AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2020-07-20, 09:57   Link #10341
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
DxD Pavilion Kingdom
Hel started releasing a dangerous aura from her body, as the guards strengthened their vigilance. The way she spoke, the atmosphere and pressure of her aura, reminded me of Loki.

Well, I can't feel a level of power similar to Loki, but she's probably an opponent you can't let your guard down around. She probably has the power to blow up this assembly hall in one shot.

Though there's no way she can defeat Odin-jiisan and the other higher-ups. But even so, she came to this place, so she probably thought of a way to destroy this presentation at least.

She declared her objection with the determination of dying without surrendering​. She's probably one of those who didn’t look well upon this event that I've heard before. Seeing this, Azazel-sensei took a deep breath.

"These days, this kind of thing is not popular, you know? Your father did the same thing and was thrown in jail. Well, why don't you calm down and we can be judges together?"

However, this persuasion (which can't be thought of as one) was in vain as it only raised Hel’s anger and aura.

"I understand. If it has come to this, then at least I’ll destroy this assembly hall!"

She put her hand forward and let magical power overflow from it! Oi, oi, oi! You are seriously going to release magic in this place!? We took a defensive stance!

Azazel-sensei took the microphone and said to me. Did he perceive I was here?

"Ise! Defeat her with your technique!"

Now you said it, Sensei! Good grief​! This kind of troublesome thing is always pushed at [DxD], or rather, pushed at me!

I swiftly activated Balance Breaker and jumped forward! Hel perceived my existence as I was approaching, but......

"You are the Sekiryuutei who defeated my father! This is a good opportunity! I'll avenge my father!"

She bravely changed the direction of her hand towards me! She was fully motivated​ to do it! However! If the opponent is a woman───I'm invincible!

I concentrated demonic power in my head and released the image inside my brain in this place! A pink coloured space made of demonic power was spread above the stage.

『Pailingual!』

My technique which was released covered Hel and exposed what was inside her chest!

【To be honest​, there's magic explosive seals engraved in my body that I voluntarily engraved. The instant that someone touches me, this whole place will be blown to pieces.】

Her oppai told me inside my mind! Like always, it talked with a tone of voice completely different from the person herself! I shouted at Rossweisse-san, who was waiting in the rearguard!

"Rossweisse-san! Looks like this person has magic explosive seals engraved in her body!"

Rossweisse-san instantly spread a dispelling magic circle on her hand. The magic words and numbers engraved on the magic circle started to move fiercely! At the same time, from Hel's body, pale light was released.

With Rossweisse’s dispelling magic, the seals in Hel's body probably disappeared.

"D-damn you!"

Hel was confused at the changes in her body, but my attack will start from here! I closed our distances in one go and touched her shoulder!

In that instant, the conditions to activate that technique were met! I took a cool pose while raising my aura! And then, shouted the name of the technique!

【Dress Break!】

The clothes that Hel was dressed in splendidly collapsed in a instant and she returned to the appearance of when she was born.

"......W-what is this technique!?"

After becoming surprised at the result of the technique, Hel finally covered her important parts! She had a white skin and voluptuous limbs that couldn't be thought of from that robe, unconsciously I stored her appearance in my brain! The men in the assembly hall [Oohhh!!] raised excited voices!

"Now, Rossweisse! Capture her!"

"Yes!"

Following Rias’ instructions, Rossweisse-san released her binding magic. Hel, who became fully naked, was strongly bound by the ropes made of light created by Rossweisse-san. Hel was swiftly moved from here through a transportation magic circle by the bodyguards who gathered after being captured.

Fuu, when Azazel-sensei suddenly brought up the topic, I was worried about what could happen, but unexpectedly, if we try we can do it...... It's a good thing that the opponent was a woman.

Clap, clap. Applauses were raised by the audience seat. Gradually , the applauses grew louder───

The small combat they had against hel can leave us two things, issei is too broken if his opponent is female or that a God can be defeated by devil of ultimate level if they play their cards well.
An ultimate level can not even defeat a maou class. It is a obvious reply when we know the power level. If i do not remember bad, in that moment issei BxB was only high class. Furthemore these stories are hilarious, you have not to take seriously.

Like Dx5 with the meet among Le fay's servant and issei.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-20, 12:39   Link #10342
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
The small combat they had against hel can leave us two things, issei is too broken if his opponent is female or that a God can be defeated by devil of ultimate level if they play their cards well.
nah, it was just a comedy moment, kind of slapstick humor. not to mention that was not a battle at all. also this is issei dress break/pailingual moments, its on par whit magical girls transformations in that talking and thinking a plan is a free action and the other party has to wait, otherwise hel would've at least attacked once
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-20, 14:28   Link #10343
Marvix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
The harem girls who said specific number of children will no doubt only have that many children
I really want to see what Xenovia's other 2 sons, as well as 2 daughters are like. At least 1 son and daughter is like Issei and the other son and daughter are like Xenovia with Zen being the only 1 not like any of his parents
__________________
~~Elmenhilde is best waifu~~
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-21, 22:39   Link #10344
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
i wonder if the war against ExE will be them defending the world against them or ExE completely taking over, forcing them to seek refugee elsewhere (maybe innovate clear world?) and them slowly starting fighting back a la rebel army. dunno, i think that would be an interesting way of showing team DxD truly defeated rather than the evies killing a one or two named characters before DxD gets another power up
There's a high possibility it'll be them defending the [ Draconic Deus ] rather than them seeking refugee after suffering from a defeat . With Shiva and Issei's [ True Dragon Deification + AxA with the completed Eros Engine ] should be able to to fend a Keito . DxD world's overall power can still somehow fend off the likes of [ Atrocity Fanatics ] and [ Invade Fanatics ] and Haz Ilyuz. The only problem would be if the two Keito Tenkai attack the DxD world together or worst if Regalzeva will also be added in the mix. But the possibility of this one is low as this will result to the destruction of DxD world if that happens. This Shin volume I think there will be some behind the scenes confrontation between the DxD team and the elite UL's which can be either the [ Atrocity Fanatics ] or the [ Invade Fanatics ] as they are hellbent on retrieving Sefaira.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-21, 22:45   Link #10345
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
The harem girls who said specific number of children will no doubt only have that many children
I really want to see what Xenovia's other 2 sons, as well as 2 daughters are like. At least 1 son and daughter is like Issei and the other son and daughter are like Xenovia with Zen being the only 1 not like any of his parents
I wonder if Issei's future kids in this timeline will be half - gods since Issei was bound to become a Dragon God in this timeline as that's what is Ophis and Lilith currently trying to do.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 06:35   Link #10346
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
I wonder if Issei's future kids in this timeline will be half - gods since Issei was bound to become a Dragon God in this timeline as that's what is Ophis and Lilith currently trying to do.
They will be only half dragon and devil/angel/Youkai ecc.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 07:08   Link #10347
Marvix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
No If Issei's a god, his divinity will be passed on. Otherwise Vidar, son of Odin would not be a god for example.
__________________
~~Elmenhilde is best waifu~~
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 07:29   Link #10348
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
There's a high possibility it'll be them defending the [ Draconic Deus ] rather than them seeking refugee after suffering from a defeat . With Shiva and Issei's [ True Dragon Deification + AxA with the completed Eros Engine ] should be able to to fend a Keito . DxD world's overall power can still somehow fend off the likes of [ Atrocity Fanatics ] and [ Invade Fanatics ] and Haz Ilyuz. The only problem would be if the two Keito Tenkai attack the DxD world together or worst if Regalzeva will also be added in the mix. But the possibility of this one is low as this will result to the destruction of DxD world if that happens. This Shin volume I think there will be some behind the scenes confrontation between the DxD team and the elite UL's which can be either the [ Atrocity Fanatics ] or the [ Invade Fanatics ] as they are hellbent on retrieving Sefaira.
eros engine is not even in production right now and we dont know if it will be such a massive power up, shiva also wont be much of a help considering he could not defeat trihexa, let alone someone on par whit it. defeating an keito tenkai is frankly not something anyone in DxD can do right now, they know about DxD side while DxD dont know about them, they are probably going to have anti-god/anti-dragon weapons too and for some nonsensical reason technology can block magic attacks but not the other way around and lets not forget that the evies can apparently come and go undeterred too. so yeah, DxD is not only behind in power but in a tactical way too, a keito tenkai is not something that they can face yet unless they somehow get trihexa to fight it and then finish off the tired keito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
No If Issei's a god, his divinity will be passed on. Otherwise Vidar, son of Odin would not be a god for example.
vidar is the son of two gods, but yes they should get as much divinity as a demi-god gets. or dont, maybe ophis godhood works different or maybe he only has divinity in DxD, if anything the "god" part will be among the many other things they will get along whit maybe some ddraig, albion and great red genes.

guys, think one of the babies will be born as a dragon instead of a human-looking one? what if issei genes mix weirdly whit one of the harem members and they get an uber abomination like gasper?
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 07:42   Link #10349
Marvix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Unless he bangs a pure-blooded dragon (Cough Tiamat) then I don't see that happening
__________________
~~Elmenhilde is best waifu~~
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 07:48   Link #10350
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
so being half-dragon just means you get some neat wings? lame, what is the point of being half-dragon if you dont look like you are half dragon.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 07:54   Link #10351
Marvix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
being half dragon means you could transform into a dragon
__________________
~~Elmenhilde is best waifu~~
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 08:34   Link #10352
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
No If Issei's a god, his divinity will be passed on. Otherwise Vidar, son of Odin would not be a god for example.
In Ex Issei was a gigant dragon, possible only trough a complete transformation of his body made with Great Red meat. This mean that he was already a complete dragon god. Even because the will of Ophis/Lilith is something that do not change with the temporal sequence.

For now they had only dragon wings or Aura, but mainly they use the powers of their mothers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
eros engine is not even in production right now and we dont know if it will be such a massive power up, shiva also wont be much of a help considering he could not defeat trihexa, let alone someone on par whit it. defeating an keito tenkai is frankly not something anyone in DxD can do right now, they know about DxD side while DxD dont know about them, they are probably going to have anti-god/anti-dragon weapons too and for some nonsensical reason technology can block magic attacks but not the other way around and lets not forget that the evies can apparently come and go undeterred too. so yeah, DxD is not only behind in power but in a tactical way too, a keito tenkai is not something that they can face yet unless they somehow get trihexa to fight it and then finish off the tired keito

vidar is the son of two gods, but yes they should get as much divinity as a demi-god gets. or dont, maybe ophis godhood works different or maybe he only has divinity in DxD, if anything the "god" part will be among the many other things they will get along whit maybe some ddraig, albion and great red genes.

guys, think one of the babies will be born as a dragon instead of a human-looking one? what if issei genes mix weirdly whit one of the harem members and they get an uber abomination like gasper?
ExE should be only a motor to stabilise AxA and the extreme consume of resistance/aura if I’m not wrong.

If Issei make a son with a female dragon as Tiamat should be possible.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-07-22 at 08:44.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 08:58   Link #10353
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
ExE should be only a motor to stabilise AxA and the extreme consume of resistance/aura if Iím not wrong.
we have yet to see what ExE does aside of stabilization, if it also reduces the stamina consumption to a very low one or straight up does not consume stamina it will be a massive upgrade. AxA might not be comparable to great red in raw power but being able to spam non-stop infinity blasters like a machine gun would be scary, IB already can blow apart people on DxD league so spamming them like crazy should be able to level the field somewhat against stronger opponents, they are ought to get tired eventually right?

and on the matter of issei genes, kuroka wanted his children because he had BG, does that mean that some SG related powers can be transmitted to children? and if so, does that mean that issei children get ddraig, ophis, great red and a bit of albion too? will they get infinity while at it? the more i think of it the more overpowered issei children start to seem. of course it could always be that they just get basic dragon powers, hard to know when the only dragon children we saw was bova whose father has no special abilities at all
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 09:41   Link #10354
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
we have yet to see what ExE does aside of stabilization, if it also reduces the stamina consumption to a very low one or straight up does not consume stamina it will be a massive upgrade. AxA might not be comparable to great red in raw power but being able to spam non-stop infinity blasters like a machine gun would be scary, IB already can blow apart people on DxD league so spamming them like crazy should be able to level the field somewhat against stronger opponents, they are ought to get tired eventually right?

and on the matter of issei genes, kuroka wanted his children because he had BG, does that mean that some SG related powers can be transmitted to children? and if so, does that mean that issei children get ddraig, ophis, great red and a bit of albion too? will they get infinity while at it? the more i think of it the more overpowered issei children start to seem. of course it could always be that they just get basic dragon powers, hard to know when the only dragon children we saw was bova whose father has no special abilities at all
True, furthermore AxA has to show yet some weapons and with T DxD should be more powerful. Then, maybe Grigori and Seekvaira are bringing some enhancements. There is even the possibility that the servant under Melzevoa help them with new technologies.

Well, about the genes is something not in-depth enough. The genes as dragon can be transmitted ensuring a child powerful, maybe only in physical strength or something else.

With the children we have seen only wings or aura (Robertina). The infinity no because is a power that issei has to borrow every time with a chant, and the soul can not be transmitted I think. Furthermore only with the complete meat of Gr awakened is possible use it without die.

Great red I do not know. I think no because at the end those are powers available only for issei, for Albion issei has obtained only an ability, not the genes as owner.

Well, some children even with the basic abilities are very powerful, Ex for me may be a candidate super devil.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 10:08   Link #10355
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Well, about the genes is something not in-depth enough. The genes as dragon can be transmitted ensuring a child powerful, maybe only in physical strength or something else.

With the children we have seen only wings or aura (Robertina). The infinity no because is a power that issei has to borrow every time with a chant, and the soul can not be transmitted I think. Furthermore only with the complete meat of Gr awakened is possible use it without die.

Great red I do not know. I think no because at the end those are powers available only for issei, for Albion issei has obtained only an ability, not the genes as owner.

Well, some children even with the basic abilities are very powerful, Ex for me may be a candidate super devil.
IIRC was not issei made whit ophis power too? at this point the infinity should be somewhere there and if they were to get it then they should be able to use it safely otherwise the child would die instantly.

great red flesh genes should at the very least be transmitted, issei is now made of it, he is in all sense of the word mini red, his flesh is of great red and his power of ophis so the children should get something out of that, if one gets to be an angel because irina who is not even a real one then they should get some great red since issei body is literally made of his genes. from albion issei obtained a bit of his power though, not just an ability (he actually got two, reflect and divide if i remember right) hell it even got one of albion past user too.

i dont think Ex is candidate for a super-devil, sure they fought loki but that was a group battle and he was tired, on the other hand when he fought one of the ULs who was dragon-king level he had to use his balance breaker.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 10:32   Link #10356
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
IIRC was not issei made whit ophis power too? at this point the infinity should be somewhere there and if they were to get it then they should be able to use it safely otherwise the child would die instantly.

great red flesh genes should at the very least be transmitted, issei is now made of it, he is in all sense of the word mini red, his flesh is of great red and his power of ophis so the children should get something out of that, if one gets to be an angel because irina who is not even a real one then they should get some great red since issei body is literally made of his genes. from albion issei obtained a bit of his power though, not just an ability (he actually got two, reflect and divide if i remember right) hell it even got one of albion past user too.

i dont think Ex is candidate for a super-devil, sure they fought loki but that was a group battle and he was tired, on the other hand when he fought one of the ULs who was dragon-king level he had to use his balance breaker.
Yes, but when he has to use the infinity has to borrow it always from Ophis with a chant in DxD form, the only involuntary thing is the soul that can not be transmitted. Maybe the fact that he is made with it allow issei to take in borrow the infinity.

Even if they obtain the meat, would be only a little part passive from isseiís power that for now we do not what can do except the dragonification and use of infinity. Iím sure that issei has even to borrow all great power in a way, because he has obtained only a little part for now.

I was referring to Wyverns that can use Reflect and Divide, furthermore are only some abilities of Albion inside BG. The abilities can not be transmitted.

However until now the children have showed only basic abilities, so they have obtained only the normal abilities of a dragon with a part of them.

Ex was destroying easily Lokiís attacks and was sure to kill him during the first meet, even with the Pod is incredible because he should be enough near it. Furthermore he is called god-slayer, so he killed at least one God.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 10:41   Link #10357
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Ex was destroying easily Lokiís attacks and was sure to kill him during the first meet, even with the Pod is incredible because he should be enough near it. Furthermore he is called god-slayer, so he killed at least one God.
no offense but Ex was struggling against that dragon Ul until gasper gave him a pep talk and even then he did not one shot him which should be easily accomplished if he was a super devil. destroying loki attacks has more to do whit PoD IMO, rias was destroying verrine attacks despite the gap in power because of it, him being confident on taking loki means little when we saw Ex feats are nowhere near that level, if anything he was overconfident. he might be called god-slayer but until he shows any real god-slaying feats alone he is no more of a super devil than vali was in his battle whit loki

IMO if any of issei children deserve the being a possible super-devil then its asia daughter since she fought mecha-fenrir and should have the full power of fafnir who is featwise the strongest dragon king (yes i know they said tiamat was but after fafnir vs crom i cant possibly think of her being the strongest)
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-22, 14:28   Link #10358
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Airi is the I think who has the possibility of becoming Super Devil with her Immense strength and Touki at her age. She is like the female version of Sairaorg but with more potential .Did Airi used her inborn Dragon Aura in her attacks when she fights in EX like the one Ex has been doing or she just used Touki and her Artificial Longinus ?
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-23, 10:11   Link #10359
Marvix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Okay so beginning or middle of Shin 5 should detail Sairaorg vs Indra match: plus the remaining winners of the first round.
__________________
~~Elmenhilde is best waifu~~
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-23, 15:44   Link #10360
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
i hope we get an illustration of the ULs or at least some of the named ones like regalzerva, those guys deserve at least one and the description of the Uls only make me think of a jojo stand whit a xenomorph head
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.