AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2021-04-02, 08:21   Link #24061
darkofficer
just a devil
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: hell
yue and a bunnysuit doest really work wel if you put her agianst the other girls
__________________
"..This is my honest opinion, but I feel it is much easier to teach cows how to walk on their hind legs than to find rationality in humans."

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 09:25   Link #24062
Huh...?
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: India
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
yue and a bunnysuit doest really work wel if you put her agianst the other girls
Well, she does lack the necessary curves to pull-off that look nicely.
Guess, have to wait until Adult Yue debuts.
__________________
Position on Fandom/Wikia:

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 11:27   Link #24063
sierra117
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
There's only 15 (long) chapters of the main story left to adapt, of which only 2 covered the united human front in the final battle. Unless volume 13 started in on the after story partway in, they would need a fair amount of original content to fill two more books. I also have a hard time imagining ending the main story halfway into a book.

Incidentally, it looks like a site called Ota-kuji is going to be selling a bunny girl collection for Arifureta.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Just from the announcement image, I look forward to seeing what they come out with.
or the author can add additional content like how he did with previous boss fights
__________________
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 12:35   Link #24064
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
or the author can add additional content like how he did with previous boss fights
I fully expect some additional scenes to be written for Yuuka and all the other minor characters following the buildup given to them in volume 11. That being said, I don't think it will extend beyond how the other volumes used new and revised material to supplement the existing content from the web novel. Considering what the author just went through to wrap up Zero, he also might not necessarily want to repeat that process for the main story.

If he does get stuck having to write an additional volume to end the main story, I'd personally prefer he use that to explore the one month time skip following the final battle rather than dragging the fight on any more. In that case, we could see how the harem is finally fully established and get a gradual transition to the daily life antics that are largely prevalent in the after story.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 13:14   Link #24065
jagt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
I fully expect some additional scenes to be written for Yuuka and all the other minor characters following the buildup given to them in volume 11. That being said, I don't think it will extend beyond how the other volumes used new and revised material to supplement the existing content from the web novel. Considering what the author just went through to wrap up Zero, he also might not necessarily want to repeat that process for the main story.

If he does get stuck having to write an additional volume to end the main story, I'd personally prefer he use that to explore the one month time skip following the final battle rather than dragging the fight on any more. In that case, we could see how the harem is finally fully established and get a gradual transition to the daily life antics that are largely prevalent in the after story.
Aside from that one month gap the author could use a little of the after story too if he has to make a second volume. In my opinion the scene of Hajime returning home and introducing the heroines to his parents should be included, the trip isn't over until you're back home.
__________________
jagt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-09, 05:05   Link #24066
Huh...?
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: India
If anyone interested, Free Preview of Zero LN v06 is up along with a color illustration.
Free Preview: https://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/...=9784865548235

__________________
Position on Fandom/Wikia:

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-09, 06:42   Link #24067
jagt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
If anyone interested, Free Preview of Zero LN v06 is up along with a color illustration.
Free Preview: https://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/...=9784865548235

Good for you Oscar you finally managed to made her put it on.
__________________

Last edited by jagt; 2021-04-09 at 07:42.
jagt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-09, 07:37   Link #24068
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
As expected, the author got really enthusiastic writing the last couple of books. With chapter 5 starting on page 466, it's going to be the longest volume to date. That Oreimo reference for chapter 1, though. I can't tell if this volume is going to end up serious or comical. Also looks like Meiru got a slight costume change. I don't remember that skull and crossbones belt buckle.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-09, 19:47   Link #24069
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Did Meiru went yuri with Lyutillis ?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-10, 04:25   Link #24070
Nazotoria maid x
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
WN : Abyssgate kimyouna daibouken 3rd season in kyouto begin

Last edited by Nazotoria maid x; 2021-04-10 at 04:50.
Nazotoria maid x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-10, 07:41   Link #24071
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Internet Limbo
Oh hey, new arc. Will get to that later~
__________________
I hate <Past Me> and <Future Me>. <Past Me> is an idiot. <Future Me> is a know-it-all. <Present Me> though is quite alright.
El Rue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magic, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.