AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-07-26, 19:10   Link #261
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
Then Kenpachi will kill all sidekicks and then go take out the trash (aka kill all the other quincies), which is what I hoped he'd do since the beginning.
Well that guy with Buckbeard I would consider to be the 2nd strongest so I wouldn't expect Kenpachi to beat him very easily if he even could.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 21:51   Link #262
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
i'm so posting this on my facebook page! can i? can i?
Of course ^^
Old 2012-07-26, 22:00   Link #263
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

He'll prob get bankai just so they can steal it and he can fight his own bankai.
Old 2012-07-27, 03:25   Link #264
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Well that guy with Buckbeard I would consider to be the 2nd strongest so I wouldn't expect Kenpachi to beat him very easily if he even could.
Well he might just end up being an Ulquiorra too, most trusted but only 4th strongest. In which case he is toast.
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 03:38   Link #265
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
So Byakuya actually died...shattered sword and all...

well damn o_o

Kenpachi...like a motherfuckin BAWS!
Byakuya will be back. He is not a person that will tolerate his own bankai being stolen and then used against him and those he swore to protect. I fully expect Orohime will revive him, by that time of course they'll have found a way to nullify their means to steal bankai - and then he will proceed to bitch slap As Nodt all over the place..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
As long as Kenpachi doesn't get a Bankai...

It's funny...before this arc one of the things I've wanted to see the most was Kenpachi's Bankai but now I don't since it would end up being stolen :I
we won't ever see him get bankai...he'd be too overpowered like old man Yamamoto overpowered probably....just learnin the name of his sword so he can tap its full potential would do nicely.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 04:52   Link #266
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Well he might just end up being an Ulquiorra too, most trusted but only 4th strongest. In which case he is toast.
Yes, but Gin was always the one hanging out with Aizen.
Old 2012-07-27, 09:45   Link #267
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Last panel saves the day... Kenchan vs Zangetsu bad ripoff
hitokirigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 18:27   Link #268
Lendial

so is he really dead or is this just a tease.
Old 2012-07-28, 02:17   Link #269
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
so is he really dead or is this just a tease.
Well the guy looks like a moth who hit the windshield of a car going 70mph on a highway.

But if there is a manga that you can recover from that it would be Bleach.
Old 2012-07-28, 06:43   Link #270
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

I believe Unohana's ability would be mass resurrection. Byakuya will be back just in time to pose for the happy families panel at the end of this manga
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 09:42   Link #271
legopanda

bleach is already a ruined manga but I swear if 'mass resurrection and everyone is happy again' happens in the end, this is one the poo-est mangas ever to exist.

On the other-hand, for now i likey the no-mercy from the quincy kill all shinigamis
legopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 13:17   Link #272
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
I believe Unohana's ability would be mass resurrection. Byakuya will be back just in time to pose for the happy families panel at the end of this manga
oh god... dont give kubo any ideas please. that would be the worst possible thing to have happen. I've already passed the point of no return in terms of dropping bleach, but that doesn't mean I'm a total masochist
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 13:42   Link #273
sayde

I don't think Kubo would give Unohana an ability like that. I mean he already allowed Orihime's ability to bring the dead back to life. What's more is that ever since then, its as if Kubo's tried his hardest to ignore the fact that he allowed her character to do that.

Having stated that, I don't think Kubo's beyond mass-scale resurrection--especially if this last arc is to finally incorporate "that thing" (the Spirit King) into the plot.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 07:22   Link #274
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
mass resurrection? Im reading a bleach fanfic centred around bleach OCs where the main badguy powers are just that. Mass resurrection is not pretty.
on another note. I miss kubo's background art.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 01:04   Link #275
Mateus

Maybe it could be area/time effected resurrection, and that it will only work if they have so much reishi left in their bodies or whatever..I don't know trying to make it sound less cheap but really I guess it will still be pretty cheap.
Old 2012-07-31, 09:09   Link #276
MartianMage

Ever since the invasion began with the reader knowledge that quincy captains rely on their bankai stealing trick the most obvious question is why hasn't Zaraki made an appearance yet? And now he has appeared in front of the big bad.

The way I see it this is a way for Kubo to get 2 birds in 1 stone. 1 - to answer the question what the hell is Zaraki doing all this time. 2 - to get rid of Zaraki somewhat honorably. I mean c'mon it's pretty obvious Zaraki will lose this one. Big bad is only reserved for MC so in order to continue with this shinigami massacre and have Zaraki out of the equation Kubo pits him against the big bad cause after all if Zaraki loses to quincy captains, whose only trick against shinigami captains is to steal their bankai, it will probably cause a fan outrage.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 11:40   Link #277
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
after all if Zaraki loses to quincy captains, whose only trick against shinigami captains is to steal their bankai, it will probably cause a fan outrage.
its not their only trick. as nodt's fear thorns are his/her own ability. and we also know that buckbeard has some sort of shadow power. but yea, the worf effect will come soon propping buckbeard up as a seemingly unstoppable villain until ichigo learns quincy powers of course
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 12:51   Link #278
Mindblower
Mr. Amazing

Didnt Ken-chan say his sword was always in shika like ichigos? in the anime i recall that happening. if not then why dose his zanpotko look so diffrent? i understand the jaged teeth, but whats with the handle? and the size, it longer, and in the battle with ?niritoa? he made a remark about how nirtoa's sp was making his sword sharper?
Old 2012-07-31, 12:55   Link #279
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindblower View Post
Didnt Ken-chan say his sword was always in shika like ichigos? in the anime i recall that happening.
Yes. Kenpachi (like Ichigo) has a full-time released shikai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindblower View Post
if not then why dose his zanpotko look so diffrent? i understand the jaged teeth, but whats with the handle? and the size, it longer, and in the battle with ?niritoa? he made a remark about how nirtoa's sp was making his sword sharper?
I suppose there's no need to answer any of this.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 13:04   Link #280
Mindblower
Mr. Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Yes. Kenpachi (like Ichigo) has a full-time released shikai.

I suppose there's no need to answer any of this.
none at all, thank you. just it seems like alot poeple here think that he dosent and so really dont understand his power at all. such as the his power coming from a hollow comment.

Tags
bleach, chapter