AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2011-10-10, 14:14   Link #1221
squaresphere
Macross Lifer!

and the king has returned! Thanks for the update Cal.
squaresphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 20:15   Link #1222
Yamiken
Philosophos Basileus

Send a message via MSN to Yamiken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
Lelouch of Britannia
Chapter 27: Thief in the Night
Summary: History often hinges on a moment. What if young Lelouch avoided the fate of exile and remained with the royal family? All roles become reversed. The tale of Lelouch's quest for power and vengeance as the Black Prince of the Empire.
Hell yes. Been waiting a while for this one.

Also, you're a fan of Mushi-shi? My respect for you has doubled. Just like that, seriously.

Oh, and speaking of AU fics where Lelouch remains a prince, anyone seen this yet?

Forty Years On

Looks like it has some potential. Can't rival Cal's mighty opus, of course (yeah, okay, now I just sound like brown-noser...), but it could be pretty good if the author develops it properly.
Yamiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 21:44   Link #1223
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamiken View Post
Hell yes. Been waiting a while for this one.

Also, you're a fan of Mushi-shi? My respect for you has doubled. Just like that, seriously.

Oh, and speaking of AU fics where Lelouch remains a prince, anyone seen this yet?

Forty Years On

Looks like it has some potential. Can't rival Cal's mighty opus, of course (yeah, okay, now I just sound like brown-noser...), but it could be pretty good if the author develops it properly.
I'm a huge, huge, huge fan of Mushishi. It's one of the top five best anime I've ever watched (I also own the manga). It's really a unique piece of work in an industry where it seems like everything has been done 100 time already.

I hijacked the Mushishi thread for a while with an alternative Mushishi in the spirit of a shonen manga romance (School Rumble, To-Loveru) with Ginko and all the Mushishi ladies, with LULz and fan service.

I have not read that one, but I have not been reading much these days.
Old 2011-10-17, 11:33   Link #1224
Yamiken
Philosophos Basileus

Send a message via MSN to Yamiken
Quote:
I'm a huge, huge, huge fan of Mushishi. It's one of the top five best anime I've ever watched (I also own the manga). It's really a unique piece of work in an industry where it seems like everything has been done 100 time already.

I hijacked the Mushishi thread for a while with an alternative Mushishi in the spirit of a shonen manga romance (School Rumble, To-Loveru) with Ginko and all the Mushishi ladies, with LULz and fan service.
To this day, I rate Mushishi as one of the three anime tying for the best I've ever seen, and given that each is my favourite in a different way, that's basically saying that Mushishi is the best of its kind (even a very broad sort of kind, since in truth it is one of a kind) that I've watched. I've yet to read the manga, sadly, but I intend to do something about that lack sooner rather than later. I do own the anime... even though it's actually Region 1 and so none of my devices can play it, heh.

And that alternative version of yours sounds very fun. xD I'd look forward to seeing a properly written-up version of that some day... after you've finished Lelouch of Britannia, of course.
Yamiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 13:24   Link #1225
Revan sama

I wrote a new code geass lost colors fanfiction.
It's name is: Shisukon! (Excessive love for one sister)

Character/Pairing: Lelouch VS Rai x Nunnally.

Summary: After Nunnally's confession, Rai try to obtain the approval to date Lelouch's little sister. Will the brother-in-law 'Shisukon' (excessive love for one sister) allow this?

Find out here!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7501221/...or_one_sister#

Thank for reading and reviewing my story.
Revan sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 13:08   Link #1226
Revan sama

Title: Wedding massacre!

Anime / game: Code geass lelouch of the rebellion Lost colors.

Character / Pairing : Lelouch, C.C, Suzaku, Rai x Nunnally.

Summary: Our dear Prince of Britannia, Lelouch Vi Britannia received a letter from his beloved little sister and Viceroy of area 11 Nunnally Vi Britannia. Nothing unusual...except the horrible announcement of her wedding...With one of Lelouch's friend : Rai.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7781822/1/Wedding_massacre
Revan sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 19:54   Link #1227
astrocitizen

Quote:
In a fic, I wrote that Clovis is far more experienced at wooing than Schneizel, because Schneizel has never had to chase women, whereas Clovis has written books on the subject.

This arose in the context of Clovis and Schneizel helping Lelouch prepare for a prom.
Hmmm, looking forward to that... before, during, or after the Chinese invasion?
astrocitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 19:57   Link #1228
astrocitizen

Quote:
Service Announcement:

Rewrite of "Lelouch of Britannia" Chapter 24 in progress: Reviews from several readers have convinced me the chapter could use some revision to make the climactic Shower Scene more persuasive and in-character. This will be done over the next few days.

Rewrite of "Lelouch of Britannia" in progress: Due to ff.net's update to their upload/text interface, all page breaks in previously chapters have vanished, which makes following the story difficult. Since I have to re-upload and add page breaks, I'm also taking the opportunity to improve old chapters. So far, chapters 1 and 2 have been reworked. There is about 10% new content.
I've always been curious of the supposedly more-OOC, slapstick version of this chapter.
Old 2012-01-31, 20:03   Link #1229
astrocitizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr3adst0ne View Post
I would imagine his relationship as one out of respect for her piloting skills and potential romantic interests prior to becoming Knight of One and Marianne becoming Charles' consort.
Search on FF.net... there's a writer, keith fraser, who's started a number of Nunnally-centric stories. One is inspired by "One and Only Son" and has Nunnally adopted by Bismarck in the aftermath of the Aries Villa attack. It tocuhes a bit upon the working and almost-but-could-have-been personal relationship between these two knights.
Old 2012-01-31, 20:05   Link #1230
astrocitizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsadman View Post
AU's are accepted or...?
And Crossovers... what about crossovers?
Old 2012-02-01, 01:24   Link #1231
brolyeuphyfusion
???

fanfiction where lelouch loses:
In an alternate timeline, euphemia gets the code
lelouch gets the eye powers from cc
then euphemia begins the massacre of area 11 and lelouch tries to stop him
lelouch realizes he cannot win
lelouch gets killed shortly afterward
afterwards,all the black knights get massacred, and
suzaku and shirley live happily ever after
the end
Old 2012-04-04, 18:14   Link #1232
KOF-712-B

How about this piece. It's my first Code Geass fic. It contains spoilers since it is set after R2.

Title: Tales of the warriors
:Characters: Jeremiah
Summary: The Angel had killed the Demon. The Knights were victorious. But, was the Demon really dead? One warrior sets out to find the truth.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7989507/...f_the_warriors
KOF-712-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 14:44   Link #1233
malekith

you know how pretty much all cg fics can be catagorized in 4 groups

complete AU
rebellion au
redoing (going back in time redoing rebellion) au
and returning to brittania au

the one thing ive nvr and what might be an interesting is lelouche going bk in time and going back to brittania (i guess to both save certain people and prevent something in the future happening and the only way to do it is to actually let brittania win or something)

thought id share my little brain storm
malekith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 19:50   Link #1234
Spamamdorf

So I'm assuming that "Mao of the Deliverance" is here somewhere right? Just in case it's not though it's a fanfiction of basically the same events as Code Geass but from Mao's point of view, from before C.C. ditched him until he bit it in the show, it's really interesting (IMO) and stuck more or less to the canon of the show

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6040679/...he_Deliverance
Spamamdorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 10:44   Link #1235
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

I made this after looking up cure for writer's block memes on DA. xD

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8470644/1/Secret-Admirer

Sorry if its OOC I just wanted to keep writing while I still had ideas and thoughts in my head before I lost them. xD

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 03:25   Link #1236
Hagoshod
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Hagoshod
Hey guys. I wrote a short sequel/prequel to that Kallen story with the death flags I wrote a couple years ago.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7181826/2/Refrain

I was wondering if you could take a moment to critique my ideas and writing style after you're done plotting your revenge and making little Voodoo dolls of me.
Hagoshod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 18:20   Link #1237
Hagoshod
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Hagoshod
oh god they're arguing over how female pilot outfits are designed in a shounen anime.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...1.jpg~original
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...2.jpg~original

Well I guess I better post a reaction video.
Hagoshod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-18, 22:05   Link #1238
Yorae_paladin1

saw that fic of your love it new and fresh take than typical pairing crap
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 21:17   Link #1239
kaiser11492

here's an interesting fan fic that i'm currently writing:

Code Geass: Rebellion on the Other Side

After an incident involving geass, Lelouch is plunged into a whole different world. While in this world, Lelouch encounters a resistance movement fighting against an oppressive empire. As a result, in order to survive and potentially return to his world, Lelouch must use his intellect along with the charisma of Zero to help the resistance movement achieve victory.

https://www.fanfiction.net/story/sto...toryid=8413411

another one i wrote about was on my interpretation on Code Geass' alternate history

https://www.fanfiction.net/story/sto...toryid=8237789
kaiser11492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 04:33   Link #1240
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

A crazy idea of mine: What if Lelouch is actually not the son of Charles?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, discussion