AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-03-05, 09:14   Link #2041
LevelSeven

^YES! that would be AWESOME!

the only thing that irks me a bit is that king can suddenly handle his sacred weapons full release but maybe this is because the training?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-05, 11:31   Link #2042
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The only reason he had trouble with it before was said to be because the Fairy Forest's main tree was having trouble accepting him fully as the Fairy King. His weapon comes from that tree, if you recall. He's proven himself now, though, so it makes that he'd be able to use it now.

I do like this spoiler. The only thing is that King going into his fat form turned Diane off (it makes sense that it would, but hopefully something happens to make her warm up to him more).
Old 2016-03-07, 18:07   Link #2043
Kafriel
Senior Guest

All I could think of was, MORE powerups for King! #thisisn'tevenmyfinalform

Not that it's a bad thing, everyone else powered up a ton except Escanor, who is already broken, and Ban, who has the power to have more power. As for the King x Diane stuff...well, it's not bad, but it's been here for so many chapters that I can only take it for granted. Sorry~
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-07, 19:04   Link #2044
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by henshinagogobaby View Post
I'm not sure about how the fairy lifespan works in this series. Diane grew up with King and King didn't look like he aged a day whereas Diane, very slowly but surely, did grow up over time. Compared to humans, it takes several generations before we see some notable changes in giants. Never once has the series shown a kid fairy and then have readers see kid fairy grow up over the many centuries. I guess the fairies just are that age haha.

But even if Elaine won't die of old age, she can still be poisoned, stabbed, beaten to death just like any other person. It would probably be worse for her since her brother King has shown that while he's powerful in terms of magic power, his physical side is abysmal. The first time around, a demon killed her just by stabbing out her heart. I mentioned before Ban would probably be better off searching for a way to die since immortality is not all it's cracked up to be. You can still feel pain. What if you're trapped in a situation where you want to die but can't? Hell, King almost screwed Ban over once when he turned him to stone and Ban was only saved from an eternity of stillness due to Elaine. While that power is awesome to have in battle, what do you do in times of peace? You're own body then becomes a prison; cursed to watch as loved ones you get along with start dropping dead around you. It's no wonder Ban is so jaded.
Well to be fair we already saw how Ban handled a situation where he had nothing to care about. Got himself captured and tortured for a long time...So he's already covered the whole living in agony, wanting to die, but being unable to.

Losing Elaine the first time left him in a terrible state and then the disbandment of the Sins took away the only thing distracting himself from that agony.

Does seem like fairies work mostly like elves from some fantasy series. Can basically live for as long as they aren't killed . Not all that bad. Looking for a way to die can honestly wait. He has friends who live a very long time so there is hardly any rush. Live some centuries with Elaine and see how things unfold.

It's a long term concern, but I don't think it's one Ban is going to concern himself with. Waited this long to be reunited with Elaine, I don't think he's in a rush to die .
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Another week, another spoiler:

Spoiler for 165:
Time for King to get serious ! Is curious how he saw something familiar about one of the opponents. They did seem to be made just from nothing, but could there be more to it? Or maybe that one was just made to resemble someone that King knows?

Should be interesting though. The current Fairy King getting serious with the first King as one of the main adversaries.
Old 2016-03-08, 02:45   Link #2045
Twi

I just marathon-ed this manga in a single day. Worth it.
Old 2016-03-08, 04:32   Link #2046
LevelSeven

^i thought you wouldnt read so many chapters so fast anymore

and the chapter was funny and awesome, i really want to see king using disaster more, his ability was only used 3 times in the entire series despite being a really broken ability

and kings teddy turned into a monster XD lets see what new strength he will show
Old 2016-03-08, 10:17   Link #2047
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I hope Diane's memories return soon. Right now it's kind of depressing to look at her. At least she's finally wondering what her relationship with King actually is.

And I'm also glad that King is now using Chastiefol's true power. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter now.
Old 2016-03-08, 17:38   Link #2048
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
^i thought you wouldnt read so many chapters so fast anymore

and the chapter was funny and awesome, i really want to see king using disaster more, his ability was only used 3 times in the entire series despite being a really broken ability

and kings teddy turned into a monster XD lets see what new strength he will show
I shouldn't have. I woke up late, but it's a good read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I hope Diane's memories return soon. Right now it's kind of depressing to look at her. At least she's finally wondering what her relationship with King actually is.

And I'm also glad that King is now using Chastiefol's true power. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter now.
Can't he have Growther undo the Lost World?
Old 2016-03-08, 18:56   Link #2049
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm not sure Gowther would comply. He doesn't even have a reason to.
Old 2016-03-08, 19:05   Link #2050
Twi

Captain: It was the wrong thing to do, we need our heavy-hitter back considering what we're dealing with, and if you don't I'm fairly sure King is going to shove that Sunflower cannon where the sun doesn't shine and fire it.

Seriously, he crossed a line and this is not the time for her to not know anything.
Old 2016-03-12, 07:17   Link #2051
marvelB

Spoiler time:

Spoiler for 166:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-12, 08:05   Link #2052
LevelSeven

^but that makes me wonder how overpowered gloxonia is, her doll which only has maybe 30% of her strength took all of kings power in order to get defeated,
i wonder why he didnt use disaster after injuring the doll :/ maybe it doesnt work on non-living objects?

either way, now it is time for diane to show what she can do
Old 2016-03-12, 09:34   Link #2053
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I hope she gets both a power-up and her memories back soon now. It's been a long time coming.

And I agree with you on what you said in that first paragraph(?), too.
Old 2016-03-14, 16:04   Link #2054
Twi

The King proves himself to be mighty indeed. Shame he lacks the power to bring it out at full power... and when are we going to see him just petrify them instead.
Old 2016-03-14, 16:22   Link #2055
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

I know that not every manga can be World Trigger with how well group battles are scripted over there, but is a 2 on 2 too much to ask? The battle itself was nice but so far the series hasn't really taken the opportunity to give us some nice team battles.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-14, 16:38   Link #2056
LevelSeven

^true, even the fight with everyone vs demon-hendrickson boiled down to melidoas+the help of everone vs demon-hendrickson

and my thoughts and dianes actions: you may be big, BUT YOU ARE SOME AWESOME HEROINE!!!
really great final line,
now lets hope she will equally stomp the sh*t out of the gaint-clone
Old 2016-03-18, 13:42   Link #2057
marvelB

Early spoiler pics are out:

Spoiler for 167:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 18:28   Link #2058
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I liked Chapter 166. King was great and Diane's amazing at the end too.

Spoiler for reply to 167:
Old 2016-03-18, 22:46   Link #2059
Maremi-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Early spoiler pics are out:

Spoiler for 167:
Spoiler for Just a few questions:
Maremi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 01:06   Link #2060
Twi

Quote: