AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2020-07-29, 04:09   Link #10401
Marvix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Issei getting 8 individual Pawns would make his peerage weaker. Issei will get of course his remaining Rook and imo, 2 Pawns (4 pieces each).
__________________
~~Elmenhilde is best waifu~~
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-29, 04:31   Link #10402
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
It'll ruined the harem if Issei recruited 8 individual pawn.In my opinion, 1-2 individual for pawn and the mutated rook in short I think Issei will have at most 2-3 servants to complete his peerage .

Issei's peerage is almost complete while Vali who's his rival still hasn't had a single servant. I personally want Vali to at least recruit his Queen before the story ends.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-29, 05:00   Link #10403
dnb
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
The piece value is determined by the King's power, at Issei's current level one pawn is worth (probably) above Ultimate Class/equal to Maou Class.
dnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-29, 12:52   Link #10404
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnb View Post
The piece value is determined by the King's power, at Issei's current level one pawn is worth (probably) above Ultimate Class/equal to Maou Class.
i dont think they are that valuable, sona is a high-class devil and she had to spend 4 pawns to resurrect saji who was not even low-class. at best those pawns are worth a high tier high-class devil
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 21:06   Link #10405
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnb View Post
The piece value is determined by the King's power, at Issei's current level one pawn is worth (probably) above Ultimate Class/equal to Maou Class.
By that logid, Sirzechs shouldn't have required 2 bishop pieces for Macgregor Mathers and two knight pieces for Souji.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 22:22   Link #10406
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong I think the strengths,potential,talents, and skills of the being to be reincarnated plays a large role in determining how many pieces will be used for reincarnation.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-30, 23:31   Link #10407
B214
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong I think the strengths,potential,talents, and skills of the being to be reincarnated plays a large role in determining how many pieces will be used for reincarnation.
Yes the strength/ability/whatever hidden power of the servant does play a role as well.

Some who are lucky like Rias could be able to get servants that transcend their consumption rate like Kiba. I think Saji may fit into this category as well.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-31, 05:54   Link #10408
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Yes the strength/ability/whatever hidden power of the servant does play a role as well.

Some who are lucky like Rias could be able to get servants that transcend their consumption rate like Kiba. I think Saji may fit into this category as well.
Well, Rias reincarnated servants with a dormant potential to awake (Akeno with Fallen Angel’s Power, Koneko as Nekomata ecc.), furthermore the help and influence of issei has done them more powerful than the normal.

Kiba is very talented, but he became so powerful for some externs helps (Holy Cristal, Friend’s SG, Gram). All those powerful ups happened after the reincarnation. Otherwise Rias would never have been able to reincarnate him only with a knight.
In this case the piece did not count the future potential because was merit of external aid.

Sona has been lucky to find Saji so weak, if was not for Grigori and issei he would never have reached the Dragon king class. The consume of 4 pieces could not predict the grow of Saji, otherwise he would have required more pieces. The same thing for issei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
By that logid, Sirzechs shouldn't have required 2 bishop pieces for Macgregor Mathers and two knight pieces for Souji.
The difference is the unused evil pieces grow with their owner. Sirzechs when received the pieces were already a Super devil with his power developed. Issei no, starting from Maou class until heavenly class and above with AxA.

The pawns have never used until now, as for the rook that has suffered a mutation. Counting the fact issei has been able to reincarnate Ingvild only with a Queen piece even if Ingvild in demoniac power is maou class or over, with a Longinus of high level and the potential to become a super devil probably, counting the special ability.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-31, 09:16   Link #10409
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Ingvild was not in her best condition when she was reincarnated, as she has a disease that is deadly to demons and is undergoing treatment.

That's not counting that the queen piece is the most powerful piece not including those in mutated condition, so the real monster here is going to be the future rook of issei.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-31, 09:26   Link #10410
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Ingvild was not in her best condition when she was reincarnated, as she has a disease that is deadly to demons and is undergoing treatment.

That's not counting that the queen piece is the most powerful piece not including those in mutated condition, so the real monster here is going to be the future rook of issei.
Are irrelevants her conditions during the reincarnation, because they not influence cost. Her demoniac power was always maou class or over and the Longinus of high level can be used normally in base form. Without count the potential to grow. The sickness is only a problem for the situations in normal life.

I know Queen piece is the most powerful piece with 9 pawns as valor, furthermore I want to remember Rias who used 8 pawns for issei with a middle tier Longinus who his max power was BxB that was high class, only because issei’s base had a valor of 0,1.

Ingvild has the potential to become super devil and control a dragon god, even her is a true monster. We do not know nothing about the future rock, even if for some people is the new Miko.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-31, 09:45   Link #10411
B214
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Ise required 8 piece due to Ddraig.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-31, 11:24   Link #10412
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Ise required 8 piece due to Ddraig.
Indeed I said that the valor of 8 pawns was merit of BG, that is a middle tier Longinus and his max power was a normal BxB. To be more specific 7,9.
Now Issei with 9 pawns reincarnated a girl maou class or over with a high tier Longinus. There is a big difference that show how isseiís piece have a valor higher.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-31, 14:03   Link #10413
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
They have not realized that the most powerful piece of Issei is Asia, I say statistically 9 out of 10 villains that touch Asia end up dead ... this is the most broken ability so far.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-31, 19:44   Link #10414
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
They have not realized that the most powerful piece of Issei is Asia, I say statistically 9 out of 10 villains that touch Asia end up dead ... this is the most broken ability so far.
which is the one that survived? and asia is the most powerful piece he has so far even when not counting plot-armor, her balance breaker no-selled attacks from rizevim and her healing is absurd not to mention she tamed evil dragons something that should not even be possible or how her magic talent is supposedly on par whit akeno. now imagine what kind of monster she would be whit an abyss-side balance breaker or when she actually gets the stamina to use her normal one better.

compared to her, who even comes close? only ingvild who is even more of a mary sue than vali and she has yet to actually reach her level
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-31, 19:54   Link #10415
Hakai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Age: 21
Strategy to beat Melvazoa: Getting Asia slapped by him and activate the curse
__________________
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-31, 20:14   Link #10416
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
which is the one that survived? and asia is the most powerful piece he has so far even when not counting plot-armor, her balance breaker no-selled attacks from rizevim and her healing is absurd not to mention she tamed evil dragons something that should not even be possible or how her magic talent is supposedly on par whit akeno. now imagine what kind of monster she would be whit an abyss-side balance breaker or when she actually gets the stamina to use her normal one better.

compared to her, who even comes close? only ingvild who is even more of a mary sue than vali and she has yet to actually reach her level
the ex dxd loki is the only known survivor of the curse of asia.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-31, 20:28   Link #10417
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
the ex dxd loki is the only known survivor of the curse of asia.
nah, he probably died off-screen. we have seen characters killing for less than that and i doubt they are going to let him walk off that one like whit the odin thing.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-01, 01:06   Link #10418
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Asia is basically just like a Taboo or Untouchable existence in the Hyoudou Residence .
Asia's balance breaker ability is also broken as she can block the attack of a god like Artemis and Super Devil like Rizevim etc.. her only issue now is stamina which can be solved through training. If she can sustain her balance breaker for a long period of time and with Fafnir she can be like an impregnable wall even against Satan class devil and god class beings.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-01, 19:35   Link #10419
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Asia is basically just like a Taboo or Untouchable existence in the Hyoudou Residence .
Asia's balance breaker ability is also broken as she can block the attack of a god like Artemis and Super Devil like Rizevim etc.. her only issue now is stamina which can be solved through training. If she can sustain her balance breaker for a long period of time and with Fafnir she can be like an impregnable wall even against Satan class devil and god class beings.
However the barrier is not absolute, an opponent can always blitz Asia and attack her from behind or destroy the field under her or a lot of solutions. The barrier is only in front of her and has to see his enemy. The main deal is Fafnir, but only in Outrage may fight a maou class or over.

Maou class as the actual maous, Issei CxC or Belial would win easily. But even Kiba without the booster
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-01, 20:43   Link #10420
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
or freeze asia, from what is described how the power works it should work since she would still be trapped in a dome of ice. still her barrier is pretty OP
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.