AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-04-26, 12:15   Link #1
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Baldr Force EXE comes to Dreamcast!

According to Insert Credit, there is a Dreamcast version of Baldr Force EXE in the works...
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/...23/baldr07.htm features a few screenshots.
Currently, the status of the ero cg is unknown... I really hope they can actually pull off a non-ero version of Baldr Force, because some of the ero in that game was totally redundant and/or unnecessary. One of the bonuses for the DC version apparently seems to be better battle graphics, as the weapon SFX seem to be souped up, along with better backgrounds.

PS: I might've asked this before, but DC no longer has a strict requirement on non-H due to the lack of sales right?
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-26, 19:37   Link #2
acidblue
IchizokuKage

Send a message via MSN to acidblue
Whats non-h?

Do they still realese dreamcast games in japan?
acidblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-26, 20:20   Link #3
MwyC

Send a message via AIM to MwyC Send a message via MSN to MwyC
no h = no sexx0r
MwyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-26, 21:34   Link #4
rayearth

Send a message via ICQ to rayearth
Yes, although DC is a "dead" console, they still release tons of games for it, although most of them are ports from other platforms. For bishoujo games, it's usually a popular PC version getting ported to the DC with some extras, and if that does well, make a PS2 one as well with even a little bit more extras.
rayearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 13:41   Link #5
Doddler

Send a message via ICQ to Doddler Send a message via MSN to Doddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
According to Insert Credit, there is a Dreamcast version of Baldr Force EXE in the works...
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/...23/baldr07.htm features a few screenshots.
Currently, the status of the ero cg is unknown... I really hope they can actually pull off a non-ero version of Baldr Force, because some of the ero in that game was totally redundant and/or unnecessary. One of the bonuses for the DC version apparently seems to be better battle graphics, as the weapon SFX seem to be souped up, along with better backgrounds.
You do mean to link to http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/...0423/baldr.htm, right?

Anyways, while there were absolutely pointless H scenes, some of it, was completely unavoidable as far as the story goes. You'd have to, well, completely redo tsukina's story... , and Genha, well, he simply isn't Genha if he doesn't single handedly supply the game with wrongness.

From the shots, I swear those are from the PC version because of the resolution of the pics.
Doddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 15:44   Link #6
husyk
Stupid Flanders! (Homer)

Send a message via MSN to husyk Send a message via Yahoo to husyk
Too bad none of those will ever come stateside, and I'm not into importing games either. Don't want to risk damaging my 4 year old Dreamcast trying to mod it.
husyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 04:07   Link #7
MwyC

Send a message via AIM to MwyC Send a message via MSN to MwyC
you dont need to
all the DC games have that boot disk thing burned into it so you dont need to mod anything
MwyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 04:51   Link #8
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doddler
From the shots, I swear those are from the PC version because of the resolution of the pics.
The one I linked seems to have waaaay better looking explosions and backgrounds. The Dreamcast is capable of outputting VGA resolution through an adaptor.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote