AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-23, 18:55   Link #421
Xacual

Been running the Kromede's Trial solo dungeon since I hit 37 last night, well ran it 3 times since it's on a 6 hour cd. I've gotten half the plate set and all the cloth set but still not seen a single piece of the chain set. Though I did get a couple oranges and blues from trash that I sold. It's pretty good xp too, takes about an hour to clear but I get about a third of my level for that hour spent, so about 9 million xp.

The only flaw is that the general goods merchant next to the entrance doesn't sell extraction tools so I had to fly to the town across the zone to buy them.

Is there anyway to reset ui or something, my chat box died or something and nothing I do in game options is working to restore it. It happened during a Trial run but it's really bothersome since I need to find a group to do sulfur's dungeon. Oh we took back Siel East, I need to finish that one too.

Not even repairing worked, this is really pissing me off.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-04-23 at 22:29.
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 14:54   Link #422
Xion Valkyrie

Xactual: you just need 1 mob in Siel East right? I can just mentor you for that on my Assassin.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 05:35   Link #423
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Had time to push up to Lv 12 with a polearm. The game gets really laggy by standards at Verteron.

Planning to get scrolled arms once I reach Lv 20. If I don't overspend on potions and travel that is.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 10:10   Link #424
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Had time to push up to Lv 12 with a polearm. The game gets really laggy by standards at Verteron.

Planning to get scrolled arms once I reach Lv 20. If I don't overspend on potions and travel that is.
Have you identified the source of the lag? The aion servers are solid and I have never experienced internet lag with them. There is however, one type of lag that does happen to me often, when I play aion with my browser on youtube. It seems the flash component makes my game laggy for some reason.
Old 2012-04-25, 13:05   Link #425
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
Have you identified the source of the lag? The aion servers are solid and I have never experienced internet lag with them. There is however, one type of lag that does happen to me often, when I play aion with my browser on youtube. It seems the flash component makes my game laggy for some reason.
I was running a GTX560 Ti Twin Frozr....known to be one of the most unstable graphic cards in the market because at that time the Fermi technology is still quite new. My guess is that aside from my bandwidth, my GPU is causing the trouble.

Anyone on right now? PM me for my IGN.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-04-26, 01:13   Link #426
Xacual

I've kind of lost interest since I can't see chat on my chanter which stops me from doing stuff I was planning on, and NCSoft sent me a reply saying it will be probably a week before they can get to helping me, which I guess is as expected since it's F2P now.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-04-26, 03:09   Link #427
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I've kind of lost interest since I can't see chat on my chanter which stops me from doing stuff I was planning on, and NCSoft sent me a reply saying it will be probably a week before they can get to helping me, which I guess is as expected since it's F2P now.
Be glad it's not Nexon's service. It usually takes 3 months for them to reply to any ticket, that is if they ever get to it.
Old 2012-04-26, 10:14   Link #428
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Alright, so I am still moving my Gladiator.....

1. Should I go plate or chain?
2. Is parry for 2-handed weapons instead of block?
3. How do I change the ugly pants on my girl into a plateskirt?

Old 2012-04-26, 11:19   Link #429
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Alright, so I am still moving my Gladiator.....

1. Should I go plate or chain?
2. Is parry for 2-handed weapons instead of block?
3. How do I change the ugly pants on my girl into a plateskirt?
1. Go plate, the damage stats as well as your survival stats will be significantly improved.
2. Parry works with one handed and 2 handed weapons. You also block when you have a shield on.
3. You can re- skin any piece or gear by going to Sanctum, there is an ncp close to the pet shop that does that for you, the gear that you are using to get the skin from gets destroyed though.
Old 2012-04-26, 11:21   Link #430
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Alright so where do I get a plateskirt skin?

Old 2012-04-26, 12:13   Link #431
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

On that regard you will have to go the broker and look at the gear section. Find some gear model that you like and then reskin it or replace it
Old 2012-04-26, 21:08   Link #432
Sobonok

I've noticed on Siel that the Asmodians were in the lead last time I visited. Didnt Elyos have more players though? Or are they just spammed of low levels? I'll be playing an Elyos Templar (since they seem underrated) on Siel named Soborok. Still strange.
Sobonok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 21:11   Link #433
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobonok View Post
I've noticed on Siel that the Asmodians were in the lead last time I visited. Didnt Elyos have more players though? Or are they just spammed of low levels? I'll be playing an Elyos Templar (since they seem underrated) on Siel named Soborok. Still strange.
Most of the Asmos on Siel seem better organized. On Monday the Asmos attacked Siel East and West, despite people calling in chat for help for like 50 minutes, no one went really from Elyos side to help. Also yeah it seems like it's mostly low levels.

Old 2012-04-26, 21:15   Link #434
Sobonok

Yeah, I'm at the starting zone in Channel 1. I only see a ton of level 1s just sitting there.
Old 2012-04-27, 00:07   Link #435
Xion Valkyrie

Eylos are finally pushing back. In today's siege we attacked the Asmo Miren fort, took it, then attacked the Asmos while they were trying to take Kysis, and almost got Kysis before the time ran out (needed 5 more minute).
Old 2012-04-28, 13:03   Link #436
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

So I was running theobomos lab yesterday and had the amazing luck of finding a rare friendly ncp that spawns inside the instance. This NCP sells the amazing Slain Archon set: http://aion.mmosite.com/guide/suit/elyos_21_3.shtml

So I went to sanctum and re-skinned my gear with it

Spoiler for Too hot for words:
Old 2012-04-29, 12:20   Link #437
Sobonok

Elyos really pushed the Asmodians back on Siel. 51/49/0

Now I think the overpopulation players are starting to level and overwhelm?
Old 2012-04-29, 17:30   Link #438
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobonok View Post
Elyos really pushed the Asmodians back on Siel. 51/49/0

Now I think the overpopulation players are starting to level and overwhelm?
yeah the elyos population has been increasing steadily since aion became F2P. i also guess it had something to do with aion suggesting to join siel when choosing a server to play on. source: i am one of them
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 19:16   Link #439
Xacual

They finally get back to me and it's just a generic response that shows they didn't even read my ticket.

Edit: Ok after sending screenshots, getting another generic response, and then a couple more back and forth, they finally offer to reset my saved settings. It better fix this.

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-04-30 at 12:08.
Old 2012-04-30, 21:07   Link #440
iceyfw

i totally want this cape i saw! the game so far is a good time killer.

Spoiler for screenshot:
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aion, mmorpg, ncsoft, windows