Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-04-25, 02:09   Link #81
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
lI do find it more suitable for parents to be together... of course that is just me.
Then she should be with the one who fathers Lotte, shouldn't she? Well anyways, boring discussion is getting boring as we are driving in circles anyway. I'll stop at this.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 02:32   Link #82
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Then she should be with the one who fathers Lotte, shouldn't she? Well anyways, boring discussion is getting boring as we are driving in circles anyway. I'll stop at this.
I was actually thinking of Asuha ^^,
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 16:46   Link #83
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Wow the subject on Asuha, Lotte, Queen, Naoya“s relationships, and the mystery involving all 4 of them, is really a battlefield on this topic

I mean Lotte“s father is someone, Asuha being really Naoya“s daughter and not someone elses, which seems to be highly unlikely, since well. Asuha and Naoya both look exactly alike.

And yeah the second is how the queen birthed both Asuha and Lotte at the same "year or something". Which is not really that suprising since if im not correct the peroid is 6 months and the queen is an oversized slut that would just have a guy waiting beside the bed to fuck her as soon, as she gave birth.

I really wished they would quickly clear alot of details and continue on more interesting subjects, since this is not really all that interesting but rather getting weird.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 17:44   Link #84
Silaqui

Send a message via ICQ to Silaqui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I really wished they would quickly clear alot of details and continue on more interesting subjects, since this is not really all that interesting but rather getting weird.
I think these are very interesting subjects!

How did the queen get pregnant from Naoya (somehow I can't believe it was the "old fashioned" way)?

Why did the queen bring Asuha with the age of three to her father?

Why can Asuha remember her mother, but not Lotte? They should have been together for at least two years. Or were they seperated?

Silaqui.
Old 2011-04-25, 17:58   Link #85
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silaqui View Post
I think these are very interesting subjects!

How did the queen get pregnant from Naoya (somehow I can't believe it was the "old fashioned" way)?

Why did the queen bring Asuha with the age of three to her father?

Why can Asuha remember her mother, but not Lotte? They should have been together for at least two years. Or were they seperated?

Silaqui.
No, Lotte remembers her mother very clearly. She was the one who chose to live separately after she witnessed her mother having sex while she was in bed with her. The trauma resulted in the two living separately.

The bigger question is why the Queen was in the human world, or if she even went there by choice. With how intricate the process is, it doesn't seem like people can travel between worlds anywhere or anytime they want. I wonder if the Queen somehow managed to get herself stranded in the human world. If she was there to have fun, then she should have had done it with more people than just a human child. So far the implication is that Naoya was the only human guy involved in this.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 18:41   Link #86
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Wow the subject on Asuha, Lotte, Queen, Naoya“s relationships, and the mystery involving all 4 of them, is really a battlefield on this topic

I mean Lotte“s father is someone, Asuha being really Naoya“s daughter and not someone elses, which seems to be highly unlikely, since well. Asuha and Naoya both look exactly alike.

And yeah the second is how the queen birthed both Asuha and Lotte at the same "year or something". Which is not really that suprising since if im not correct the peroid is 6 months and the queen is an oversized slut that would just have a guy waiting beside the bed to fuck her as soon, as she gave birth.

Makes me wonder how many children does the queen really have. The number could well be much bigger, just those children who are not succubus get returned to their fathers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The bigger question is why the Queen was in the human world, or if she even went there by choice. With how intricate the process is, it doesn't seem like people can travel between worlds anywhere or anytime they want. I wonder if the Queen somehow managed to get herself stranded in the human world. If she was there to have fun, then she should have had done it with more people than just a human child. So far the implication is that Naoya was the only human guy involved in this.
She got in there, more on the accident (had a quarrel with one of her lovers at the tree) but while she was in there she decided to have some fun. Raws actually seem to imply that she fucked or at least tried to a few more earthlings before getting to Naoya. Yet on earth her magic was not working.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2011-04-25 at 18:53.
Old 2011-04-25, 19:27   Link #87
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Makes me wonder how many children does the queen really have. The number could well be much bigger, just those children who are not succubus get returned to their fathers.

She got in there, more on the accident (had a quarrel with one of her lovers at the tree) but while she was in there she decided to have some fun. Raws actually seem to imply that she fucked or at least tried to a few more earthlings before getting to Naoya. Yet on earth her magic was not working.
That doesn't add up. If her magic isn't working, then she can't get back home. She was apparently alone. Even if she met Naoya by accident, it doesn't explain what gave her the magic power to get her back home afterwards, unless Naoya had some latent magic hidden within him that the queen discovered by accident.
Old 2011-04-26, 00:45   Link #88
Darknemo2000

Well if you want in details then here

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2011-04-26, 03:05   Link #89
Silaqui

Quote:
No, Lotte remembers her mother very clearly. She was the one who chose to live separately after she witnessed her mother having sex while she was in bed with her. The trauma resulted in the two living separately.
You misunderstood me. I was wondering why Asuha can't remember Lotte. She can remember her mother, but not her sister, although they should have spent at least two years together.

Silaqui.
Old 2011-04-26, 06:54   Link #90
Shadow5YA

Quote:

Spoiler for spoiler:
That doesn't make sense at all, unless Naoya is special.
Old 2011-04-26, 10:34   Link #91
Darknemo2000

I dont know if he is special or not. But since he reacted to it and queen got her powers back guess you can consider him being special.

Quote:
You misunderstood me. I was wondering why Asuha can't remember Lotte. She can remember her mother, but not her sister, although they should have spent at least two years together.

Silaqui.
How much do you remember from your first two years? Pretty much nothing. Our memory usually starts to kick in more around 4. I really see no surprise her not remembering anything.
Old 2011-04-26, 10:37   Link #92
Nemuru

Quote:
I dont know if he is special or not. But since he reacted to it and queen got her powers back guess you can consider him being special.
lol, when was the last time you saw a normal male protagonist in a harem series that wasn't unique or special in some way? I be more surprise if he was just normal in every way.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 14:23   Link #93
Silaqui

Quote:
How much do you remember from your first two years? Pretty much nothing. Our memory usually starts to kick in more around 4. I really see no surprise her not remembering anything.
That's certainly true, but in chapter 10(?) Asuha could easily remember her mother. So I don't get it how Asuha can remember her mother, but has no memories of her sister.

Silaqui.
Old 2011-04-26, 14:49   Link #94
Shadow5YA

Quote:
That's certainly true, but in chapter 10(?) Asuha could easily remember her mother. So I don't get it how Asuha can remember her mother, but has no memories of her sister.

Silaqui.
I don't remember them being born at the same time. I thought Asuha was born first, and then left Naoya and her alone and had Lotte shortly after she returned to the demon world. Since a succubus baby has a much shorter incubation period, there's more time for Lotte to be born later and still be the same age as Asuha in years. I think time passes differently between the two worlds as well, but I'm not positive on that.
Old 2011-04-26, 14:54   Link #95
Darknemo2000

Quote:

Silaqui.
Has it been said that those two actually have been raised together? Lotta is at least 6 months younger that leaves us with 1 year and 6 months where they could be together, but it isnt stated so so maybe they were seperated from get go. After all Lotte is a true hier, while Asuha isnt all that precious.
Old 2011-04-27, 03:40   Link #96
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:

Silaqui.
Publicly Asuha is dead. Declared as a still birth raised in secret until the Queen handed her to Naoya.

As far as that world knows the Queen has one live child.

Being raised separately Lotte doesn't know who Asuha is. Asuha remembers who her mother is but not Lotte.

Now the question is why keep Asuha aka Asuhariet secret? She is immediately disqualified as an heir to the throne just being not a Succubus. As Merci pointed out the Queen could have just gave up her for adoption without burdening Naoya.

Now this is a very scandalous secret. Not only is Lotte's only harem candidate one of her mother's flings but she has a half sister she doesn't know about.

At this stage if revealed it would only widen the gap between mother and daughter if Lotte finds out.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 08:08   Link #97
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Publicly Asuha is dead. Declared as a still birth raised in secret until the Queen handed her to Naoya.

As far as that world knows the Queen has one live child.

Being raised separately Lotte doesn't know who Asuha is. Asuha remembers who her mother is but not Lotte.

Now the question is why keep Asuha aka Asuhariet secret? She is immediately disqualified as an heir to the throne just being not a Succubus. As Merci pointed out the Queen could have just gave up her for adoption without burdening Naoya.

Now this is a very scandalous secret. Not only is Lotte's only harem candidate one of her mother's flings but she has a half sister she doesn't know about.

At this stage if revealed it would only widen the gap between mother and daughter if Lotte finds out.
You just explained why Asuha needed to be kept a secret. A non-succubus daughter of a succubus would be scandalous. She would be made fun of for her impure blood.

Naoya understands that Lotte's relationship with her mother is tense. That's why it was agreed upon that Asuha's relation with Lotte would be kept a secret.
Old 2011-04-27, 09:40   Link #98
Darknemo2000

Quote:
You just explained why Asuha needed to be kept a secret. A non-succubus daughter of a succubus would be scandalous. She would be made fun of for her impure blood.

Naoya understands that Lotte's relationship with her mother is tense. That's why it was agreed upon that Asuha's relation with Lotte would be kept a secret.
Why scandalous? Its is well known truth that succubus can get pregnant from any race, naturally quite number of those pregnancies would end up going to the father side of the race.

Its not scandalious, simply not needed. Asuha is useless for the kindgdom as she is not succubus, and that's all thats why she is not raised as heir.

Of course it is all kept secret from fragile Lotte, but others who are part of the court policies would know about those kids, they just have no purpose to be brought in public and better be raised with their fathers.

Succubuses are pretty rare after all.

Relationship between the two is not that tense considering that Queen is more eager to fuck her daughters new lover rather than brood about her daughter or do anything to improve their relationship (if anything, fucking your daughters first harem male would most likely only worsen the relationship). So either mothers priorities suck big time, or simply she does not consider the issue that big.
Old 2011-04-27, 09:59   Link #99
ReddyRedWolf

Not to mention they haven't seen or heard of a human in a very long time.With the World Tree supposedly out of wack. Rumors of the queen having a human as a harem member not withstanding.

Which brings to question what would happen if it went public the tree still works.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 11:30   Link #100
Exether

Quote:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Wow, if you are indeed saying the truth, then my opinion about the queen has gotten even worst.

Well, it's a good thing that this manga is tittled Lotte's Toy and not "Queen's Toy" so we already know who's the main heroine

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, loli, seinen, succubus