AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-12-25, 06:12   Link #21
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinGundam View Post
How about having the game appear on all three systems? Then everyone's happy.
buying new console to play 1 game will make us real fans and real gamers ?
I don't doubt that Fatal Frame 4 will be great on Wii, but I am not going to go out
and buy a Wii just for this game even may not last 10 hours also i take graphics any day over laggy control
I absolutely agree with you on the fact that the if the game gets released on more platforms then more people can play it. But you guys mentioned "fans" of the game. And fans of a brand (the real ones) are platform-agnostic since all they care about is getting their hands on the game and that's it. Just like MGS fans bought themselves a PS3 for MGS4, or like Halo fans bought a 360 for Halo 3, or like Tales of fans in Japan bought a 360 just to play that game.

If you don't plan on getting the system that holds that game it simply means that you're not a fan of the brand in first place, and you're just mildly interested in it (meaning that its presence or absence on other systems doesn't really affect you that much). Besides that, any fan of the Fatal Frame saga would already have gotten themselves a Wii (or saved the money to get one) since FF4 has already been out in Japan since a couple of months already.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 23:24   Link #22
Siegel Clyne

Voice Actor Plays Familiar Antagonist/Villain Role in Fatal Frame IV

As she does in a number of anime and games, seiyuu Tanaka Rie voices the (main) antagonist in Fatal Frame 4,
Spoiler:
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote