these same people that did this struggled communicating between each other and also believed the world was FUCKING FLAT.

Do something that benefits mankind, your daughter, yourself, and your family and do the ultimate mutilation. Put a bullet in between your eyes. I hear those heal up and look 'cool'. Faggot.

A bit harsh but slightly true, oh and quite funny to boot.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 17:43   Link #14
msgpoisoning

i was wondering why someone would do such a thing to themselves. that guy probably had a horrible, horrible childhood. maybe abused/molested as a kid?
msgpoisoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 17:44   Link #15
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
what some people do for kicks sheesh. All that pain and the tattoo looks like crap! he shoulda just went and got a iron design stuck in a fire for about 10 mins and than given himself some 3rd to 2nd degree burns!!! If he was normal though a nice tribal tat woulda worked....

..... and i thought the "I <3 MoM" tats were dumb -_-
SiL Eighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 17:45   Link #16
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
Seeing blood is not exactly in my daily routine. J/w do you see a lot of blood in your life?

And oh, scarrification is definitely not a word.
The act of "scarifying" refers to a scratch or a shallow cut, which in this case is a huge understatement...

Try masochism.
At the moment, no. I've seen a lot of blood though, both in real life and on the internet. Enough to kind of be immune to it, if you know what I mean...
And excuse my poor english abilities english is not my native language, so I have no idea if words like that actually "exist". All I know is that scarrification (spelling might be wrong, so sue me ) is used as a word. I've got a couple of friends who've done stuff like this, just not as extreme. One of them got branded (literally). He created a design, and with a small red-hot piece of metal, they burned the design in his skin. The other one got a similar thing done, but he let his design got carved in his arm with a knife...
Both "designs" look like a piece of crap to me
So the thing posted above is more extreme, but IMO it's basically the same thing...

I wouldn't mind seeing the endresult when it's healed though
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 17:58   Link #17
MikoKikyo

Quote:
At the moment, no. I've seen a lot of blood though, both in real life and on the internet. Enough to kind of be immune to it, if you know what I mean...
And excuse my poor english abilities english is not my native language, so I have no idea if words like that actually "exist". All I know is that scarrification (spelling might be wrong, so sue me ) is used as a word. I've got a couple of friends who've done stuff like this, just not as extreme. One of them got branded (literally). He created a design, and with a small red-hot piece of metal, they burned the design in his skin. The other one got a similar thing done, but he let his design got carved in his arm with a knife...
Both "designs" look like a piece of crap to me
So the thing posted above is more extreme, but IMO it's basically the same thing...

I wouldn't mind seeing the endresult when it's healed though
Hmmm I'm curious. What's the purpose of the "design" and branding? Does he do it to look cool, like a tatoo, or maybe because he wants a distinguishing trait... Or because he takes satisfaction in pain (it happens...)?
And the word you're talking about does exist, (from scarifying) but it's spelt with one r (scarification). And you speak English very very well.
Old 2004-10-06, 18:44   Link #18
Shiro MS08th
Photographer

hmm...
The tattoo isn't nice at all, lol.
I'm not scare of all those blood and all, but don't think it's worth it, cause the tattoo isn't nice.
Shiro MS08th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 18:57   Link #19
Green²
It's bacon!

Folks, these are the kind of people that should consider a practice in self-circumcision with a axe.

"Now that's the spirit!"
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 19:11   Link #20
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
It's called scarification, as someone said, and it popular in the body modification crowd.
My older sister had it done. She has a shooting star on her lower waist.
Um, the point is for the scar to heal in the shape of the cut...

Spoiler for here is a picture of a healed one:

Anyways, it's not nice for you to call these people sick, etc.
It's not like they are hurting you by doing it. leave them alone.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote