AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-29, 18:04   Link #621
blade82

Seriously?
Spoiler for the name of one of ash's weapon:
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 18:10   Link #622
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post

Well, he at least need a dragon to ride since the advantage of riding a dragon will overwhelm anything. Dragonars are cheater.

Think of you having a cool sword standing on the ground trying to fight against someone on horseback who wields long lance or bow...

If anyone stupid enough to challenge Ash in close range, they'll lose. Rebecca had a huge advantage over Ash in the beginning of the match when she rode Cúchulainn flying in the sky throwing lance towards him (the arc weapon can be summon whenever the owner want as long as the dragon is nearby) while Ash was riding of Brigit who couldn't fly and could only fended off (the spear when thrown would never miss its target too, couldn't even dodge)...

Once he could fly though, Rebecca lost...
That means in later volumes he still borrowing another person's dragon? If only Eco coul transform into "normal" sized dragon to ride during fighting.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 23:09   Link #623
XFire
150% done

I think one of the spoilers said that Eiko could transform on her own eventually, but she couldn't be in the tournament because, a) you don't bring a nuke to a gun fight, and b) she was too big to fit in the arena (lol).
Old 2012-09-29, 23:14   Link #624
Insane
Banned

Quote:

Well, he at least need a dragon to ride since the advantage of riding a dragon will overwhelm anything. Dragonars are cheater.

Think of you having a cool sword standing on the ground trying to fight against someone on horseback who wields long lance or bow...

If anyone stupid enough to challenge Ash in close range, they'll lose. Rebecca had a huge advantage over Ash in the beginning of the match when she rode Cúchulainn flying in the sky throwing lance towards him (the arc weapon can be summon whenever the owner want as long as the dragon is nearby) while Ash was riding of Brigit who couldn't fly and could only fended off (the spear when thrown would never miss its target too, couldn't even dodge)...

Once he could fly though, Rebecca lost...
I feel that balance of law is rather skewed here. If we are talking about flying dragon vs earth dragon, obviously flying dragon wins! Heck, it can just fly away, dodge every incoming attacks, and attacking from every direction, while earth dragon can only crawling on the ground.
Old 2012-09-29, 23:27   Link #625
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
I feel that balance of law is rather skewed here. If we are talking about flying dragon vs earth dragon, obviously flying dragon wins! Heck, it can just fly away, dodge every incoming attacks, and attacking from every direction, while earth dragon can only crawling on the ground.
But Earth Dragon quite sturdy to make up for their lack of wings.

Flying dragon, once get some punch, gonna get double damage, one from the attack, the 2nd from the falling impact
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 01:52   Link #626
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
Seriously?
Spoiler for the name of one of ash's weapon:
The scary thing is that it's not really his arc weapon. He can use any arc weapon being created in the past as long as Eiko copies and send it to him...

In LNvol. 2, the latest manga chapter scanlation, he got a new arc of ice as well as Brionac, weapon of ice.

But his true one is Excalibur. His true arc is not yet completed though.

^^ It's not flying dragon vs earth dragon! It's master dragon vs earth dragon. And Rebecca's arc weapon can never miss when thrown and she keeps throwing at Ash from above. Think of fighter jet vs tank!
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 03:03   Link #627
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
The scary thing is that it's not really his arc weapon. He can use any arc weapon being created in the past as long as Eiko copies and send it to him...

In LNvol. 2, the latest manga chapter scanlation, he got a new arc of ice as well as Brionac, weapon of ice.

But his true one is Excalibur. His true arc is not yet completed though.

^^ It's not flying dragon vs earth dragon! It's master dragon vs earth dragon. And Rebecca's arc weapon can never miss when thrown and she keeps throwing at Ash from above. Think of fighter jet vs tank!
unless that tank is outfitted with something like the Bofors 40mm or the 88 will it stand a chance.... and if I guess right, he can actually counter it.

so what next in weapon names? Gae Bulg or Gungnir for the lulz of it?
Old 2012-09-30, 03:11   Link #628
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
unless that tank is outfitted with something like the Bofors 40mm or the 88 will it stand a chance.... and if I guess right, he can actually counter it.

so what next in weapon names? Gae Bulg or Gungnir for the lulz of it?
Nope, he couldn't reach her at all and could only defend himself until Brigit transformed...

Gáe Bolg is Rebecca's arc weapon. I don't think we'll see any god weapon here though.
Old 2012-09-30, 18:05   Link #629
Insane
Banned

How long Arc Dragonars capable of maintaining their armor should they separated from their dragons?
Old 2012-09-30, 23:02   Link #630
XFire
150% done

I've got a clarification request...

Spoiler for Oscar:
Old 2012-10-01, 14:12   Link #631
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I've got a clarification request...

Spoiler for Oscar:
Well, Oscar revealed his secret to everyone in student council in vol. 8 and still sticks with Ash so...

BTW, I won't be able to do the summary until Friday because I need to fix 2 reports to send it to my lecturer. It's group work but I need to fix a lot of it myself since it's the field I'm good at.

PS. I wish I never have to argue with anyone about anything anymore. Most of the things we argue in this forum is really subjective and pointless but still annoying anyway. It took a lot of time to read the argument and argue back after all.
Old 2012-10-02, 12:43   Link #632
XFire
150% done

Yay, Oscar is actually a harem member. Is she still after Rebecca and Ash(ley)?

I still laugh at her "solution" to Ash discovering her secret.
Old 2012-10-04, 23:20   Link #633
ZeKeR
Superbad

so... will Narvi appear in realspace in front of the girls to troll them in terms of body? AFAIS, Narvi wins hands down in... sexiness...
Old 2012-10-05, 00:34   Link #634
XFire
150% done

Quote:
so... will Narvi appear in realspace in front of the girls to troll them in terms of body? AFAIS, Narvi wins hands down in... sexiness...
Though apparently Eiko will look like that in ten years.
Old 2012-10-05, 00:41   Link #635
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Though apparently Eiko will look like that in ten years.
the girls aren't gonna wait for that to happen.... especially the princess who's beginning the claim...
Old 2012-10-05, 04:41   Link #636
blade82

Quote:
Rebecca cant loose
Old 2012-10-05, 15:32   Link #637
XFire
150% done

I wonder how Navi actually got to the real world. Or is it one of those, "It happened so deal with it" things?
Old 2012-10-05, 15:50   Link #638
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Finally. Part 2/3 of SnRK vol. 7 is done. This part is actually the shortest of the three though. The 3rd one is the longest.

When I finally think I'm free. I have to fix my report again. I also need to read the book for the exam this Monday. Damn!

Spoiler for Ash's Strength:

Spoiler for SnRK Vol. 7 Eng Sum Part 1/3 (fixed):

Spoiler for SnRK Vol. 7 Eng Sum Part 2/3:
Old 2012-10-05, 15:53   Link #639
blade82

thanks for your hard work even when you are busy good luck with your report
Old 2012-10-05, 16:04   Link #640
Ghanw
(-_-)

Heys thanks for the hard work Kleeyook. Good luck on your exam!
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles