AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-03-28, 22:47   Link #1901
danin8r44
The King of the Insane

I think Kuu is just really young, not a ditz just a loli.
danin8r44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 22:53   Link #1902
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Kuu never have dojikko moment.

And zippy.. Kagari is normal .. normal .. NORMAL!
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 22:56   Link #1903
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danin8r44 View Post
I think Kuu is just really young, not a ditz just a loli.
Technically most/some of them are lolis,how many are over 18?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post

Yes normal for a trap and a Futanari..if you are going to classify them all correctly you have to do them all correctly :P
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 00:02   Link #1904
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Quote:
Miya = MILF
I'd recommend against letting Miya know you said that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Well, this isn't a high-school series, so the rules out the requirement for them to be that young; let's consider them individually:
Kazehana has been shown drinking sake, which can't be done with minors on Japanese television; she's definitely not a minor.
Kagari worked as a host and was there long enough to be considered a "sempai" of one of Minato's classmates, and a host club probably wouldn't have let him start working there if he were under 18, so Kagari is an adult.
Matsu is older/a-lower-number than Kazehana, so if Kazehana is an adult, so is Matsu.
Tsukiumi, I don't think I have any hard evidence for. However, considering how low her number is, she is probably from the same batch as Kagari.
Musubi, okay, she might be under 18. Can't say either way.
Kuu is loli, Do Not Touch.

Of course, since the Sekirei were only found 20 years before the start of the main story, and only one was more mature than a fetus, for them to be over 18, Minaka couldn't have taken much time to prepare anything... Sounds like him.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 00:35   Link #1905
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
I'd recommend against letting Miya know you said that.

Well, this isn't a high-school series, so the rules out the requirement for them to be that young; let's consider them individually:
Kazehana has been shown drinking sake, which can't be done with minors on Japanese television; she's definitely not a minor.
Kagari worked as a host and was there long enough to be considered a "sempai" of one of Minato's classmates, and a host club probably wouldn't have let him start working there if he were under 18, so Kagari is an adult.
Matsu is older/a-lower-number than Kazehana, so if Kazehana is an adult, so is Matsu.
Tsukiumi, I don't think I have any hard evidence for. However, considering how low her number is, she is probably from the same batch as Kagari.
Musubi, okay, she might be under 18. Can't say either way.
Kuu is loli, Do Not Touch.

Of course, since the Sekirei were only found 20 years before the start of the main story, and only one was more mature than a fetus, for them to be over 18, Minaka couldn't have taken much time to prepare anything... Sounds like him.
Plus you don't have them taking about age, that and the DDD+ chests kinda skew a older theme for the girls.

Mastu,Myia and Kazahana,ect were out years before the rest so they are difenitly mid 20's if not older that's taking into account the growth rate that seems to have them out of the tubes at the teen level, it seems the growth rate is varied possibly due to Minakas whims.

Tsukiumi and Musubi and most of the girls seem to be in that exacerbated woman/girl range of 17-23.

Its a host club, probably dose not have the best of standards that and Kagari has a government made ID plus he looks old enough so factor all that in....

That said from the girls seen so far you have maybe 20-30% loli looking 30-40% normal(useing that term as a abstract) looking and the rest older late 20s+ looking.

So with the growth rate they could have spent half the lives or less in the tube and spent the remaining half in the real world, so whatever their real world age is halve it and you have a real age for them, now Myia and the first disciplinary gang have probably spent 2/3rds their life in the real world(say 3-5 years in the tube,13+ in the real world).It really depends on how long it took them to gestate in the tube to a age level that then could be trained. Training could take as long 10 years and as little as 3 depending on the individual, though how much of this info do we have I dunno I can only make an ass(assume) of myself so much.

So you can assume "real world" ages are 8-15 with their bodies/minds being in the age ranges of 15-30(spotted at least 2 under 18 looking girls, counting kuu the average low is around 15, what is Kuus age anyway 10-13?)

Still better than the 300 year old loli vampire from Negima

Kuu is definitely pedo bait, I tend to gravitate to the types inbetween her and kazehana :P

B>C>A then everything else dammit!
Old 2009-03-29, 03:29   Link #1906
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:

Face it, Kagari's a futanari... a man with boobs... a chick with a dick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
We really can't say for sure... but it seems to me a good chunk of Izumo Inn sekireis are over 18, but really how do we quantify how old they are? Starting from when they are released from regulation? From there pods?
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 04:45   Link #1907
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
Face it, Kagari's a futanari... a man with boobs... a chick with a dick!

Is there any proof that she/he still has a dick?
Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 05:11   Link #1908
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

He said so at one point. He also said he was in danger of "assaulting Minato's back"...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 07:05   Link #1909
tzia_n
Lurker

So far the only change confirmed are his/her breasts, so we can still assume that it's highly likely "that" is still there

Quick, how many futanaris do you know who can fight? lol
Old 2009-03-29, 11:33   Link #1910
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
We really can't say for sure... but it seems to me a good chunk of Izumo Inn sekireis are over 18, but really how do we quantify how old they are? Starting from when they are released from regulation? From there pods?
Probably the same way we quantify the ages of people who have been in comas. Still leaves open the possibility of weird physical aging, though.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 12:28   Link #1911
yongshun

You know I have a thought what if the body Musubi has is Yume's and Musubi's mind resides in Yume's body? Would explain some of Musubi's ditzy moments.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 13:44   Link #1912
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

I dunno. Considering Musubi is ditzy MOST of the time I'm inclined to think Yume is in Musubi body. Plus I think somebody said Musubi had Yume's core or something. I can't remember.

Speaking of age, I just thought after reaching a mature state, do Sekirei age like normal people, or do they age slower? Or do they stop aging entirely?
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 14:10   Link #1913
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Worried about sagging?
Old 2009-03-29, 17:49   Link #1914
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Worried about sagging?
Hadn't even cross my mind. But now that you mention it..........................
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-30, 07:50   Link #1915
tzia_n
Lurker

well I suppose that would make for a fine replacement of the male version of the sekireis... imagine, old and sagging sekireis...
Old 2009-03-30, 08:36   Link #1916
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I still love Tsukiumi if that happens ^^

Even tho, everyone probably will be jumping onto Kuu bandwagon
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-30, 12:35   Link #1917
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Or Kagari. He looks like he'll age gracefully.
Old 2009-03-30, 13:30   Link #1918
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

well I don't think we have to woory about aging or "sagging" me thinks, Miya is older than she gives and I have to say she has aged very very well...hell has she even aged at all?!

(ahh please don't tell her I said she is older than she looks, I would like to live for a little longer)
Old 2009-03-31, 12:13   Link #1919
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
Is there any proof that she/he still has a dick?
Is there any proof, or evidince that he has female parts downstairs? As far as I know right now he is just a guy with boobs. Not that major of a change, I know a couple of guys who look like they got manboobs. Or ever see the fat dude in Fight Club? His medications for testicular cancer caused him to grow breasts, did it fall off and he grow female parts? No. That doesn't qualify as a futanari no matter how much that would excite some people.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 12:16   Link #1920
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
Is there any proof, or evidince that he has female parts downstairs? As far as I know right now he is just a guy with boobs. Not that major of a change, I know a couple of guys who look like they got manboobs. Or ever see the fat dude in Fight Club? His medications for testicular cancer caused him to grow breasts, did it fall off and he grow female parts? No. That doesn't qualify as a futanari no matter how much that would excite some people.
I thought futanari was a bishi with boobs .

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei