AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-06, 00:27   Link #921
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Lind View Post
That was musical's... er... music. We don't know anything more about the anime than we did before the event.
Upd: Oh, except that MomoClo's Moonlight Densetsu will not be the anime's theme song.
Oh, I thought they were going to use that for OP and will have them sing a new ED? If it's not, all the better. I'm tired of Moonlight Densetsu, no offense.
Old 2013-08-06, 02:32   Link #922
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
Oh, I thought they were going to use that for OP and will have them sing a new ED? If it's not, all the better. I'm tired of Moonlight Densetsu, no offense.
The song makes me wanna hug a pillow and hide for embarrassment since I loved the series even now I'm fully grown man...
Old 2013-08-06, 03:52   Link #923
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
The song makes me wanna hug a pillow and hide for embarrassment since I loved the series even now I'm fully grown man...
Lol, I just saw this today. It's a very stylish male version of Sailor Moon theme song. I think it's very well done, has a very grown-up vintage feel.

http://youtu.be/W8dXOz_XZL8
Old 2013-08-06, 11:18   Link #924
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Holy crap, 10/10. The lyrics in particular are very well written; now it actually befits its title calling it a serenade. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2013-08-06, 12:54   Link #925
Casshern

In the first place, the music for Moonlight Densetsu was inspired by a more "mature" sounding song.
Old 2013-08-07, 03:53   Link #926
T-6000

Oh dear, the Nostalgia Critic does his own review of the Sailor Moon anime. It turns out that this has been heavily requested as a review, which something tells me it may be (at least partially) because of the upcoming reboot.

With some of his viewpoints I do agree with (I've been pretty honest in admitting that the show hasn't aged well for me), but I think he overall gets too carried away and over-analyzes.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/vid...ic-sailor-moon
Old 2013-08-07, 04:44   Link #927
Daniel Lind
ロック・オン!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-6000 View Post
Well, at least NC still has no class. Some things don't change.
Old 2013-08-07, 09:19   Link #928
Horse

Having never seen the American version that was somewhat informative. Other than that, not much of a review even.
Old 2013-08-07, 10:31   Link #929
Lota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
In the first place, the music for Moonlight Densetsu was inspired by a more "mature" sounding song.
Greeeeaaaaat. Now this one's stuck in my head.
Old 2013-08-22, 23:04   Link #930
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Oh dear, the Nostalgia Critic does his own review of the Sailor Moon anime. It turns out that this has been heavily requested as a review, which something tells me it may be (at least partially) because of the upcoming reboot.

With some of his viewpoints I do agree with (I've been pretty honest in admitting that the show hasn't aged well for me), but I think he overall gets too carried away and over-analyzes.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/vid...ic-sailor-moon
I love Doug Walker...I honestly do...but he can be such a dumbass BECAUSE HE DOESN'T ALWAYS PROPERLY RESEARCH.

And the fact that he even finds the transformations THAT SHOW NOTHING 'sexual' in the least bit....is kind of disturbing. They were never meant to be sexual at all.

if anyone here has an account there, I'm 'thatchickwithlonghair'
Old 2013-08-30, 00:24   Link #931
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
I love Doug Walker...I honestly do...but he can be such a dumbass BECAUSE HE DOESN'T ALWAYS PROPERLY RESEARCH.

And the fact that he even finds the transformations THAT SHOW NOTHING 'sexual' in the least bit....is kind of disturbing. They were never meant to be sexual at all.

if anyone here has an account there, I'm 'thatchickwithlonghair'
I do wish he could ignore requests on things he hasn't seen or really looked into. It's like that call to review Digimon while knowing next to nothing about it. Just won't ever lead to something pleasant.
Old 2013-09-03, 03:43   Link #932
Daniel Lind
ロック・オン!

SailormoonChannel revealed cover artwork by Takeuchi for the "Complete Edition" of the manga which will come out monthly starting this fall.

Said to be 12 volumes so far so not sure if that includes Short Stories and Sailor V.
Old 2013-09-04, 00:26   Link #933
Jun pls

I, err, found this on Tumblr a second ago.
Here's a link to Tumblr.

Tbh. Not sure what I should think of that just yet. I'll wait and see and I will probably watch it anyways since it's Sailor Moon
Old 2013-09-04, 00:36   Link #934
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun pls View Post
Here's a link to Tumblr.

Tbh. Not sure what I should think of that just yet. I'll wait and see and I will probably watch it anyways since it's Sailor Moon
That's only a fanfic story. Not official images.
Old 2013-09-04, 01:04   Link #935
Jun pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
That's only a fanfic story. Not official images.
Is that so? I wasn't sure, I just thought I'd post because that wouldn't hurt.
Kinda glad, because I already thought it was weird that their so-called daughters were splitting images.
Well, I would've still watched it, like I said, and even to just complain about it, haha.
Thanks for clearing that up though! :>
Old 2013-09-04, 03:54   Link #936
T-6000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Lind View Post
SailormoonChannel revealed cover artwork by Takeuchi for the "Complete Edition" of the manga which will come out monthly starting this fall.

Said to be 12 volumes so far so not sure if that includes Short Stories and Sailor V.
Oh wow, now that is some nice art! I've always hoped that with this new Anime and new popularity of the Manga that we'll see a new artbook with a compilation of every artwork Naoko has ever done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun pls View Post
Here's a link to Tumblr.

Oh thank jesus those "Concept Arts" are only from a fanfic work, I'd poke my eyes out if the new Anime looked like that! I'm hoping that the new Anime will have the SM characters resemble their Manga counterparts more. I actually think it can be done, and it would really help the new anime not only stand out but have better quality art to it.
Old 2013-09-04, 04:11   Link #937
NoemiChan
Banned

I want to see Mamoru.... so I can be content....
Old 2013-09-04, 04:19   Link #938
T-6000

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I want to see Mamoru.... so I can be content....
I want him to approach her and say "Oh hey Meatball head". I mean, "Oh hey there odango head". Oh what the hell, I want him to approach her, smack her rear, and say "Oh hey there sexy." And they proceed to make out on the spot.

.............BRAIN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MAKING ME SAY?!?!
Old 2013-09-04, 04:20   Link #939
Sakuya
*Artist

I like how she reverted back to her old art style from the first few volumes.

As for the fanfic art, my heart skipped a beat too when I saw it. I'm thankful it's not real too! The descriptions are pretty amusing; if anyone is curious, I can post a quick translation lol.

There's only 4 more months to wait (at least?), let's hope they release something during those months to tide us over.
Old 2013-09-04, 05:10   Link #940
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
I want him to approach her and say "Oh hey Meatball head". I mean, "Oh hey there odango head". Oh what the hell, I want him to approach her, smack her rear, and say "Oh hey there sexy." And they proceed to make out on the spot.

.............BRAIN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MAKING ME SAY?!?!
I just missed how Mamoru tease Usagi, make fun of her and how he gives her emotional support....
Closed Thread

Tags
remake, shoujo