AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2005-12-24, 18:42   Link #61
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Goodie, 8+9 are out. 4 to go until we can join the latest discussions. ;op
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-24, 19:03   Link #62
Takemi_Ikazuchi

Regarding episode 13...

Spoiler:
Takemi_Ikazuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-24, 20:31   Link #63
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

In a new season I could picture the villain giving his speach and then the Metal Gear Solid 2 theme plays as all the characters come walking up the hill and smite him in the name of love dodecaherdons!

Seriously, if they make a new season I'm gonna have to seriously water down my expectations as by then they'll be so high I won't know what to do. This is the best christmas eve ever and I haven't even opened gifts yet!

For the record, I'm not a total jerk. Lots of other great things happened today too.
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-24, 20:46   Link #64
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Spoiler for ep13:
The differance I meant was
Spoiler:

I can only guess what is in store for this wonderful series.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 02:09   Link #65
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Spoiler for 13:

Over all this was a wonderful final episode. If they make a third season I'll be ready to watch it. The key word being if. For now I'll be happy with we got. Heck I wasn't expecting the second season until the news came up. So go figure.
Old 2005-12-25, 02:19   Link #66
Lemon
Tiana Lanster Fangirl

yes really enjoyed this episode, very well done..i think this tied with the last seasons ending maybe passed it

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lemon; 2005-12-25 at 20:51.
Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 02:51   Link #67
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon
yes really enjoyed this episode, very well done..i think this tied with the last seasons ending maybe passed it
Actually as it currently stands, I now like to think of Nanoha as a full 26 episode series with the classic change of focus and time jump around episode 14. So for it's not so much that the ending in As surpassed the ending in the original. It's that now I think of the original ending as a major event in the series instead. Okay so maybe I'm crazy for thinking that way.
Old 2005-12-25, 04:25   Link #68
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

I feel the same way too. It's like with Stelvia or when something like Kenshin or Shana changes their villain.

I do similar with some OAVs. Stuff like Read or Die or Petite Cossette, I pitch them to some of my friends as movies and show them as such. For certain types of people that's just an easier way to accept and watch it.

I'm gonna have to custom-make a box to hold all the DVDs now Thanks to japanese DVDs that'll be a very big box (10 discs, likely. 13 if I plan to include the Triangle Hearts stuff). I really wish I could buy slim DVD-sized cases around here. I'l just reprint the covers with the spine shrunk and transfer them all over.

Oh, and Lemon. Although your spoiler isn't really too bad, best to fix your tags That preview button is great for spotting stuff like that. I'm guilty of it on far far worse. One time I completely blew the ending to, I think it was Gunslinger Girl, because I mistyped "spoiler"
Old 2005-12-25, 04:35   Link #69
mangatron

Quote:
Oh, and Lemon. Although your spoiler isn't really too bad, best to fix your tags That preview button is great for spotting stuff like that. I'm guilty of it on far far worse. One time I completely blew the ending to, I think it was Gunslinger Girl, because I mistyped "spoiler"
I pm'ed Lem about that looks like Lem went off line before my PM hit gold
Old 2005-12-25, 06:05   Link #70
madarabe
Dunamist

Great ending there. It just too bad that we can't see their henshin at the end of it

TV series is over, but here comes the DVD. Cant wait for the release of it next month.

My eXperimental winamp skin of Nanoha A...
Test Skin
madarabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 08:06   Link #71
Kurogane_Shiroikaze
Mikuru Moe Overload

Send a message via MSN to Kurogane_Shiroikaze
Episode 13 Summary and Screencaps (86 of them)

Yeah, I agree with you madarabe. Too bad couldn't see their ending henshin :P. I would probably nosebleed to that though XD.

In all, it was one of the best shows of this season, with all the memorable fights and moe-licious characters. Had fun following this series
Old 2005-12-25, 08:48   Link #72
Biohydra

Dunno if anyone noticed this yet but

Spoiler for intro to episode 13:
Biohydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 09:01   Link #73
Guppy

Spoiler for episode 13:
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 09:15   Link #74
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Spoiler for ep13:
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 11:57   Link #75
Desti-Fate
Now available in pink

Just watched episode 9! I'm so going to hell for watching Hayate's breast-enlargement sequence...

Several times.
Desti-Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 13:55   Link #76
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desti-Fate
Just watched episode 9! I'm so going to hell for watching Hayate's breast-enlargement sequence...

Several times.

We all hath sinned and just have had not enough of those scenes. I hear Jesus saves.....

Old 2005-12-25, 14:27   Link #77
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

Hayate wasn't half as young-looking as Child Valkyrie in UFO Princess so I see it as not quite as "sending me to hell" as that, and she's about on-par apparent-age-wise with Chihaya from Magical Canon and that didn't send me to hell. Besides, Reinforce is hot so what can we say? I mean, check that behind! It's a good thing she can fly because I'd be wanting to check her out from every angle! Tho I only saw Valkyrie's transformation so much because they threw it in your face 1000 times. Same with the Magical Kanon one.

But come to think of it, has anyone seen the end of the non-H Magical Canon series?
Spoiler for Magical Canon non-H series:

That said, I can say this now without spoiler tags. I blame the catgirls for that one. They hurt my poor Hayate and caused Nanoha and Fate undue stress! Sure, they didn't really mean much harm but a strong soldier denies orders when they're obviously wrong!

Spoiler:

Note: Sorry if this post has unfinished sentenances. I write it in parts but now I need to leave ASAP.
Old 2005-12-25, 14:30   Link #78
mangatron

Quote:
But come to think of it, has anyone seen the end of the non-H Magical Canon series?
Spoiler for Magical Canon non-H series:
Actually, I had compared her to Escalayer's Hell Kite True Ending version black, ebil all the way....you know, the works although, I'm not a h-gamer so I know only as much about Hell Kite girl

Although, I hope it's not becoming a trend of late, these beautiful girls, turning dark and.... :uhoh
Old 2005-12-25, 14:43   Link #79
Saedin_Casora

Well, that was an enjoyable series, much like the original.

Of course, being the foolish sort of person that I am, I'm not usually the sort that comes onto message boards, as I tend to end up a laughingstock in some way or another, but silly me ended up inspired after episode 12, and felt reinforcement after watching the ending.

@_@ Yes ladies and gentlemen who don't-give-a-damn, I've ended up with the beginnings of an internet RPG...

I am going to hell T_T

Sekainoomoii.15.forumer.com

If anyone here who doesn't immediately dismiss this message thinks they can do it too, I'll leave openings for series-characters about, after a PM that proves you can do it of course. ^_^ If not... Well, I'll use my experienced ninja-skills from six years of roleplay to neatly sidestep the issue.

I've already got a decent core-group, and it's designed to generally keep immature (Note the term was not inexperienced) roleplayers at arms reach, but I'd love reinforcement from folks who actually KNOW the series @_@;;;

Would help if someone can also point out any mistakes or reinterpretations too.

Hope to see some of you there ^^;;; Regardless of whether or not though, I'm probably going to be lurking about this forum for a while. I've got an account, so why not use it?
Saedin_Casora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 16:47   Link #80
Midnyt
Endorsed by Nodoka!~

Send a message via MSN to Midnyt
After Viewing 13...

Spoiler for Thoughts...since everyone else has said what I would about the episode, and Kurogane did a good blog entry of it. As always, dont click if you dont want to know yet!:

One thing I am glad about though, if they do make a new Nanoha series(please? I would be very very happy), then noone will be able to put it down as a loli show anymore.
Midnyt is offline   Reply With Quote