AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima Episode 2 Rating
Perfect 10 5 41.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 8.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 50.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-13, 16:20   Link #1
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Zero no Tsukaima Episode 2 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to this week's episode of Zero no Tsukaima. Episode 02!

While Zero no Tsukaima has not been licensed, it is produced by or has an affiliation with Media Factory Inc., (MFI), therefore we won't be listing fansubs here on AnimeSuki. See Removal of Media Factory Inc. Works for details.

Since it is "restricted", the following posts are not allowed in this forum.
  • Asking where you can find Zero no Tsukaima downloads or torrents.
  • Discussing Zero no Tsukaima fansub groups (past or present).
  • Asking for help downloading Zero no Tsukaima.
  • Asking for playback help for Zero no Tsukaima episodes.
These rules applies to fansubs (in English or any other language) and RAWs alike. You still are allowed to discuss the anime, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story.

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs either.
  • Try to keep manga spoilers out of the anime thread. If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the manga, either PM them or use Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.
Please use the Report button if you see any unmarked spoilers or other problems.

How to use Spoiler Tags

Spoiler tags are easy.

[spoiler=Episode 10]This is example text and what you would see when clicking on the Spoiler button.[/spoiler]

...will get you this...

Spoiler for Episode 10:
Old 2006-08-14, 08:52   Link #2
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Commoner Familiar

Saito's first fight against a noble and manages to both become and act cool.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=178
Old 2006-08-21, 14:33   Link #3
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

The episode was, like episode 1, a Very Good episode.

This Pervert/Idiot Vs. Masochistres is just too amusing.
Oh yeah Louise is pure evil (personality : ZERO). Poor echy-Saito.

The Animation is very nice. I love the way they do the eyes. Everything else is very relaxing. I personally don't understand why they placed the school in such a desolate place. Its like in the middle of nowhere. It would have been nicer if they made some ferry forest or something. Hmm... maybe there was some forest but Louise burned it down. Or blew it up. Well, I guess its not that bad if the main setting is a little simple. (Wonder how long until Louise starts nuking stuff)

The Story is excellent. Nice old fashion slow passed story, just what the doctor ordered. It was nice to see Saito in action from the second episode. I'm guessing that's his only power, good thing IMO. I personally love these simple stories were the protagonist doesn't have some super-overwhelming-unimaginable unstoppable power, but just a little advantage. I'm not sure if Saito will loose this little power of his or if it will become useless, but Louise probably has the power to enhance it.

Hmm...
Lets see...
Louise summoned a warrior as her familiar...
She blows things up...
In the opening we see her casting some spell... probably on Saitos sword... Hmmm... maybe she really has no affinity for any elements that Guish mentioned in Ep1... maybe she's not a regular mage... I say she's a witch... lol... the title actually suites her...
I guess her skill power is enchantment...
Well I wouldn't be surprised if she accidentally raises the dead... lol

I loved that little moment (when Saito was all beaten up) when she warmed up a little, hope to see some more in the future.

Love the Music they decided to use. Can't say it sounds new, but its a nice selection, loved the music at the end of the battle.

Q. Does "nuki" (that's what it sounds like when Louise is saying it) mean "food" ?
Old 2006-08-21, 17:26   Link #4
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
There is 5th Element which has been lost or forgoten. This was hinted when the teacher talk to the head master about Louise familiar and the rune that is attach to him.
Old 2006-08-22, 09:51   Link #5
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

5th element ?!

Were exactly do they say that...
I went to check and found nothing.

Q. What exactly do they say that hints that ?
Old 2006-08-22, 10:09   Link #6
Mandrake

well I saw it in the manga, and I can't remember where it was in the anime though. But then again, they were talking about elements, and tied it to the pentacle or pentagram (pentacle has 5 points)
Old 2006-08-22, 10:44   Link #7
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
The head master does not say Element but said "This will sure effect one of the Lost Penta's corners."

I love wiki.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_no_tsukaima
Old 2006-10-21, 09:28   Link #8
Shinku

Yes! The combat begins! I thought i was very funny how Guiche lost both his girl friends because of Saito. THe dude deserved it for being a player. The overall combat (the duel) was pretty good. Saito looked funny with that bruise (or bump) on this face.
Old 2006-10-30, 06:34   Link #9
lijon

The think that the bit about him being good with a sword is too ordinary for the development... 7/10
Closed Thread