AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-07-23, 16:40   Link #10361
Marvix

Roygun first
Old 2020-07-23, 16:44   Link #10362
Itsmepatrick

For the Sairaorg match I kinda hope that Sairaorg will at least defeat either one of the Four Heavenly Kings or the son of Indra before he get defeated by Indra. This is just my prediction but I think the winners in the other bracket will be Cao Cao's Team , Team Typhon, Tobio's Team and obviously Vali's Team. And in the later part of Shin I bet the DxD Team will have confrontation against the Haz Ilyuz's [ Invade Fanatics ] and also some of [ Atrocity Fanatics ] of the Keito's behind the scenes in the midst of Issei and Diehauser's match.
Yeah at the very least Regalzeva or even just the Keito Tenkai's illustration will do.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 01:44   Link #10363
Marvix

I'm still calling a Chichigami illustration next volume. I just want to correctly predict something again lol
Old 2020-07-24, 05:24   Link #10364
saucerKing

if we keep predicting things at random at one point one will have to become true, im predicting we get another akeno illustration. also am i the only one thinking that the more things progress the more it feels like issei should stomp vali on their rematch? i mean vali does not even have the power advantage anymore and now issei not only matches him but also has dragon slayer swords and more abilities than him, when they face each other for the final match who knows how many new power ups will issei get? he has to defeat indra to get there after all and vali is frankly a league below indra
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 05:30   Link #10365
Marvix

Both Issei and Vali have 2 remaining powerups.
Old 2020-07-24, 05:32   Link #10366
saucerKing

issei has one probably coming from one of the most powerful gods in existence and whatever the hell eros engine does, where does vali one come exactly? are we going to awaken more lucifer blood? the unknown god of asses? i seriously fail to see why ishibumi insist whit this rivalry when issei clearly has the advantage in every way
Old 2020-07-24, 07:09   Link #10367
B214

I'm predicting no new female illustrations after this. >_>
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 07:25   Link #10368
saucerKing

they will all be rias and asia from now on, one for each per volume (including the cover)
Old 2020-07-24, 08:10   Link #10369
Marvix

We will get an illustration of Chichigami's left breast. Just the left one.
Old 2020-07-24, 08:11   Link #10370
Lucidrago

We'll just be getting the cover which will be a shirtless Sairaorg. And there will be no actual illustrations.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 08:18   Link #10371
Hakai

We'll have Ravel as the main cover and Roygun as alternative cover. 3 color illustrations and 9 black & white. Verrine and Tiamat will both finally get illustrated

(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
We will get an illustration of Chichigami's left breast. Just the left one.
Did you just assume she has more than one breast

Last edited by Hakai; 2020-07-24 at 11:18.
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 08:22   Link #10372
saucerKing

i have been thinking about something out of nowhere but in the azazel cup and rating games in general, how do they qualify independent avatar SG? are them and the user considered one or both have different piece value? i guess something like absolute demise counts more as a summon but what about cases like jin who is there 24/7? and how about things like annihilation maker, if leonardo joins the cup is he allowed to spam jabberwockies?
Old 2020-07-24, 11:11   Link #10373
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
i have been thinking about something out of nowhere but in the azazel cup and rating games in general, how do they qualify independent avatar SG? are them and the user considered one or both have different piece value? i guess something like absolute demise counts more as a summon but what about cases like jin who is there 24/7? and how about things like annihilation maker, if leonardo joins the cup is he allowed to spam jabberwockies?
If Gasper can spam beasts of darkness it should be fine.

Since they're Sacred Gear possessors, their independent avatars are considered one and the same. Or to be more accurate an extension of themselves as the possessors of those Sacred Gears. It's not like Sairaorg and Regulus where Sairaorg doesn't actually possess the Sacred Gear, Regulus Nemea, himself but reincarnated him into his peerage after it became an entirely separate being after its possessor was killed.
Old 2020-07-24, 16:16   Link #10374
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
If Gasper can spam beasts of darkness it should be fine.

Since they're Sacred Gear possessors, their independent avatars are considered one and the same. Or to be more accurate an extension of themselves as the possessors of those Sacred Gears. It's not like Sairaorg and Regulus where Sairaorg doesn't actually possess the Sacred Gear, Regulus Nemea, himself but reincarnated him into his peerage after it became an entirely separate being after its possessor was killed.
dont remember gasper spamming them, just creating some unlike the jabberwocky that would literally flood an arena on the thousands in mere minutes while only growing more numerous

talking about regulus, after he separated from its user was there any sort of seal on him to explain how he did not utterly trash issei during the RG? he should have his full god-killing power if he was now 100% free, i also wonder what did happen for him to show up like that or why sairaorg couldn't resurrect the user
Old 2020-07-24, 17:22   Link #10375
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
dont remember gasper spamming them, just creating some unlike the jabberwocky that would literally flood an arena on the thousands in mere minutes while only growing more numerous

talking about regulus, after he separated from its user was there any sort of seal on him to explain how he did not utterly trash issei during the RG? he should have his full god-killing power if he was now 100% free, i also wonder what did happen for him to show up like that or why sairaorg couldn't resurrect the user
Well, if the summoning of Ddraig is considered only an issei’s ability and do not occupy space in the team, even if it’s an extraordinary advantage that changes a match being a top 10. Then, would not have to be problems with an indipendent Longinus or the spam of Monster, because are their ability/characteristic.

There are not explanations, maybe it can release his whole power only trough the armour, even because technically he should have losted his body. About that transformation was only his wish of revenge to kill the killers of his owner. Furthermore is not explained why it has not been called back from the sacred gear system.
If the owner die, how can you bring back? The only way is the saint graal.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 17:57   Link #10376
cyberdemon

Quote:
That has already been said with Ddraig. They consider them to be the same being as the sg owner. He’s an independent avatar the moment he was summoned.
Old 2020-07-24, 18:08   Link #10377
Lucidrago

Quote:

Well since Regulus is still a Sacred Gear I would say there is a seal on his full power. Hence there being a reason why all Sacred Gears have Balance Breakers. And Regulus Nemea has its own equivalent of Juggernaut Drive which is Breakdown the Beast.

And if you don't remember, Issei was trashed when Sairaorg equipped his Balance Breaker when Sairaorg just easily stopped his punch when he was using his Draconic Rook form and then easily punched through his thick armor and dropped Issei.

We don't know exactly how powerful Regulus was before he was sealed into the Sacred Gear by God of the Bible. All we know is that the original Heracles defeated him in the past.

Maybe Sairaorg just considered there was no point in resurrecting him since his Sacred Gear was right there for the taking.
Old 2020-07-25, 09:53   Link #10378
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
There are not explanations, maybe it can release his whole power only trough the armour, even because technically he should have losted his body. About that transformation was only his wish of revenge to kill the killers of his owner. Furthermore is not explained why it has not been called back from the sacred gear system.
If the owner die, how can you bring back? The only way is the saint graal.
so does that mean that the SG can evolve due to the creature inside too? maybe the user just had a subspecies that made the lion appear

you can also resurrect them whit evil pieces you know
Quote:
We don't know exactly how powerful Regulus was before he was sealed into the Sacred Gear by God of the Bible. All we know is that the original Heracles defeated him in the past.

Maybe Sairaorg just considered there was no point in resurrecting him since his Sacred Gear was right there for the taking.
well he was the only component of the longinus so unless that axe turned out to be some legendary weapon it would mean that regulus during his life was as powerful as the fully mastered longinus

that while logical sounds kind of a dick move
Old 2020-07-25, 10:10   Link #10379
Lucidrago

Quote:
so does that mean that the SG can evolve due to the creature inside too? maybe the user just had a subspecies that made the lion appear

you can also resurrect them whit evil pieces you know

well he was the only component of the longinus so unless that axe turned out to be some legendary weapon it would mean that regulus during his life was as powerful as the fully mastered longinus

that while logical sounds kind of a dick move
It seems that most Sacred Gears evolve with their possessors. There are still a lot of mysteries to the Sacred Gear system.

Being a subspecies Balance Breaker doesn't explain why it manifested after the possessor's death instead of returning to the Sacred Gear database.

Even if Regulus is fully independent with the fact that it doesn't require a possessor to wield it now, it is still a Sacred Gear and like the Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing which also has sealed creatures in them, there are limits on the Sacred Gear in regards to the power it can release.
Old 2020-07-25, 11:24   Link #10380
saucerKing

Quote:
It seems that most Sacred Gears evolve with their possessors. There are still a lot of mysteries to the Sacred Gear system.

Being a subspecies Balance Breaker doesn't explain why it manifested after the possessor's death instead of returning to the Sacred Gear database.

Even if Regulus is fully independent with the fact that it doesn't require a possessor to wield it now, it is still a Sacred Gear and like the Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing which also has sealed creatures in them, there are limits on the Sacred Gear in regards to the power it can release.
crazy theory but, the possessor had a subspecies that summons regulus, possessor fought and lost. after being defeated they brought him to someplace else to extract the SG but instead of an axe what came out was a pissed off regulus who proceeded to murder everyone then sairaorg found him.

it does not return because it was extracted, the subspecies allowed it to manifest 100% independently and take revenge. dunno if it makes sense but is what i guess would happen if you try to extract an independent avatar, you get an angry creature who is now completely free