AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2012-03-23, 02:38   Link #181
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Why, why you have to be yandere, Ayase DX
I'm wondering whether it's Fushimi-san or the company that is advocating this.....

By the way, having a greater presence than Asura? This is just so.....
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 02:50   Link #182
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I'm wondering whether it's Fushimi-san or the company that is advocating this.....

By the way, having a greater presence than Asura? This is just so.....
I still like her though, her yandere side is fun when it used for comedy scene XD
But when it's like on her bad end on the previous game.......

"Kanako vs Ayase" preview video was fun too. Suicidal move Kanako made on that one, rubbing it on Ayase's face. That Ayase's "Kaaa~na~ko♪" was scary XD
Old 2012-03-23, 02:52   Link #183
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
"Kanako vs Ayase" preview video was fun too. Suicidal move Kanako made on that one, rubbing it on Ayase's face. That Ayase's "Kaaa~na~ko♪" was scary XD
It took me awhile to get it streaming, but after watching it..... Maybe I should lend Ayase my steel pipe for the job.
Old 2012-03-23, 03:00   Link #184
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Still prefer Saori.
Old 2012-03-25, 01:52   Link #185
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
It took me awhile to get it streaming, but after watching it..... Maybe I should lend Ayase my steel pipe for the job.
Looks like this is what happen after that video XD

Just like Kanako and Kyousuke talked about on the preview week ago...
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...8/index-3.html
Old 2012-03-25, 02:00   Link #186
Sumeragi
Banned

You know, that picture was first posted way back in January.

What's funnier is the caption under the picture. オシオキ can mean "children's punishment" or "execution"

And we can't miss this:

Newly wed bride Kanako's cooking lessons?
Old 2012-03-25, 04:43   Link #187
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
You know, that picture was first posted way back in January.
Yup. Have seen the image but back then we didn't sure what was the situation that led Kanako buried like that XD

Quote:
And we can't miss this:

[IMG]http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/447/447409/s01_cs1w1_640x360.jpg[IMG]

Newly wed bride Kanako's cooking lessons?
I remember Kanako now calls Manami master/teacher (it was 'shisho', if memory serves) on the light novel, though I forgot when and why she started call her that ^^;;

I hope all route will give us interaction of Kyousuke and/or her girlfriend with another heroines
Old 2012-03-25, 17:01   Link #188
Valky
Radioactive

Kanako buried was funny.

Quote:
I remember Kanako now calls Manami master/teacher (it was 'shisho', if memory serves) on the light novel, though I forgot when and why she started call her that ^^;;

I hope all route will give us interaction of Kyousuke and/or her girlfriend with another heroines
Nope, it's not on the light novel. They haven't met yet in the light novel.

It's from the OreImo BD Animated Commentaries.
Old 2012-03-27, 21:39   Link #189
IvesJosue

Quote:
Spoiler for New Artworks:

Why, why you have to be yandere, Ayase DX
Oh, there's also "Kanako vs Ayase" video preview on that link :3
Ugh... I don't like yanderes at all... I am scared of them after I saw a certain psychological anime :S

Also there is a video from Kirino's route, I must say its quite strange to see a kind and cute Kirino who is not screaming at or scolding Kyosuke, I think its because I've gotten quite used to her habitual tsun attitude XP
Still the story for this route is going to be quite interesting, I can't imagine Kyosuke's reaction to the dere Kirino XD

Also bakanki will you do a summary of some routes on the game?
I really doubt I'll be able to play this game at all DX, my japanese is REALLY bad and I don't have enough money to pay 70 dollars (and the shipping costs).

Last edited by IvesJosue; 2012-03-28 at 06:41.
IvesJosue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 23:11   Link #190
Sumeragi
Banned

You can check out the Oreimo PSP route summaries over at Seanver's blog.
Old 2012-03-28, 00:14   Link #191
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
You can check out the Oreimo PSP route summaries over at Seanver's blog.
Too bad he didn't do Kuroneko route summaries. She's my number one fav in the series.
Old 2012-03-28, 00:53   Link #192
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Nope, it's not on the light novel. They haven't met yet in the light novel.

It's from the OreImo BD Animated Commentaries.
Wasn't stuffs said on Animated Commentaries were taken from light novel? Like when Kirino said something about Sena (she called her 'Senacchi' just like on LN, IIRC) but Kyousuke then said she wasn't supposed to know Sena at the anime yet
Though they also took stuff from PSP game, when Ayase held trial for Kyousuke and use Kyousuke's line from PSP game to make him look like a playboy in front of Manami

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvesJosue View Post
Also there is a video from Kirino's route, I must say its quite strange to see a kind and cute Kirino who is not screaming at or scolding Kyosuke, I think its because I've gotten quite used to her habitual tsun attitude XP
True that. We only get to see a little of dere Kirino on the previous game, on the what if not-related-by-blood route. Oh, we also get to see her full dere on other if route where she even calls Kyousuke 'onii-chan', though it followed with her became yandere and broke Kyosuke's shoulder

Even Ayana Taketatsu herself was surprised with the script. She gave Kirino "7 dere & 3 tsun" scale, in comparison of the usual Kirino which she gave "1 dere & 9 tsun" XD

Quote:
Also bakanki will you do a summary of some routes on the game?
My Japanese isn't that great either. I don't know if I could make detailed summary like I did before with Ayase route or just shorter summary like I did with Kirino If story, Kanako mini route, and Ayase & Kirino route from the Ore no Imouto EX bonus game.

If I understand the story and most of the conversation, and if I have the time, I probably do it. Not promising I'll do every route, though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan
Too bad he didn't do Kuroneko route summaries. She's my number one fav in the series.
From what I recall, basically it's about Kuroneko who misunderstand Kyousuke word. After playing the Siscalypse tournament, the topic about Kuroneko will do a doujinshi for the comicket was brought up and Kyousuke said he couldn't keep up with her. Kuroneko took it as Kyousuke doesn't want to be around with her again so she kept distance from him. In the end when Kyousuke came to her house, he explained that what he meant was he couldn't keep up with her in term of helping her draw a doujinshi as he can't really draw.

In the good end they become lover and announced it after the comicket to Saori and Kirino. Kuroneko invited Kyousuke to her house again while Kirino is mad (comically, though), then Kuroneko also invited Kirino saying since Kirino has became her little sister now it's good idea for Kirino to come so she could get along with Kuroneko's sisters. Kirino said she's not her little sister and Kuroneko said, "My little sister can't be this cute"
Old 2012-03-28, 06:59   Link #193
IvesJosue

Quote:
My Japanese isn't that great either. I don't know if I could make detailed summary like I did before with Ayase route or just shorter summary like I did with Kirino If story, Kanako mini route, and Ayase & Kirino route from the Ore no Imouto EX bonus game.

If I understand the story and most of the conversation, and if I have the time, I probably do it. Not promising I'll do every route, though
Ah well I hope you understand the game then because even if sergio got this game he won't be doing summaries of it because of time

Quote:
True that. We only get to see a little of dere Kirino on the previous game, on the what if not-related-by-blood route. Oh, we also get to see her full dere on other if route where she even calls Kyousuke 'onii-chan', though it followed with her became yandere and broke Kyosuke's shoulder
Lol yeah I remember the yandere route... I wonder what a yandere Kirino would do tho, she is quite possesive with Kyosuke even in her usual tsun
Heck maybe she even killed someone already *shivers*
Old 2012-03-29, 09:14   Link #194
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

PV 2!!

Bridgette?

Dare? Kyousuke's daughter from a what-if?
Old 2012-03-30, 05:17   Link #195
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

New weekly article
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/473/473433/

There will be a new system called "Oppai Countdown System" that exclusive for Sena route. The detail of this system hasn't been informed yet.

You can use your save data of the previous game to unlock "Omake Scenario" and "CG Commentary 2"...

New CG artworks...

Spoiler for Meruru-Kanako, Swimsuit Saori-Ojou, Swimsuit Ayase, Casual Sena:

There's also the video of Kyousuke's inviting Kirino to go to the beach together. They still act the same though on that preview video... more or less
Old 2012-03-30, 08:07   Link #196
Maugomale

I knew that bathtowel sprite meant something! They really are going to imply a spicy scene with Kuroneko!
Maugomale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 16:52   Link #197
IvesJosue

Well that PV was a bit more curious mostly because of those last CGs
But like all other videos I didn't understand a damn thing DX
I don't feel like its anything important on this PV tho

Doesn't Kirino has a CG like this as well?
My guess is that this is going to be a CG that almost all girls will have XD

AND ITS A HOME RUN!!!!!
Ouch poor Kyosuke I am starting to think that the yandere or angry Ayase is even stronger (and scarier) than his father XD
Old 2012-03-30, 18:41   Link #198
zeko

Quote:
Well that PV was a bit more curious mostly because of those last CGs
But like all other videos I didn't understand a damn thing DX
I don't feel like its anything important on this PV tho

Doesn't Kirino has a CG like this as well?
My guess is that this is going to be a CG that almost all girls will have XD
lol, after looking at the possibility of multiple pregnancy endings, almost kissing scenes as with kirino and saori, i am starting to think that the game will the mass effect 3 syndrome where the ending/story will be the same, or similar but with different colors/girls.
zeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 18:57   Link #199
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugomale View Post
I knew that bathtowel sprite meant something! They really are going to imply a spicy scene with Kuroneko!
I doubt it. It's probably Kyousuke fainting in the onsen and Ruri having to take care of him.
Old 2012-03-30, 20:55   Link #200
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Wasn't stuffs said on Animated Commentaries were taken from light novel? Like when Kirino said something about Sena (she called her 'Senacchi' just like on LN, IIRC) but Kyousuke then said she wasn't supposed to know Sena at the anime yet
Though they also took stuff from PSP game, when Ayase held trial for Kyousuke and use Kyousuke's line from PSP game to make him look like a playboy in front of Manami
Actually, they took it from everywhere. Light Novel, PSP game, and even from something that hasn't been mentioned yet (Premonition by the Author?).