AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 24 27.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 26.14%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 19.32%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 9.09%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 5.68%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 5.68%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.27%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.14%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 3.41%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-13, 17:48   Link #141
Xeones

Quote:
Probably. I guess he could have gotten more powerful. It was unusual.... Gai didn't flinch... everyone else moaned, groaned, rolled their eyes back.
That's because of the power of the legendary Badass Longcoat...
Old 2012-01-13, 17:50   Link #142
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
That's because of the power of the legendary Badass Longcoat...
That belongs to Shu now
Old 2012-01-13, 18:00   Link #143
Xeones

Quote:
That belongs to Shu now
*Shu meets the rest of the FP that survived the event*
Shu: -Guys... I have some good news and some bad news...-
*everyone stares at him dumbfolded*
Shu: -The bad news is that Gai is dead... sorry.-
*Jaws drop to floor, little girls start crying and etc...*
Shu: -The good news is that I shall become the new leader of FP!-
Random guy: -But you can't be our fearless leader... you don't have the requisites.-
*Shu pulls out the longcoat and puts it on*
Shu: -Fear not my good fellows, for it has been bestowed at me the power of the Longcoat... We are going to march against our foes and carve a path to our future.-
*everyone starts cheering*

Sorry for the ranting... but I couldn't help myself.
Old 2012-01-13, 19:05   Link #144
HelpeRX

Re

Upon more introspecting I thought of a whole new twist. Now we dont know tritons real name the fact that he never bothered talking about where he came from and just took the name triton was because he could of been weak and once he grew up and become strong he rejected that name and went by Gai. Now remember what that drug dealers brother said with the infection you can see peoples void and that you can see what they feel. What if shu felt alone and always wanted to be with his sister he said he then had a sister and a best friend. What if mana could read his hard and realize that shu actually liked her, shu blushed when she kissed gai reviving him and also when she talks about marriage and if he would get alone then suggests marrying triton and he says NO you cant. So then shes like no your right I like you because she say that his heart lusted for her. The name of the show Guilty crown and the fact they said that Shu activated king mode --- crown and Guilt. Guilt that he loved his sister. Also remember when inori and shus mom said we are here to protect you. That is unexplained and also when Gai exposes himself who was that woman crying saying oh gai. We still dont really know who that kid is. Whos shus dad is this anime is too mind ****ing. Has anyone else been troubled by this episode all day long?
Old 2012-01-13, 19:53   Link #145
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Devastated Shu has the presence of mind to take Gai's cool coat with him in the Evacuation Bubble of Invulnerability. Nice get!

Gai dies again. Seriously. For real this time. No really. Serious. Dead serious. Serious that he's dead. Honest. This time. Really. I think.

Wow, all the "happening now" stuff was kind of a hot mess, but the revelations from Shu's memories came fast and furious. Some pretty great stuff in there too. I got swerved hard with the Mana-as-antagonist reveal, even if she wasn't herself at the time. Very creepy. Shu has good reason for his PTSD. They really should have doled out some of this stuff in the past few episodes, though, to build up to the reveals, which were actually really good.

The villain of this arc doesn't get much of a send-off, does he?

Spoiler for Stupid Omake, don't click:
Old 2012-01-13, 20:14   Link #146
nfsac

The episodes now resumed airing normally and next week we can expect episode 13 right?

Man they really should have done the classic scene of Shu walking to his friends and FP to tell the bad news. Plot advances two weeks and new phase?

What about the FP? I see in the preview Tsugumi moving some boxes and well an Ayase episode. She really got screen time didn't she? In the beggining I thought she would be only a suport character that pops up once in a while.
Old 2012-01-13, 21:15   Link #147
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

Guilty Crown - Episode 12 (END)
Old 2012-01-13, 21:30   Link #148
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
Devastated Shu has the presence of mind to take Gai's cool coat with him in the Evacuation Bubble of Invulnerability. Nice get!

Gai dies again. Seriously. For real this time. No really. Serious. Dead serious. Serious that he's dead. Honest. This time. Really. I think.
Yeah....you think
Old 2012-01-13, 22:18   Link #149
NeoChan
Banned

The last episode was good. The problem is they had to compress the ending to fit only one episode... I wish there made it up to episode 13 (I hope they'll make an OVA). The last new character has little exposure.

Spoiler:

Again, an OVA should be done to at least see Shu's and Inori's friends together ... that is to complete a really good ending.
Old 2012-01-13, 22:20   Link #150
Manic
real men love pink

the series isnt over, its 22 eps long
Old 2012-01-13, 23:16   Link #151
NeoChan
Banned

I guess that's why they mark it as an "on-going series" up until now...

Too bad Gai has to die at the middle..
Old 2012-01-14, 00:10   Link #152
HelpeRX

Re

Lol you cant assume Gai is dead, thats like saying Lelouch is not alive. At this point im just hoping that the main character had a weird dream and woke up because I just hate the way its going now.
Old 2012-01-14, 00:14   Link #153
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
the series isnt over, its 22 eps long
I kid.. but with the endings not having an episode preview.. you never know.

The only reason we know its not over is because Mr. Shark Teeth is still very much out and about doing his business..
Old 2012-01-14, 00:22   Link #154
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
after watching this ep, the virus now not only reminds me of the ELS from Gundam 00 but also the Zonders from Gaogaigar
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2012-01-14, 00:23   Link #155
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpeRX View Post
Lol you cant assume Gai is dead, thats like saying Lelouch is not alive. At this point im just hoping that the main character had a weird dream and woke up because I just hate the way its going now.
Huh? Why shouldn't we assume he's dead, at least for now? Him coming back definitely isn't out of the realm of possibility for a series like this, but that doesn't really change the fact that he died here.
Old 2012-01-14, 00:55   Link #156
Crontica

If you want Gai to be alive then hope that Mana had a lot more plot armour than she initially let on.
I still find it odd that a woman that sent the entirety of japan into hell could die that easily.
Old 2012-01-14, 01:09   Link #157
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyasha View Post
I kid.. but with the endings not having an episode preview.. you never know.

The only reason we know its not over is because Mr. Shark Teeth is still very much out and about doing his business..
The many reasons we know it's not over is because of the proposed 22 episode length, a bunch of questions and problems that were never resolved (like that other void user), and the Episode 13 preview on the website.

Also, I noticed that a lot of people think this is the final episode (they also pointed out that Shu could have just stabbed Mana through the side, missing Gai entirely, but I'm more weirded out by other logic fails in this anime to pay attention to that). Feels more like the end of an arc to me rather than the end of a series. But maybe they just think there would be a future second season.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Old 2012-01-14, 01:17   Link #158
Allium
Keep on keeping on

I thought ep 11 was over the top, but this...

The marriage thing was unsettling enough. Shuuichiro's drive behind his intention to create a 'new generation' with Mana remains vague to me. Mana's descent into madness only added the cherry to this. (Can't blame her though, it was the virus). I did expect the Shu and Gai juxtaposition thing, but not a yandere Mana.

Am I the only one who found Gai's death comedic? Well, his reunion with Mana was somewhat touching, until that longcoat part...

Looks like I'm sticking with GC till the end of the season. I wonder what role will Segai and Daath play in the future. If Shu does become the leader of FP, then well, I have nothing to say - it's Guilty Crown, after all.
Old 2012-01-14, 03:10   Link #159
Runa
Fallen Angel
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Runa Send a message via Yahoo to Runa
watched it yesterday...... and uh......

at first i was like "wow, it's cool dude !!"

and then

i feel like "what ?? is that all ?"

Old 2012-01-14, 06:33   Link #160
rakusukira

this episode was very disturbing.. especially about Mana and Gai..

good episode to end this arc . Shu and Inori finally reunite..
Closed Thread