AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Byukugan or sharingan?
Byukugan 407 35.51%
Sharingan 647 56.46%
Neither 92 8.03%
Voters: 1146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2010-08-24, 10:28   Link #2461
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Lol not what you said but some of the other theories.
DAMM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU Quoted before the edit and got me with the other icon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so, I have to add something here so it doesnt look like spaming....

There is something people should note is that when using the Byakugan, things as Kaiten or 64 strikes are really out of the ecuation, Because this traits doesnt come with the Byakugan. As I saw also, The Mods changed the topic and now added the rinengan..... this thread will never be the same...Hunter how could you?
Old 2010-08-24, 11:17   Link #2462
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
As I saw also, The Mods changed the topic and now added the rinengan..... this thread will never be the same...Hunter how could you?
Is anybody even really clear on what Rinnegan actually does?

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 11:44   Link #2463
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Dragonballs.
Old 2010-08-24, 11:53   Link #2464
james0246

Quote:
Stuff. Stuff with Things. I think thingamabob and doo-hickies are somehow involved. And, of course, Death and Life. So, maybe a swiss army knife is a better description, since it contains everything including a spork...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 13:38   Link #2465
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
As I saw also, The Mods changed the topic and now added the rinengan..... this thread will never be the same...Hunter how could you?
Well what can I say, this thread was like a forgotten WWII unexploded bomb. You know you shouldn't touch it but it's so tempting.
Joke aside the original question between the first two Doujutsu ended years ago anyway, time for new bloodline limit.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 13:59   Link #2466
Rurik
Golden

The Funny thing is that Pain did so much and yet we know so litle about what was actually part of rinengan power he was using.
Old 2010-08-24, 14:18   Link #2467
tkdtiger

Still a little confused which abilities are the rinnegans and which are special abilities of the corpses myself
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 14:20   Link #2468
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Is it posible to change poll so we can vote for rinnegan to?

Last edited by james0246; 2010-08-24 at 14:47.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 14:48   Link #2469
james0246

^Sorry, I pushed the wrong button (gonna have to be careful about that )...

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Is it posible to change poll so we can vote for rinnegan to?
Anyway, we can't change polls and keep the results. Rather an entirely new thread would have to be started...which sounds really uninteresting.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 18:49   Link #2470
MikeyGrey
believe...

Quote:
rinnegan wielder can fully master all jutsu i.e. elemental affinity makes no difference. like kakuzu w/ fancy eyes. jaraiya made that much clear but maybe with rinnegan it is even possible to master other techs that would nomally require a ninja to be born with (all other bloodline limits).
Spoiler for manga spoilers...:

Last edited by james0246; 2010-08-25 at 09:09. Reason: this is not a manga thread, please provide spoilers where needed...
MikeyGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 08:51   Link #2471
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyGrey View Post
rinnegan wielder can fully master all jutsu i.e. elemental affinity makes no difference. like kakuzu w/ fancy eyes. jaraiya made that much clear but maybe with rinnegan it is even possible to master other techs that would nomally require a ninja to be born with (all other bloodline limits).
That's the thing that bothers me most with the supposse best doujutus, we dont really know if can help you see better, No 360 degree vision, no seeen the chakra flow, Etc.

Last edited by james0246; 2010-08-25 at 09:10. Reason: Hid MikeyGrey's spoilers...
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 19:28   Link #2472
defrule

What I wonder is, Nagato himself can use any jutsu he wants but can each of his six paths also use any technique along side their special path ability.

As for the Rinnegan giving shared vision and potentially no blind spots, many times he simply looks at the opponent with all six paths. I find it funny he didn't have one looking back or above and it actually costed him when Naruto took out the path that revives other paths.
defrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 14:07   Link #2473
MikeyGrey
believe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by defrule View Post
What I wonder is, Nagato himself can use any jutsu he wants but can each of his six paths also use any technique along side their special path ability.
dont think so. i seem to recall 1 of the pains trying to avoid fighting kiba & his mom coz he wasnt close-combat type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by defrule View Post
As for the Rinnegan giving shared vision and potentially no blind spots, many times he simply looks at the opponent with all six paths. I find it funny he didn't have one looking back or above and it actually costed him when Naruto took out the path that revives other paths.
the guy may have cctv set up but he's got only 1 head to process the data lol; multitasking's gotta be a pain. and i suppose the default behavior of remote pains is to follow the main 1; in other words... not enough practice.
MikeyGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 06:38   Link #2474
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author

Location: Shady spaces and dark places, where animals fear to tread. . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyGrey View Post
You're forgetting about Hashirama. He was a Senju, descendent of Rikudo Sennin's younger son, and he had Mokuton, a bloodline limit.
Sharfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 13:25   Link #2475
iBeast

The Rinnegan can do anything...there is nothing that it can't do.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 22:24   Link #2476
defrule

I just found something when re-watching some episodes.

The first animal path could summon without any hand seals but once the second animal path was used, it seemed hand seals were needed. I wonder why.
defrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 19:57   Link #2477
tkdtiger

I would like to see a character with all three eye balls...
Old 2010-10-13, 10:34   Link #2478
mrShady

If I remember correctly rinnegan can also see chakra right atleast he saw tsunade and anbu gathering chakra at their feet to resist his push/pull gravity ability (might be anime only though). But I agree we saw very little from it I guess kishi wanted to keep it a secret for later?.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 17:20   Link #2479
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

You guys notice that the two epic dojutus have no female wielders but the non epic dojutsu does. Way to be sexist Kishi. But seriously the Byakugan needs a second release.

Maybe it can have Sacred Chakra or Heavenly Chakra.
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 15:28   Link #2480
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
You guys notice that the two epic dojutus have no female wielders but the non epic dojutsu does. Way to be sexist Kishi. But seriously the Byakugan needs a second release.

Maybe it can have Sacred Chakra or Heavenly Chakra.
Anything is possible with Kishimoto...

I would like to see another strong female character...I just want to see what a person would do with all three eyes...