AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ratings for Shippuuden 10
Perfect 10 8 8.70%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 15.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 27 29.35%
7 out of 10 : Good 22 23.91%
6 out of 10 : Average 12 13.04%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 4.35%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 3 3.26%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 2.17%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-04-18, 23:36   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread posted a few days before it airs in Japan (which is on Thursday).
  • Naruto Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Naruto Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

• Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.
Please Remember... Only Admins/Mods may create Episode Discussion Threads

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 06:01   Link #2
ShikaShika
無罪

And off we go for another crazy week of Naruto goodness(?).

Spoiler for Episode 10: early impressions/filler report:
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 09:24   Link #3
striderm
Adusa #1

Was the OP updated again? I know it probably wouldn't so soon after being changed a bit last week.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 09:51   Link #4
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
If there was ever the best place to put the "gaiden", then it would be after this episode, since it mentioned a "famous name" we have never heard before!

Could probably go for 2-3 episodes. At least this would be a "filler" in the right context!
ShadowClone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 10:31   Link #5
ShikaShika
無罪

Sorry I don't usually pay attention when there's no story, in order to be able to write the summary.

As for the KG, I personally find it highly unlikely and unnatural to put it here. We don't need to know anymore than what the current episodes reveal for the time being. The KG doesn't really add anything of importance to the storyline at hand, and it would only serve to drag the current storyline out further...

And whenever they do the Gaiden, it's gonna take a looong time, because you know that have to cut back and forth to the current timeline so the kiddies can get their weekly Naruto dosage.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 21:47   Link #6
Lumir

The way i see it, the animators will probably introduce KG when the anime gets too close the manga. That way their will be more material for the anime.

Anyways time to get the ep as its already out. Wow that was fast! Be back with a reveiw after DL finishes.
Old 2007-04-19, 22:15   Link #7
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Yes.. told you they gonna stop at that scene

Off to the webbie to download my copy.. Glad to know that despite the fillerish preview, the episode itself is not..

Team Gai ... hmm ... Adult TenTen.. =3 , I dont care if she still useless or not .. I'm gonna let my eyes feast

Animation quality wise? From the chapter covered seems like its back to he standard ~2 chapters per episode which is fine IMO ..
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 22:46   Link #8
Lumir

Just finished watching the ep, and i must say it was quite good.

To start things off, we get to kakashi called a new name. (nickname i guess)

We get to see some weird sealing/unsealing jitsu performed by akasuki on garra. I find it quite intresting how they can do this togather even in their hollogram state, and still have it all occure at the location garra is.

Lee, Neji, and Tenten make their debute. Lee looks almost the same while Neji and Tenten have new outfits and look older.

As for the ep itself it was quite intresting because it had so many things going on at the same time. Tsunade started to win at gambling again so somethings up. So in an effort to be cautious she sends Team "Gai" to support naruto and gang...

This to me means there is going to be some major plot movement in the upcomming eps. I really hope we get to see some high caliber action soon.

Anyways on to the preview, we get to see sexy sakura with her hair up doing her medical thing, while naruto is in astonishment. Cant wait to see her in action, and see nartuo's reaction.

All in all good ep. Kind of a cliff hanger end though, poor kakashi... or should i say... white fang?
Old 2007-04-19, 22:50   Link #9
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ Which is why KG should have been air before Shipuden =/ .. It explained White Fang, as well as few other things =/
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 00:12   Link #10
Covenant

7/10, whoever gave it a 3 needs to stop viewing these forums.
Covenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 00:13   Link #11
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Geeze, hard to believe Gaara is still unconcious after all that time. I know he could hit with a serious blast but it's still hard to believe he's still out and with that technique it's not looking good for them.

So next week, probably half an hour of Sakura doing her medical thing. Would suck if Kankuro went out like this so here's hoping there is something that can be done.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 01:37   Link #12
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Wow this has been the best one since the the debut of Shippuuden. As little extra crap as you could hope for. Extending material makes sense if you do it right, and at the right place, and they did it alright here.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 03:18   Link #13
Beatofangel

wawa...tis episode very nice....wao....Neji became soo cool ad...like him so much if am gal..^^...lee look almost the same...tenten looks prettier than b4...er....did the 1 with the sword can suck chakra(zetsu perhaps?)...he did mention tat orochimaru not there?so mean tat orochimaru is 1 of the akatsuki?and he quit or juz left the team for awhile??er...i saw 8 symbol when the akatsuki made their 1st move on gaara...the 1 welcome sasori and deidara come back is the LEADER?so include the leader is 8 members?i mean from the counting of the symbol?and hahahahahahaha....the dattebayo sub-title...wrong jor!!!the symbol is GREEN and it sub to bLUE....lol..roflmao...
Beatofangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 03:34   Link #14
Chuixupu
Shikachu

Gyyyyaaaah damn these cliffhangers every time!!

Just when it was starting to get really interesting.

What are they doing to Gaara anyway, trying to excercise Shukaku out of him?

I'm happy to finally see Lee and Gai again, it was kind of sad without them.
Chuixupu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 03:34   Link #15
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

The episode was overal good. It was intresting to see Tsunada's young age picture too.

The thing i didnt like was when Lee was saying we should do it in half a day, they didnt put that original BGM. It would have been so much cooler if they did. When Lee and Gai go at it, it needs that BGM .
Old 2007-04-20, 05:02   Link #16
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Now we know why we were presented with "Tsunade's beauty tips" at the end of the show...so that her true, 50-year old form doesn't look anywhere NEAR Chiyo-baasan!

I liked it when Chiyo was talking about the "slug-girl" and Tsunade sneezed. A cliche, true, but it wasn't in the manga. Just goes to show you how annoyed Chiyo is at Tsunade!
ShadowClone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 06:30   Link #17
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowClone View Post
I liked it when Chiyo was talking about the "slug-girl" and Tsunade sneezed. A cliche, true, but it wasn't in the manga. Just goes to show you how annoyed Chiyo is at Tsunade!
Yes it was. Chapter 253 pages 6 and 7.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 06:35   Link #18
noir senshi
Escapist Extraordinaire

Isn't that considered a spoiler?

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-04-20 at 10:28. Reason: Yes it was, do not quote spoiler. Please use the repport button when you spot one
noir senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 06:38   Link #19
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha....the dattebayo sub-title...wrong jor!!!the symbol is GREEN and it sub to bLUE....lol..roflmao
this 1 is more of like a spoiler

btw 20 mins of naruto is like 5 mins to me since theres too much filler
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 06:39   Link #20
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by noir senshi View Post
Isn't that considered a spoiler?
Yes, but his name was mentionned first in Kakashi Gaiden which was ditched by the anime. At this point in the manga, we knew who was this White Fang dude.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote