AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-07-31, 06:05   Link #361
Ushio the Omega

113 lol Angela on that last page ha and 114 Angela really gets under the other harem members skin heh.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-07, 00:16   Link #362
AstroNerdBoy

I'm not sure what to make of Angela going from smiling to a different look. It was almost as if she bailed out because Madarame panicked and didn't take any kind of initiative with her.

Additional: He was looking at Hato because of what she said. Maybe that's why she is bailing.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 01:43   Link #363
kniteowl

Chapter 116 is out

All I can say is "THE DREAM"... I've been playing too much hearth stone lately so I call all my perfect hands and plays "the dream" lol.

Although it does feel a little anti-climatic, I'm happy for Madarame.
Old 2015-11-30, 01:12   Link #364
kniteowl

:-O

Chapter 17 of Spotted Flower came out and they mention chapter 111 from genshiken.

I starting to become a believer that Spotted flower is the true ending.

Kio sensei PLEASE STOP TROLLING US

Chapter 118 is out as well, it was worth the wait lol.

Last edited by kniteowl; 2015-11-30 at 05:35.
kniteowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 20:43   Link #365
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
That Spotted Flower chapter...
Old 2015-12-04, 01:24   Link #366
AstroNerdBoy

OK, time to take a look-see.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 07:13   Link #367
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
I starting to become a believer that Spotted flower is the true ending.
me suspect SP is the good end, Genshiken II would either be the true end or bad end FOR MADARAMA, and I for once would not mind if it is the bad end, even with Sue leading the pack

Quote:
Kio sensei PLEASE STOP TROLLING US
going through every single one of the harem once, the harem might drag on, but the vacation arc should end... soon?

I see no end to the manga, new members from new school year will join the club/harem and keep the story going. Kio might switch the harem from Madarama to Hato central, that is the only major story curve I can think of.
Old 2015-12-05, 06:28   Link #368
Ulin

I am hoping the arc ends soon. I really loved the Madarame in love with Saki but this harem thing is getting pretty boring... I don't know if it's because I've read it one chapter at a time or what, but the first part was much more enjoyable for me.
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 05:16   Link #369
SidVicious
Anime addict

Spotted Flower with 'Big' Sue
Old 2016-01-07, 12:42   Link #370
ChronoReverse

Whoa she's huge now. Too bad it's only two pages
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 15:21   Link #371
kniteowl

Well she's definitely taller and more physically mature. Made me question if that was the real Sue. If so, how old is Sue in Genshiken ?

Maybe she's a very smart girl who is boarderline legal. like 16 years old. Not sure what the legal age is in Japan.

The troll train keeps rolling Kio sensei. :-P
Old 2016-01-28, 03:54   Link #372
Hata
時の異邦人

I look up web review of the latest Genshiken chapter, which was out a few days ago, simply can’t wait knowing it would be one of the major event of the whole series, and I was not disappointed.

Madarame is going down the path of no return. the magic of vacationing at Karuizawa continue for the Genshiken series.

Spoiler for C. 120:

Last edited by Hata; 2016-01-28 at 04:08.
Hata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-23, 02:49   Link #373
kniteowl

Chapter 120 is out guys

Apparently if you don't watch/read the next chapter (121), you'll suffer undeath (author's words).

I still think it's up in the air as to who Madarame will pick or not pick anyone. I'm leaning to not picking anyone (although still a Sue Supporter). That was a lot of take in for one day. Well it's been the same day for 9 months now in the genshiken-verse

Slightly disappointed that Ohno didn't let Angela take part on the conversation between Rika & Keiko on who would win with Madarame in the bedroom though lol.
Old 2016-02-23, 08:46   Link #374
Ulin

Let's wait and see... everything is pointing to Hato, but I really hope it doens't end this way (I ejoyed spotted flower to much)

Spoiler for about spotted flower:
Old 2016-02-23, 10:32   Link #375
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Its been a long time since I've read this so I just got back to the bandwagon & finally caught up.

I go with the S.S. Sue as well, its about time she's grown out of her complex & mature a bit to actually speak her mind. C'mon Sensei, its finally time to expand on her growth more, Hato had most of the spotlight all throughout already!

And also finally checked out Spotted Flower. Holy crap, it really is one big what-if trollish setting because of the "familiar" characters (or is it?).
Old 2016-02-23, 15:53   Link #376
Ulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
And also finally checked out Spotted Flower. Holy crap, it really is one big what-if trollish setting because of the "familiar" characters (or is it?).
I guess that's the whole idea of the story... to make us discuss if it will be the TRUE ending or not... (I think it isn't, but I really hope it is...)
Old 2016-02-23, 23:21   Link #377
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulin View Post
Spoiler for about spotted flower:
The boobs are a result of an operation, yes, but apparently Not!Hato didn't go all the way, and she still has the male tubing down "there".
Old 2016-02-24, 13:17   Link #378
neneroi

Chapter 120 was translated, you can read it at Batoto or Mangafox. Hehe, oh the reactions, it looks like everyone is going crazy fighting for their ships. ^_^

Me, I don't have any favorite pairings, I'm fine with whatever happens in the end. But I think there are a few things that are set in stone right now, and trying to ignore them is simply delusional.

1) Yajima will never, ever get Hato. The fact that they are together in Spotted Flower clinches it. Spotted Flower, you should remember, is an exploration of pairings and situations that *could* happen in Genshiken but are not meant to happen. Madarame with Saki. Yajima with Hato. Kanako turning into a baby-making machine for whoever her husband is (certainly not Tanaka, who can barely support two people but can't support a big family). All this could theoretically happen in the original series, but will not happen, ever. (We have Kio's word on that.)

2) Angela knows. Angela can read Madarame like an open book. Remember, she knew about Madarame's crush on Saki waaay before anyone else even suspected it. If Angela says Madarame loves Hato, then that's how it is. Heck, for many chapters already, Kio has been giving us hints like juggernauts. The bed scene. The hand-in-Angela's-cheek scene. There are tons of giant clues like that. He who chooses to ignore them is in for a big disappointment.

3) This is not a manga thing, but I feel I should mention it. Anal sex is VERY uncommon, even between gay people. In BL everyone does it, but that's because BL is just a fantasy world for girls. In the real world, the usual for a homosexual couple is to pleasure each other using their hands or mouths. Thinking realistically about it, Madarame's anal virginity is not in danger here. (And neither is Hato's, probably.) The only problem for Madarame would be getting used to the touch of a boy's body when making love, which is really not that difficult with a cutie like Hato. All in all, Mada x Hato is a ship that holds water. ^_^ Whatever will happen depends only on Madarame's determination (or lack thereof).
neneroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-25, 07:46   Link #379
Diamond English

Quote:
Originally Posted by neneroi View Post
Chapter 120 was translated, you can read it at Batoto or Mangafox. Hehe, oh the reactions, it looks like everyone is going crazy fighting for their ships. ^_^

Me, I don't have any favorite pairings, I'm fine with whatever happens in the end. But I think there are a few things that are set in stone right now, and trying to ignore them is simply delusional.

1) Yajima will never, ever get Hato. The fact that they are together in Spotted Flower clinches it. Spotted Flower, you should remember, is an exploration of pairings and situations that *could* happen in Genshiken but are not meant to happen. Madarame with Saki. Yajima with Hato. Kanako turning into a baby-making machine for whoever her husband is (certainly not Tanaka, who can barely support two people but can't support a big family). All this could theoretically happen in the original series, but will not happen, ever. (We have Kio's word on that.)

2) Angela knows. Angela can read Madarame like an open book. Remember, she knew about Madarame's crush on Saki waaay before anyone else even suspected it. If Angela says Madarame loves Hato, then that's how it is. Heck, for many chapters already, Kio has been giving us hints like juggernauts. The bed scene. The hand-in-Angela's-cheek scene. There are tons of giant clues like that. He who chooses to ignore them is in for a big disappointment.

3) This is not a manga thing, but I feel I should mention it. Anal sex is VERY uncommon, even between gay people. In BL everyone does it, but that's because BL is just a fantasy world for girls. In the real world, the usual for a homosexual couple is to pleasure each other using their hands or mouths. Thinking realistically about it, Madarame's anal virginity is not in danger here. (And neither is Hato's, probably.) The only problem for Madarame would be getting used to the touch of a boy's body when making love, which is really not that difficult with a cutie like Hato. All in all, Mada x Hato is a ship that holds water. ^_^ Whatever will happen depends only on Madarame's determination (or lack thereof).

I'm not of part of it, but I'll apologize on your behalf to the LGBT community for your blurring of fantasy/RL comments regarding point number 3. You obviously confused gay men for eunuchs or smurfs.
Diamond English is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-25, 10:37   Link #380
vitocapo1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond English View Post
I'm not of part of it, but I'll apologize on your behalf to the LGBT community for your blurring of fantasy/RL comments regarding point number 3. You obviously confused gay men for eunuchs or smurfs.
Wow, someone has an assache. (Pun intended. )
The problem with kneejerk reactions is that they often result in incoherent, gibbering messages such as yours. The previous post clearly stated that BL stories are fantasy and should not be confused with RL. You are the one who seems to believe that anal-happy BL is an accurate portrayal of the lives of real gay men. Sorry to burst your bubble, jack: it's not. Oh, and smurfs aren't real, either.
Neneroi pretty much nailed it. The sexual behavior of couples, both straight and gay, has been extensively studied during the last fifty years. It's not some sort of nebulous mystery. Kinsey Institute and other research centers publish on a regular basis the results of their surveys. You can find the data online. Check it out, dude.

----------------------------------------------------------
101 Uses for a Dead Computer -- (part5: Mouses)
#77: Funky hair ornament!

Last edited by vitocapo1; 2016-02-26 at 11:09.
vitocapo1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seinen