AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-07-17, 15:31   Link #561
waffler

so does he still need that choker thing or if he doesnt how does he calculate his vectors? o.o
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 17:14   Link #562
Ilidsor
Angelerator

1. He never healed. He still uses it.
2. He's not level 6 yet. He might be eventually but he isn't atm.
Old 2013-07-17, 17:38   Link #563
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I think what waffler's referring to is how at the end of season 2, Accelerator remarked on regaining some of his computational abilities.
Old 2013-07-17, 19:12   Link #564
Ilidsor
Angelerator

That was a telepath "giving" some to him so that he could speak to GROUP's controller.
Old 2013-07-17, 21:12   Link #565
waffler

wow so accelerator still cant use his abilities without his collar... will it ever be cured? what if someone destroy his collar then he cant fight anymore that would suck
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 21:49   Link #566
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Well, as we saw he could still force himself to fight after its power ran out, eventually Awakening to boot, and afterwards we saw he's still pretty handy with a gun after his collar was jammed.

As for curing... maybe. Unlikely; brain damage seems to be the limit of what Heaven Canceller can deal with, and even then he can find ways around what he can't fix.
Old 2013-07-17, 22:20   Link #567
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Well, as we saw he could still force himself to fight after its power ran out, eventually Awakening to boot, and afterwards we saw he's still pretty handy with a gun after his collar was jammed.
Well jammed is different than broke. He was on normal mode when it was jammed so he was still capable of some calculation. When it's broken he is pretty much incapable of thought.
Old 2013-07-26, 01:53   Link #568
Shadrala
Level 5 Railgun Stalker

Just a hypothetical question... If Accel lost his powers completely, how physically strong do you think he would actually be? I think he'll be physically very weak, since he relies a lot on his powers for "raw strength"; his muscles wouldn't have been used much, leading to his skinny appearance as well. Just curious what you guys think.

Shadrala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 02:39   Link #569
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadrala View Post
Just a hypothetical question... If Accel lost his powers completely, how physically strong do you think he would actually be? I think he'll be physically very weak, since he relies a lot on his powers for "raw strength"; his muscles wouldn't have been used much, leading to his skinny appearance as well. Just curious what you guys think.
He's still a genius and so will probably be able to solve a lot of crazy situations. He also knows a fair amount about the darkness. But yes, he would be very weak. He is probably smart enough though that if he wanted to he could be like Seria even though this is probably not true. I guess he's too insensitive to understand others well enough to think like Seria I mean that he has his own unique philosophy/way of thinking forged from the darkness unlike Seria's global way of thinking... but yeah... that was a tangent.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 02:49   Link #570
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Adding on to what Dniv said, Accel is also a good marksman and is pretty efficient with guns and other military equipment. That said, if he was to be stripped of his powers, he'd still have some means of defending himself to a degree. If he runs out of ammo and someone were to get passed all other obstacles that stood between him and his opponent, he'd be royally screwed.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 02:51   Link #571
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Adding on to what Dniv said, Accel is also a good marksman and is pretty efficient with guns and other military equipment. That said, if he was to be stripped of his powers, he'd still have some means of defending himself to a degree. If he runs out of ammo and someone were to get passed all other obstacles that stood between him and his opponent, he'd be royally screwed.
He's a little too good with them if you ask me. He is way too natural with them. Who is he supposed to be? Sosuke Sagara or someone from Black Lagoon
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 03:20   Link #572
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Maybe, but I guess when your the strongest you get bored and pick up on a few things in your off time. Who knows, maybe that's how he did it, but I can't really say for sure.

But if Accel ever picks up on smoking, I'm officially calling out Revy for corrupting youth and looking hot while doing it. XD
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 03:36   Link #573
Shadrala
Level 5 Railgun Stalker

Thanks all for your input Gave me lots to think about.

Shadrala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 07:50   Link #574
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I just realized his CV does Io from Acchi Kocchi O___o
Old 2013-09-08, 07:53   Link #575
Lulu Vie Britania
Genderless telepath

Accelerator hasn't ever cried in the novels, has he?
I mean, can we consider his red tears as a real tears? (vol.15) Maybe I missed anything?
Touma and Hamazura have already been crying in the novels.
Old 2013-09-08, 09:52   Link #576
Accel219

The shampoo make him cried in volume 12
Accel219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 10:36   Link #577
Accelerator 123

Talking

Add me everyone!! Hehe
Accelerator 123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 07:03   Link #578
Draco Spirit

Here's a question for everyone, how do you think Accelerators story going to end? Ascend to a higher plane of existence, death by self sacrifice, or maybe even walking of into the sunset with a lover (and likely Last Order and Worse following behind)?
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 11:40   Link #579
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Spirit View Post
Here's a question for everyone, how do you think Accelerators story going to end? Ascend to a higher plane of existence, death by self sacrifice, or maybe even walking of into the sunset with a lover (and likely Last Order and Worse following behind)?
It's going to end with him, Touma, and Shiage triple punching Aleister in the face.
Old 2013-10-10, 12:18   Link #580
Draco Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzushinaYuriko View Post
It's going to end with him, Touma, and Shiage triple punching Aleister in the face.
lol!

My gut feeling is the last story will be a three hero one, through I'm betting they'll deal with different parts of saving the day (kind of like the end off WW3).

On Accelerator, I think it most likely his final foe will be Aiwass and I think it might end up being a fatal, or near fatal fight, and if he lives I put my money on him being saved by the Power of Love (tm).
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote