AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-08, 08:02   Link #5501
lovetospoon73

I would like to see P.T use the girls' feelings for the young male orimura boy, to tear them apart so he doesn't have any allies to help him, & making easier to eliminate
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 00:44   Link #5502
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Wouldn't it have been cool if instead of Kyoto, ISA fieldtrips were to a military installation or something instead? Maybe something related to an IS-centric profession post graduation.
Old 2015-07-09, 12:20   Link #5503
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Speaking of which, I wonder who is the responsible for the World Purge incident. Could it be that Tabane is the person who is behind all of this? If so, then why would she do something like that?
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 13:22   Link #5504
S.Freedom

Because she can?

Seriously Tabane strikes me as the type of person who does things simply because she can. Meanwhile she puts little to no thought into weather or not she should.

From an in-story perspective/reason. Perhaps it was another attempt to get Houki and Ichika together. Her "logic" being that once Ichika saw how the other girls thought of him as nothing more than a way to satisfy their sexual desires in comparison to Houki's more rational view of him. He'd jump at the chance to start dating her over the rest.

I mean this is the same woman who designed an IS from the ground up to be the perfect companion for Ichika's energy hog of an IS than handed it to Houki.
S.Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 14:25   Link #5505
lovetospoon73

Plus is might find away to get more guys to pilot IS units, because if a smart chick(kanzashi) succeed in getting more male IS pilots, ichika would be so happy, that he wants kanzashi to official be his girlfriend, hell maybe his fiancé/wife
Old 2015-07-09, 16:39   Link #5506
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
plus is might find away to get more guys to pilot is units, because if a smart chick(kanzashi) succeed in getting more male is pilots, ichika would be so happy, that he wants kanzashi to official be his girlfriend, hell maybe his fiancé/wife
not happening at all.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 16:45   Link #5507
lovetospoon73

hey, do u guys want to end ichika's bitchyness about beingTHE ONLY GUY AT I.S.A?!
Old 2015-07-09, 16:46   Link #5508
blitz1/2

Quote:
hey, do u guys want to end ichika's bitchyness about beingTHE ONLY GUY AT I.S.A?!
Nope, I don't mind Ichika as long as he gets development. The problem is the author not so much as the character itself.

Just WHY do you think this is a harem light novel? This is DIFFERENT from let's say Kenshin with the Swordians/Swordies and like only 2 males that are proficient with blades.

Old 2015-07-09, 21:30   Link #5509
lovetospoon73

not even just 1 extra, as a rival for ichika, to make him more stronger as an IS pilot
Old 2015-07-09, 21:40   Link #5510
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Freedom View Post
Because she can?

Seriously Tabane strikes me as the type of person who does things simply because she can. Meanwhile she puts little to no thought into weather or not she should.

From an in-story perspective/reason. Perhaps it was another attempt to get Houki and Ichika together. Her "logic" being that once Ichika saw how the other girls thought of him as nothing more than a way to satisfy their sexual desires in comparison to Houki's more rational view of him. He'd jump at the chance to start dating her over the rest.

I mean this is the same woman who designed an IS from the ground up to be the perfect companion for Ichika's energy hog of an IS than handed it to Houki.
I see. So Tabane who have done all of this. I have to say that is not very cool of the way she put her younger sister and the other girls through. Thus having Ichika to save them all.

The reason why I'm asking you this is at the end of the eighth volume LN, Chifuyu states that she can't lose to her yet. That has me wondering if Tabane got something to do with the World Purge thing.

Hey guys, do you think that Houki would be pissed at Tabane once she finds out that her older sister is the person who's responsible for the World Purge incident?
Old 2015-07-09, 21:51   Link #5511
blitz1/2

Quote:
not even just 1 extra, as a rival for ichika, to make him more stronger as an IS pilot
Um, no. No rival is needed. You want to give him a yard stick to compare? He has Chifuyu and MAYBE Madoka post novel 10.

Old 2015-07-09, 22:38   Link #5512
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Sadly, they've been rather horrible measuring sticks thus far. Hell anyone is a horrible measuring stick thus far considering Ichika wins by pure story requirement.
Old 2015-07-09, 22:44   Link #5513
S.Freedom

@CZ As for as I can tell. Tabane doesn't exactly have what you or I would consider a normal set of morals/conscience. Especially considering she doesn't seem to have any problem creating an IS for Madoka for no other reason than she looks like Chifuya.

She seems to do things for shit's and giggles imo. And Chifuya knowing Tabane's a few eggs short of a dozen is putting things in place on the off chance Tabane goes rogue or something.

At least that's my take on things.*shrugs*
S.Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 06:32   Link #5514
lovetospoon73

Yeah if tabane hasn't invented IS in the 1st place, houki would probably be out of the friend zone with ichika
Old 2015-07-10, 07:09   Link #5515
The 48th Ronin

Let's face it. Tabane did the World Purge for the lulz. She's that kind of a troll.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 09:43   Link #5516
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Freedom View Post
@CZ As for as I can tell. Tabane doesn't exactly have what you or I would consider a normal set of morals/conscience. Especially considering she doesn't seem to have any problem creating an IS for Madoka for no other reason than she looks like Chifuya.

She seems to do things for shit's and giggles imo. And Chifuya knowing Tabane's a few eggs short of a dozen is putting things in place on the off chance Tabane goes rogue or something.

At least that's my take on things.*shrugs*
I heard. If I have to guess, then I say that Chifuyu would give Tabane a piece of her mind once she sees her once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
Let's face it. Tabane did the World Purge for the lulz. She's that kind of a troll.
I see. I notice that Tabane doesn't care about the remaining IS Pilots other than Houki and Ichika. I bet in my mind when Ichika and his harem figure out that Tabane is the person that is behind of all of the World Purge thing, they will be so mad at her they wanted to beat Tabane up for everything she put them through on the computer world.

What do you guys think of what Ichika,and his harem planning once they found out that Tabane is behind the World Purge incident?
Old 2015-07-10, 10:22   Link #5517
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I heard. If I have to guess, then I say that Chifuyu would give Tabane a piece of her mind once she sees her once again.

I see. I notice that Tabane doesn't care about the remaining IS Pilots other than Houki and Ichika. I bet in my mind when Ichika and his harem figure out that Tabane is the person that is behind of all of the World Purge thing, they will be so mad at her they wanted to beat Tabane up for everything she put them through on the computer world.

What do you guys think of what Ichika,and his harem planning once they found out that Tabane is behind the World Purge incident?
well they can do nothing tabane against 6 IS it will be tabane win

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 10:55   Link #5518
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
no unless chifuyu was there, it could end in a tie
Old 2015-07-10, 11:57   Link #5519
lovetospoon73

people like tabane & chifuyu r just as bad as P.T
Old 2015-07-10, 12:32   Link #5520
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
no unless chifuyu was there, it could end in a tie
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
Oh wow. I didn't realize that Tabane could be this tough. And I though Chifuyu is the strongest. Now that I think about, she is the only one who can match Tabane according to TV Tropes.

What would Houki plan to do when she witness an enraged Ichika glare at her older sister once he learns that she's the person who is behind of the World Purge incident? You know, somewhat similar to Goku transform into SSJ for the first time,and Sonic the hedgehog turn into Dark Super Sonic in Sonic X. Well, I'm curious to see what Houki would react when Ichika getting really mad at Tabane after what she put her younger sister and the others through.

Like this for example...

Ichika: (pissed) "YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!!!"

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-07-11 at 01:05.

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen