AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-04, 09:55   Link #1001
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witheirate View Post
I've never touched milk (and cheese, yogurt, etc) since kindergarten. Just in recent years my parent force me to drink it since they think I'm so small in my age. After that moment I've become intolerant to milk. Followed by diarrhea or just uneasy feeling in stomach.

Maybe I'm like Deko in case of hating milk. But, unlike her, I think it's okay being small. It just my parent that not okay with it.
Its not like you have to drink milk in order to get calcium so I see no reason for them to be shoving milk down your mouth

Deko #1
Old 2012-12-04, 10:00   Link #1002
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
Its not like you have to drink milk in order to get calcium so I see no reason for them to be shoving milk down your mouth

Deko #1
Well, its one of the usual and readily available source of calcium...
Old 2012-12-04, 10:02   Link #1003
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I don't know what you guys are going on about; if it were up to me and if it was medically sound, I would IV milk into my veins....

I tried buffalo milk once- you could udderly taste the cow on it.
Old 2012-12-04, 10:04   Link #1004
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't know what you guys are going on about; if it were up to me and if it was medically sound, I would IV milk into my veins....
I rather take calcium supplements... IV lines are potential for infection, plus the hustle of keeping the line open and patent 24 hours or face another reinsertion.
Old 2012-12-04, 10:07   Link #1005
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I rather take calcium supplements... IV lines are potential for infection, plus the hustle of keeping the line open and patent 24 hours or face another reinsertion.
How about a portable caffeine drip directly into my veins? I need one this morning..

Reply hazy, ..too tired .. Zz..
Old 2012-12-04, 10:09   Link #1006
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
One of the funniest moments of my life is when I find out through first hand experience why you must hold the IV bag high above
Old 2012-12-04, 10:11   Link #1007
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
One of the funniest moments of my life is when I find out through first hand experience why you must hold the IV bag high above
God, I encountered a lot of patients who always forgot to keep the IV higher than the IV site. That's why I sometimes scare them.... by telling them that are they might risk themselves for another IV insertion if the IV site got clogged by blood clot..

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
How about a portable caffeine drip directly into my veins? I need one this morning..
Can't you just drink a hot cup of coffee? If the coffee can't wake you up, I bet the very hot water will...
Old 2012-12-04, 11:49   Link #1008
Soverence

Quote:
Thats true but if drinking it makes you sick then it really isn't worth it or probably healthy in that matter to do it.

Hmmm IV of caffeine straight into the vein? why not just take a 5 hour energy? hours of energy now, no crash later! (but seriously don't, 5 hour energy is disgusting x.x)
Old 2012-12-04, 12:33   Link #1009
Seihai
スマイリウム

Milk is delicious. Not only that but I couldn't even drink cacao, tea or even coffee if it wasn't for the milk I usually add to it (and overdosis of sugar / honey)! And don't get me started on the epicness of dipping buttercookies into milk. Or using it with cereals. Etc.

Btw. this thread moves fast.
Old 2012-12-04, 12:37   Link #1010
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Milk is delicious. Not only that but I couldn't even drink cacao, tea or even coffee if it wasn't for the milk I usually add to it (and overdosis of sugar / honey)! And don't get me started on the epicness of dipping buttercookies into milk. Or using it with cereals. Etc.

Strangely enough, I have a memory from when I was a kid about .. dipping ketchup chips in milk and really enjoying it for some reason. I can only make a face look this when I think of it now ..

Good ole' chocolate chip cookies and milk, ah.. I think I might get a choco-cookie at 3PM today with my coffee now!

PS: Yes, this thread moves at the speed of light, to infinity and beyond!

Outlook is positive
Old 2012-12-04, 12:42   Link #1011
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
But Nee-san, he is so much younger than you! And he is so pure! You can have it your way with him anywhere, anytime!

*cuts leash and runs*
While all of the above is true (especially the purity part), we all know no one can take place of Saintess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
*Notes that the leash is made of diamonds*

I would actually want to keep Terrestrial Dream out of my harem, for I can't have everything I want.
I feel proud as I am one of the few who survived the wrath goodness of Sumeragi-nunim.
Old 2012-12-04, 15:30   Link #1012
Chandela
Straight Chillin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post

I was the same way for coffee but I recently tried my friends coffee that actually taste good by itself! Who would have thought?! Have yet to put milk in tea... I should get on that.

Recently it feels as if this thread has been moving very slowly. Maybe I am just used to it's old pacing.
Old 2012-12-04, 15:34   Link #1013
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandela View Post

Recently it feels as if this thread has been moving very slowly. Maybe I am just used to it's old pacing.
It's currently 3-5 AM in south east asian. so the "fun" guys is currently sleeping

just wait for 2-3 hour then the thread move fast again

Old 2012-12-04, 16:46   Link #1014
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
It's currently 3-5 AM in south east asian. so the "fun" guys is currently sleeping

Hmph.. I am very fun!

Reply hazy, y-.. YOU'RE WHAT!?
Old 2012-12-04, 16:50   Link #1015
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
dipping ketchup chips in milk
Wait wait wait... Ketchup WHAT?
Old 2012-12-04, 16:51   Link #1016
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
God, I encountered a lot of patients who always forgot to keep the IV higher than the IV site. That's why I sometimes scare them.... by telling them that are they might risk themselves for another IV insertion if the IV site got clogged by blood clot..
This actually happened to me when I was admitted in hospital back during my elementary school days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandela View Post
I was the same way for coffee but I recently tried my friends coffee that actually taste good by itself! Who would have thought?! Have yet to put milk in tea... I should get on that.
I wouldn't say black coffee tastes 'good'. It's very bitter, but yes, you sort of gets attached to that bitterness. And the 'kick' you feel in the back of the head as it drips down your throat. Speaking of bitter and tea, I also drink hot tea without sugar. Iced lemon tea is fine, but when the tea is hot, I prefer it sugarless.
Old 2012-12-04, 16:58   Link #1017
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
I wouldn't say black coffee tastes 'good'. It's very bitter, but yes, you sort of gets attached to that bitterness. And the 'kick' you feel in the back of the head as it drips down your throat. Speaking of bitter and tea, I also drink hot tea without sugar. Iced lemon tea is fine, but when the tea is hot, I prefer it sugarless.
I prefer tea with sugar.... It doesn't have any taste at all...
Old 2012-12-04, 17:40   Link #1018
MexicanAnime

I want to show this to a Swedish pal I have.

http://sharkswithanimeeyes.tumblr.com/
Old 2012-12-04, 17:44   Link #1019
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanAnime View Post
I want to show this to a Swedish pal I have.

http://sharkswithanimeeyes.tumblr.com/
Oh god. Thanks for that. Now I need to show my friend. xD
Old 2012-12-04, 18:11   Link #1020
jdennis007

I will drink tea with sugar, lemon or honey or plain depending on the tea, the tea from Chinese restaurants is always drunk plain.
Closed Thread