AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-01-16, 08:57   Link #11561
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Just bought an Churchill III in my alt yesterday. That HT is slow as hell, I didnt see that coming. I bought it for HT crew trainer.

I`m currently grinding IS-line since I want armor and speed
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 11:29   Link #11562
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

OTOH, I thought the Chi-Kai would be slow as well. To my pleasant surprise, it was rather adequate.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 12:03   Link #11563
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

My active number of vehicles is much smaller than what I actually have. My garage is filled with useless gift tanks and special event tanks tier 3 and below. I want to keep them for commemorative values but I really hate going through them to get to the tank I want. They should include a hide button in garage.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 14:35   Link #11564
Gravitas Free Zone

8.11 news from FTR.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 14:58   Link #11565
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Still no word on whether you can selectively turn off retard chat while keeping platoon chat?
Old 2014-01-16, 15:35   Link #11566
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiuakuna View Post
My active number of vehicles is much smaller than what I actually have. My garage is filled with useless gift tanks and special event tanks tier 3 and below. I want to keep them for commemorative values but I really hate going through them to get to the tank I want. They should include a hide button in garage.
You can set tanks as primary which puts them as the first tanks on the list. Then you can hide all non-primary tanks.
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 15:41   Link #11567
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
You can set tanks as primary which puts them as the first tanks on the list. Then you can hide all non-primary tanks.
I know, but then I use the primary function to front-load my current grinding tanks relative to other tanks I actually play less frequently. Kinda need a third category here.

Ah well, just nitpicking on my part. Not a huge deal.
Old 2014-01-16, 15:44   Link #11568
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
I know, but then I use the primary function to front-load my current grinding tanks relative to other tanks I actually play less frequently. Kinda need a third category here.

Ah well, just nitpicking on my part. Not a huge deal.
I have most event/giveaway/souvenir tanks and I know exactly what you mean though XD
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 16:46   Link #11569
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Still no word on whether you can selectively turn off retard chat while keeping platoon chat?
I did a quick search on Google. I couldn't find anything that only shows comments from platoon members. Is it really that hard to implement?

However, there is a mod to filter out chat comments from people below a minimum WN7. Blocking people with a WN7 below 1000 might be helpful for you.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 16:56   Link #11570
LeoXiao
思想工作

I'm not sure how I feel about the national battle mode. While it would be kinda cool from a historical perspective, what if it turns out that the tanks of some nations are on the whole indeed worse than others? This might well end up proving the existence of Russian bias.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 17:01   Link #11571
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Yes. I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Though the platoon-only chat would still be nice. It'll be like having an ideal date in a restaurant where everyone else is a silent NPC unless you click on them(which I never do).
Old 2014-01-16, 17:39   Link #11572
Gravitas Free Zone

While the website doesn't appear to have been updated yet, there are some missions running from now to the end of January: Fight in 300 battles tier 4 and up and win 100 battles (excluding premium vehicles on the latter) and get a million, and a 10/20/30 kills-per-day battle for money (again).
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 19:35   Link #11573
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Fight in 300 battles tier 4 and up and win 100 battles (excluding premium vehicles on the latter) and get a million...
Interesting one.

Quote:
...and a 10/20/30 kills-per-day battle for money (again).
Oh man, ffs, not that mission again.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 20:02   Link #11574
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
Just bought an Churchill III in my alt yesterday. That HT is slow as hell, I didnt see that coming. I bought it for HT crew trainer.
how to play the churchill 3 if you're top tier: press R three times, if you see an enemy tank move your cursor over it and hold left mouse button; keep going until you're either dead or you've won the game. if you see a kv-1 you may want to load gold, but it's generally not strictly necessary. toasters are kind of problematic so don't go where they tend to hang out if you can avoid it.

if you're not top tier you usually gotta deal with KV-1S's and that's a pain in the ass.

other things to note are that it sidescrapes like a fucking champ and that the turret is very vulnerable; don't try to hulldown with it. fitting a spall liner might be a good idea because you really can't run from arty. it also seems to have an XP multiplier of some kind and shits credits. tl;dr it's a really really good tank.
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read
TheFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 20:42   Link #11575
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
While the website doesn't appear to have been updated yet, there are some missions running from now to the end of January: Fight in 300 battles tier 4 and up and win 100 battles (excluding premium vehicles on the latter) and get a million, and a 10/20/30 kills-per-day battle for money (again).
You know what would be a real rage-worthy mission? One that requires you to win 5 or more battles in a row. I hope the devs aren't reading this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFluff View Post
toasters are kind of problematic
And bathtubs too.
Old 2014-01-16, 22:12   Link #11576
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 22:32   Link #11577
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Wow, that's awesome. Wonder who drew it. (Google, IQDB, SauceNAO aren't giving me results.)
Old 2014-01-16, 23:03   Link #11578
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

http://ilyakovlev.tumblr.com

your google fu is weak temp

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 00:06   Link #11579
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Well, this is some of the most relevant news I've seen yet.

- the new Object 268 gold ammo pen will be 395
- Waffenträger E-100 will be nerfed in following parameters: hull traverse, aim spread when turret is rotating, turret rotation speed
- Foch 155 DPM will be nerfed (or rather, alpha will be nerfed from 850 to 750 and it will not be compensated by ROF), there will be no other buff to compensate it
- camo for TDs will be reworked, Veider confirms that TDs will lose their class camo bonus
- TD’s as a whole (the entire class) will be rebalanced, the tier 10 nerf is not the final solution, more like a temporary one

The Foch 155 is also getting its armor nerfed.

I wonder if TDs will even be playable by the time I come back to WoT. Maybe it's time for me to jump ship to mediums and the AMX 50B.

Also, someone get Achiuakuna a new pair of underwear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
http://ilyakovlev.tumblr.com

your google fu is weak temp
Thanks, RRW!
Old 2014-01-17, 00:31   Link #11580
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Also, someone get Achiuakuna a new pair of underwear.
More like a motivation to give M103 (and tier 9 in general) another chance. But sure, underwear works too I want the kind with cartoon animals.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks