AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-09, 08:44   Link #1021
dannclark

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@dannclark
I'm not sure how many people they are but there are at least 4 factions in the Chaos Brigade that I know of.
1.) Vali's Team. Consists of Vali, Bikou (Son Goku's decendant), Kuroka(Koneko's sister), Arthur Pendragon(King Arthur's descendant), Luffy(Arthur's sister), Fenrir and Gogmagog.

2.) The old-Satan faction. Descendant's of the old Satan's and their servants.

3.) Hero Faction. They are all human but majority can use Balance-Breaker. The leader is CaoCao.

4.) The magician faction. Appeared in short stories.
Ok, but does vali's team have rankings? like king queen knight etc?
Old 2012-01-09, 08:54   Link #1022
Valky
Radioactive

Isn't the rating game supposed to be for devils only?
Old 2012-01-09, 09:01   Link #1023
tsunade666

read the update and edited and corrected some part but I was confused.

Usually HNGGGGGGG was use right? is NGGGGG also the same? if it's the same I will leave it as that.
Old 2012-01-09, 09:13   Link #1024
Riki
ランダム王

Hnggg= Cuteness overload

Ngggg =Is Close to screaming his soul out
Old 2012-01-09, 09:59   Link #1025
SvNto7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Well for now yes, for later no, because angel has card system...azazel predict that there will be rating games between races so it means in the future any races will got its own rating game.

Looks like war for Ise is begin and Rias vs Ashia is the starter
Old 2012-01-09, 10:05   Link #1026
Naoe Yamato

what a difficult situation for Ise... he must decide the lucky girl who will slept with him...
if holy sword is the most dangerous thing for devils, it's the same for fallen angels?

thanks for the translation
Old 2012-01-09, 10:20   Link #1027
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvNto7 View Post
Well for now yes, for later no, because angel has card system...azazel predict that there will be rating games between races so it means in the future any races will got its own rating game.

Battle between races sounds good, but what about the fallen-angels and heroes descendants?

Oh yeah, since the god from the bible is dead, who's in charge now? Michael?
Old 2012-01-09, 10:26   Link #1028
alsana

n0m@n
it has been said vali is from fallen angel faction. but again only those with human blood can possess sacred gear. what is vali's ancestry? does he have human blood like Akeno? or is he like azazel who possess sacred gear ?
And one more thing in novel kiba said devils have less power compared to angel and fallen angel side. isn't it weird i understand angels cause they can be created as much as their leaders want but fallen angel side don't have that option they can only multiply by falling. But devils can reincarnate humans. am i right?
Old 2012-01-09, 10:27   Link #1029
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:

Card system? Did you mean the card that has As, King, Queen, Jack?
Old 2012-01-09, 10:32   Link #1030
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
What do you mean part of his gauntlet? does he actually swing it like a sword or does he fuse with it?
I haven't seen a picture and the description isn't very specific.
I guess when Ascalon is summoned, I'd imagine it to be attached to the knuckle or wrist of the gauntlet and used Wolverine-claw style?
Anyway, since Issei lacks sword training, he decides not to manifest the blade and just use its dragon slaying powers passively in his punches (sort of like an added effect).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
Ok, but does vali's team have rankings? like king queen knight etc?
The chess piece ranks come from the Evil Piece system, first created by the devils to bolster their ranks by creating underlings through the rebirth of other races into devils.
Vali's team is just an alliance, not a master relationship like Rias or Souna's teams, so there won't be any ranks.

Quote:
Currently, yes, though Azazel speculates that rating games between devils, angels and fallen angels may be possible in the future.
After a great war that devastated all 3 factions (angels, fallen angels and devils), the devils created the Evil Piece system as a way to increase their numbers. Fallen angels can simply recruit from angels, but the angels did not have a way to expand because
Spoiler for Revelation about God at the end of Volume 3:

The angels eventually copy the Evil Piece system, which is how Irina
Spoiler for Volume 7:

Quote:
Aw it is not a home anymore then...more like a palace...errr wait if his home get renovated where they live at time his home renovated, of course the renovation will be fast but it seems it will take at least 1 day right...
The wonders of magic.
Also, it doesn't hurt that the Gremory family is rich and influential in the human world as well.
Before rebuilding Issei's house, they also expanded the plot of land by "persuading" his neighbors to move.
By the end of the series, Issei would probably need a skyscraper for his home.
Old 2012-01-09, 10:33   Link #1031
Mcloving

n0m@n can you explain a bit more about mutation pieces please?

Here's a few questions I would like to ask about them:

Spoiler for Mutation piece questions:
Old 2012-01-09, 10:48   Link #1032
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Battle between races sounds good, but what about the fallen-angels and heroes descendants?

Oh yeah, since the god from the bible is dead, who's in charge now? Michael?
Yes! Michael manage the angel after the dead of god. Make a system that replace god place. And obliviously manipulate info about the dead of god to human beliver (church).

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsana View Post
n0m@n
it has been said vali is from fallen angel faction. but again only those with human blood can possess sacred gear. what is vali's ancestry? does he have human blood like Akeno? or is he like azazel who possess sacred gear ?
And one more thing in novel kiba said devils have less power compared to angel and fallen angel side. isn't it weird i understand angels cause they can be created as much as their leaders want but fallen angel side don't have that option they can only multiply by falling. But devils can reincarnate humans. am i right?
If i am not wrong Vali was descendant of true Lucifer and he is half human half devil.

To become Angel, you must have "pure" heart like Irina.
Fallen angel are angel that banished.
Devil can be create with evil piece.

With Angel and fallen angel has Light atribute that can hurt devil. And the leader of angel was still arcangel :
Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, and Uriel.
Fallen angel have to much leader:
Azazel, Shemhaza, Armaros, Barakiel (Akeno's Father), Tamiel, Benemue, Kokabiel (Mastermind of Excalibur and Killed in vol. 3 by Vali), and Shariel.
And Devil with new Lucifer, Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Leviathan.

After i list that power house, we can see that devil in tight place.
Old 2012-01-09, 10:56   Link #1033
dannclark

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Yes! Michael manage the angel after the dead of god. Make a system that replace god place. And obliviously manipulate info about the dead of god to human beliver (church).

If i am not wrong Vali was descendant of true Lucifer and he is half human half devil.

To become Angel, you must have "pure" heart like Irina.
Fallen angel are angel that banished.
Devil can be create with evil piece.

With Angel and fallen angel has Light atribute that can hurt devil. And the leader of angel was still arcangel :
Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, and Uriel.
Fallen angel have to much leader:
Azazel, Shemhaza, Armaros, Barakiel (Akeno's Father), Tamiel, Benemue, Kokabiel (Mastermind of Excalibur and Killed in vol. 3 by Vali), and Shariel.
And Devil with new Lucifer, Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Leviathan.

After i list that power house, we can see that devil in tight place.
So the devils are basically the underdogs of the world, ahwell that could actually be cool if ise becomes the strongest from the weakest faction.
Old 2012-01-09, 11:03   Link #1034
endarion88

about cute characters, who is the mikololifox (WHIT NO PANTIES)on the color image of vol 9?
Old 2012-01-09, 11:06   Link #1035
EvI

@n0m@n
you have done it now.always bringing me down to my knees.you really do know how to do things like this to me ò-Ó (joking ;PPPP)

damn so many posts in one night and it has passed a 1000 posts? damn DxD is really getting popular hehehe

nice job n0m@n (code-zero) i'm waiting for more ;D
Old 2012-01-09, 11:06   Link #1036
zzhk
Summary Machine

^ lolifox is the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox from Japanese legends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naoe Yamato View Post
if holy sword is the most dangerous thing for devils, it's the same for fallen angels?
Yes, it is stated that holy swords are deadly to both devils and fallen angels.
Simply in the presence of a holy sword brings discomfort while cuts can easily be fatal.

Quote:
Well, one of the purposes of rising in ranks is to gain your own set of Evil Pieces to start your own team of underlings and increase the number of devils.
Fallen angels don't really have a problem recruiting from angels, while heroes are not a race or something that can be created by rebirth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsana View Post
n0m@n
Vali has a Sacred Gear because he is half human, half devil.
I guess one parent was human while the other was a devil from the original Lucifer's family.
He was only temporarily allied to the fallen angels before moving on to the Chaos Brigade.

Actually the angels adapt the devils' Evil Piece system for their own use precisely because they can't create any more angels.
Whereas fallen angels have no problem with recruiting from the ranks of angels.

The devils are in a tough situation because they lost all their top level devils in the war and so they invented the Evil Piece system to replenish their numbers.
Old 2012-01-09, 11:10   Link #1037
endarion88

Quote:
lolifox is the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox from Japanese legends
i wanted to know who she is in this story not in the folklore
Old 2012-01-09, 11:13   Link #1038
Valky
Radioactive

Whoa, this thread is expanding at incredible rate. Awesome.
Old 2012-01-09, 11:16   Link #1039
endarion88

Quote:
Whoa, this thread is expanding at incredible rate. Awesome.
good LN+good translator = very active thread
Old 2012-01-09, 11:18   Link #1040
fazri
blacksun king

uwah there so many similar question.
how about you try read from post 1 almost all your question already answered also you will found other spoiler information that maybe make you interested.
well i can blame you at first i join and asking question is same.
after i finis looking from 1 post it's interesting fact that i found.
so how about you all try look from the first post?
you know from god perspective human and any lesser being than him usually they look it as live stock in rude manner.
why poseidon and zeus get image as good god i think the first reason they rules they follower from using fear that become loyallity to the god also zeus,poseido,also odin rerelly come contact with human different from loki and hades.
loki known as prankster god and always bring disaster from his prank,it's posible killing thousand to million people from his prank after all he is a god so there some fundamental perspective and power.
for hades he is god of underworld that regulate death of people.
there no human who don't hate and fear death so image of hades become worst.
the truth hades only hate zeus that tricking him to become god of underworld after all hades only guide death people and don't let them come back to life that's all.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural