AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-12-01, 13:49   Link #2001
RainbowMagnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I really don't think Miki is the best in everything. I would say she is only one of three pieces in becoming the perfect idol.

All of the "main characters"-- Haruka, Chihaya, and Miki -- have an important quality that the ideal idol needs. Haruka has the optimism and conviction to pull everyone together. Chihaya has the singing talent. Miki has the confidence and performing talent.

While Miki has the skills, she still gets discouraged as shown during the Ryuugu Komachi arc. I don't think she is superior to Haruka in leadership or better than Chihaya in singing.
Spoiler for SomeMinorSpoilers for episode 22:
RainbowMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 16:52   Link #2002
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
I really don't think Miki is the best in everything. I would say she is only one of three pieces in becoming the perfect idol.

All of the "main characters"-- Haruka, Chihaya, and Miki -- have an important quality that the ideal idol needs. Haruka has the optimism and conviction to pull everyone together. Chihaya has the singing talent. Miki has the confidence and performing talent.

While Miki has the skills, she still gets discouraged as shown during the Ryuugu Komachi arc. I don't think she is superior to Haruka in leadership or better than Chihaya in singing.
And the real underlying reality here:

Spoiler:
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 19:10   Link #2003
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowMagnet View Post
I believe we'll have Haruka episode in the remaining episode...
Save the leader for the last...

And after sleeping for 6 hours, i just realize, so what's the truth behind Chihaya's story??
They never explain it in the anime...
Did she really push her brother... *got pushed in front of the truck by raging fans...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 00:46   Link #2004
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Spoiler for teaserforeps22:

1st image...
I smell new songs and new DLCextortion from NBGI...

2nd image...
Uugggh...
Santa, i am a good boy this year so please come in that form...
Old 2011-12-02, 08:08   Link #2005
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowMagnet View Post
There really isn't anything to indicate the number of fans each member has in the story. Currently, they all have work to do now and there's nothing to show that one is busier than another. Sure, we see Miki on TV, but that may just be her line of work that caters to her personality, just like Chihaya is shown to sing more often and Yayoi does variety shows with kids.

On another note, this episode and the previous one seems to establish some (very subtle) character dynamics. Apparently Miki respects Chihaya a great deal for her to add the -san honorifc to her name so naturally in ep21 when she normally speaks informally and rarely uses honofics at all. Ritsuko is a producer now and is supposed to be in a higher position than Chihaya, but whenever Miki says "Ritsuko-san" there is either an awkward pause before the honofic as if she has to force herself to remember saying it, or she forgets entirely and Ritsuko has to scold her for it like in this episode.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2011-12-02 at 09:07.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 10:49   Link #2006
RainbowMagnet

Quote:
There really isn't anything to indicate the number of fans each member has in the story. Currently, they all have work to do now and there's nothing to show that one is busier than another. Sure, we see Miki on TV, but that may just be her line of work that caters to her personality, just like Chihaya is shown to sing more often and Yayoi does variety shows with kids
I get that this is no way to indicate someones popularity, but I just think that some more insight on the succeses of other idols would be nice. Miki just seems more popular to me because the studio decides to zoom in on her talent and succes all the time. Most of the time we get to see short scenes of the other idols at another job, but that's it. They only talk a bit and then dissapear for most of the episode. We don't even get to see anyone talk about what they did. I feel like it's just a standard routine with no progression at all.

tl;dr I think your right about the fact that there's no way to indicate the amount of fans. I just feel like she's more popular, because of her amount of screentime etc.
RainbowMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 12:46   Link #2007
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

アーリークリスマスみなさん!

Christmas sure came early today, with 23 more days...

Spoiler for Episode 22:
Old 2011-12-02, 12:57   Link #2008
Kamui04

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikorita157 View Post
Just look at how many cakes there were. They can probably feed everyone for two full days or something. Also, the Christmas music, although they didn't play Kamisama no Birthday as in insert. :/[/spoiler]
Not even Takane was able to finish all the cake.
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:50   Link #2009
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for ep22:
Old 2011-12-02, 15:12   Link #2010
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Glad everyone was able to make it. Lol how much cake they had. Miki's reaction to the award was great.
Old 2011-12-02, 15:17   Link #2011
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

I'm glad they could just have a fun episode without any drama this week. As for Haruka and Miki, I have a feeling that Haruka's going to be happy no matter who comes out on top, so there's no real risk of a show-off. You gotta love Yukiho's birthday celebrations.

Episode 22: A 765 Pro Christmas!
Old 2011-12-02, 15:20   Link #2012
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

God, I fuckin loved ep22. Everything just felt right. It was one of those eps that made me think how much has changed since...20 weeks ago lol. It was just one fun episode to watch from start to finish.

These girls have gone so far in the idol game..it's unbelievable.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 16:48   Link #2013
Kamui04

Lol in the presents exchange, for Hibiki it was kinda obvious whose present she got! XD
Also just noticed how chock full is their schedule board and how they have to use smaller and smaller writing, they even reduced the space for RK to one third, whereas before they used one half of it.
Old 2011-12-02, 17:04   Link #2014
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

omg, I just noticed that! xD

Goddamn, I love it.
Old 2011-12-02, 17:13   Link #2015
Kamui04

Umm looking again, Yayoi got some teacups, they are also easy to guess. XD
Sorry for the people that can't stand cute girls doing cute things, but IM@S is back on track bringing me a big smile this week.
Old 2011-12-02, 18:17   Link #2016
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

..Where's my Project Fairy? ;_;

Also I don't think it's completely Miki > other idols. While my favorite idol is Miki, I still think the others have also the same ability to become top idol. I think the reason why it seems that Miki > other idols is that her initial ability as an idol is to capture everyone's heart, and because of that she's more popular than any other girls.

It's not like the others are bad, it's just that their abilities lies somewhere and it captures fans in other ways than Miki. You can see how Haruka is better in terms of leading (she even won against Miki for getting the lead role ) and how Chihaya is better in terms of singing. However, like I said before, Miki's ability to capture people's attention is better than any other girls and that's why she won the shining idol new artist category award...

...though it's a bit sad to see Harurun didn't give the wallet to p-san yet I guess they save it for next week Haruka's development.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 19:06   Link #2017
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

She gun give that shiet to Broducer in the next ep. She has to. ;_;

And here is one of the best songs of all time with one of the best audiences of all time.

Old 2011-12-02, 20:30   Link #2018
karuroso

I hope the BDs will show the true story of why Broducer and Miki were well... late for the party =º
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 21:03   Link #2019
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Also fun to see Yukiho advertising Little Match Girl too, one of my favorite songs.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 21:14   Link #2020
Azuma Denton
~AD~

So Hibiki got Takane's present...
Yayoi got whose preset??

So next week is the Haruka episode??
And after next week, probably the 2nd live episode...

@von Himmel
Yesh, i agree with you. Miki number one's trait is her ability to capture audience attention.
Maybe that's why she is now the busiest idol around 765pro...
On im@s2, her stats is well balanced and far above another idol too...

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s