AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2021-04-02, 08:21   Link #24061
darkofficer
just a devil

yue and a bunnysuit doest really work wel if you put her agianst the other girls

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 09:25   Link #24062
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
yue and a bunnysuit doest really work wel if you put her agianst the other girls
Well, she does lack the necessary curves to pull-off that look nicely.
Guess, have to wait until Adult Yue debuts.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 11:27   Link #24063
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
There's only 15 (long) chapters of the main story left to adapt, of which only 2 covered the united human front in the final battle. Unless volume 13 started in on the after story partway in, they would need a fair amount of original content to fill two more books. I also have a hard time imagining ending the main story halfway into a book.

Incidentally, it looks like a site called Ota-kuji is going to be selling a bunny girl collection for Arifureta.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Just from the announcement image, I look forward to seeing what they come out with.
or the author can add additional content like how he did with previous boss fights
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 12:35   Link #24064
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
or the author can add additional content like how he did with previous boss fights
I fully expect some additional scenes to be written for Yuuka and all the other minor characters following the buildup given to them in volume 11. That being said, I don't think it will extend beyond how the other volumes used new and revised material to supplement the existing content from the web novel. Considering what the author just went through to wrap up Zero, he also might not necessarily want to repeat that process for the main story.

If he does get stuck having to write an additional volume to end the main story, I'd personally prefer he use that to explore the one month time skip following the final battle rather than dragging the fight on any more. In that case, we could see how the harem is finally fully established and get a gradual transition to the daily life antics that are largely prevalent in the after story.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 13:14   Link #24065
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
I fully expect some additional scenes to be written for Yuuka and all the other minor characters following the buildup given to them in volume 11. That being said, I don't think it will extend beyond how the other volumes used new and revised material to supplement the existing content from the web novel. Considering what the author just went through to wrap up Zero, he also might not necessarily want to repeat that process for the main story.

If he does get stuck having to write an additional volume to end the main story, I'd personally prefer he use that to explore the one month time skip following the final battle rather than dragging the fight on any more. In that case, we could see how the harem is finally fully established and get a gradual transition to the daily life antics that are largely prevalent in the after story.
Aside from that one month gap the author could use a little of the after story too if he has to make a second volume. In my opinion the scene of Hajime returning home and introducing the heroines to his parents should be included, the trip isn't over until you're back home.
Old 2021-04-09, 05:05   Link #24066
Huh...?

If anyone interested, Free Preview of Zero LN v06 is up along with a color illustration.
Free Preview: https://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/...=9784865548235

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-09, 06:42   Link #24067
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
If anyone interested, Free Preview of Zero LN v06 is up along with a color illustration.
Free Preview: https://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/...=9784865548235

Good for you Oscar you finally managed to made her put it on.

Last edited by jagt; 2021-04-09 at 07:42.
jagt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-09, 07:37   Link #24068
borisdrakoni

As expected, the author got really enthusiastic writing the last couple of books. With chapter 5 starting on page 466, it's going to be the longest volume to date. That Oreimo reference for chapter 1, though. I can't tell if this volume is going to end up serious or comical. Also looks like Meiru got a slight costume change. I don't remember that skull and crossbones belt buckle.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-09, 19:47   Link #24069
EvI

Did Meiru went yuri with Lyutillis ?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-10, 04:25   Link #24070
Nazotoria maid x

WN : Abyssgate kimyouna daibouken 3rd season in kyouto begin

Last edited by Nazotoria maid x; 2021-04-10 at 04:50.
Nazotoria maid x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-10, 07:41   Link #24071
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Oh hey, new arc. Will get to that later~

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magic, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel