AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-10-26, 04:38   Link #5081
Blazor 98

Here's an interesting match up.

Vali (EJOD) vs Loki
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-26, 08:17   Link #5082
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
He absorbed the power by installing the gem. He can't skip that initial step to absorb the power, and the only one he can use that method on is Vali.

Ascalon hasn't been absorbed and can still be separated, had to be adjusted for his use, and he has to use transfer to move the aura around. It's not remotely the same.
Dont take your speculations for facts please.
Initial step you say but there are no major difference between ascalon and DD jewel orb exept shape. It just need to be an item that hold power like examples i gave earliar. Isse touch them than rise his desire to absorb the item power and it would be done.
You say ascalon can be separated. That true but i dont see how that prove or disprove anything. Ascalon is a blade, so its more efficient to use it as such. You're assuming the orb cant be separated but what use would isse have by separating orb drom his SG? None, that why he doesnt need to separate like he does with ascalon.

Last edited by sbh1fr; 2018-10-26 at 10:00.
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-26, 09:20   Link #5083
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh1fr View Post
Dont take your speculations for dacts please.
Initial step you say but there are no major difference between ascalon and DD jewel orb exept shape. It just need to be an item that hold power like examples i gave earliar. Isse touchvthem than rise his desire to absorb the item power and it would be done.
You say ascalon can be separated. That true but ivdont see how that prove or disprove anything. .Ascalon is a blade, so its more efficient to use it as such. You're assuming the orb cant be separated but what use would isse have by separating orb drom his SG? None, that why he doesnt need to separate like he does with ascalon.
Assuming you meant to say "facts" there, you're the one making assumptions.

When he installed the gem, a voice came.out saying he had stolen the power and one of his gauntlets changed to white. He was then able to freely weild the power of DD. There is never any mention of the gem ever again after it was explicitly absorbed by BG.

When he got Ascalon, he had to store it inside one of his gauntlets, and it can be removed entirely from him and his power. He has to use transfer to apply its power anywhere else. More to the point, the "most efficient way" for him to use it is to extend the blade from his gauntlet as his sword play sucks.

There isn't any comparison between the two.
Old 2018-10-26, 23:06   Link #5084
Parry999

Ascalon was also highly modified to not damage the scared gear or him if I recall.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-27, 11:04   Link #5085
Tbolt

@ sbh1fr you said that there was
Quote:
You're assuming the orb cant be separated but what use would isse have by separating orb drom his SG? None, that why he doesnt need to separate like he does with ascalon.

But that is not true Ise removed one Orb to use for sealing an evil dragon, I think it was Grendal.

Quote:
“……I will seal the Evil Dragon’s soul! Ise-senpai, please give me one of the jewels on your armour!”

By having Koneko-chan urging me to do so, I take off one of the jewels on my armour by force immediately and throw it towards Koneko-chan. Koneko-chan who catches it throws it towards Grendel who is at the centre of the magic-circle and she makes a sign with her hands again!
Old 2018-10-27, 16:30   Link #5086
Tyler.R

That was one of his own jewels not the DD jewel although that does open up future possibilities of the jewels
Tyler.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-27, 16:36   Link #5087
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
@ sbh1fr you said that there was .

But that is not true Ise removed one Orb to use for sealing an evil dragon, I think it was Grendal.
So? What's the contradiction?
Well even though i think there is a misunderstanding of what i mean. Im just gonna keep debating just for fun.
Sealing grendel wad done with his red orbs of BG. Not white orbs of DD he stole in vol4. Though i think he can generate multiple white orbs if he desires.
By integrating DD orb. Isse absorbed most if not all the power of DD including ability of producing armor including generating orbs in it.
Anyway my point is that issei's SG power to integrate/absorb/steal other powers is the same he used to install ascalon and to install DD orb. The main difference is orb gives SG power while ascalon is a sword.
Old 2018-10-27, 16:50   Link #5088
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

We have seen Sona gain upgrades for her peerage via artificial Sacred Gears for Grigori. What kind of upgrades should Sairaorg't peerage get?
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-27, 17:21   Link #5089
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
We have seen Sona gain upgrades for her peerage via artificial Sacred Gears for Grigori. What kind of upgrades should Sairaorg's peerage get?
Don't think they need it. They already reached top16 in world tournament and qualified for main stage.
Old 2018-10-27, 17:55   Link #5090
Lucidrago

Balance Breaker for Sairaorg's knight and bishop.

Sairaorg's rook needs to be able to partially turn into a dragon at will.

Sairaorg's other knight needs a faster horse. Or a pegasus.

Sairaorg's female bishop needs to learn to take off the bra before the panties.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-27, 20:29   Link #5091
B214

His SG members should obtain their BB by now
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-28, 23:22   Link #5092
aw454wtr

Shouldn't grigori give the rias and Issei peerages their own ASG's kinda unfair they only give them to sona's group
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-28, 23:47   Link #5093
B214

Considering how her team assist in Grigori's research I think giving them ASG is fair.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-29, 03:52   Link #5094
aw454wtr

Prehaps Grigori should create an artificial Divine dividing (that can use counter balance, it's own version that has power equal to EJOD and DXDL) and give it to Issei so he can also in a way have double balance breaker to fight the owner of Telos karma and Innovate clear
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-29, 04:07   Link #5095
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

I don't think that they can do that as Sacred Gears are delicate and inserting Vali's Divine Dividing jewel nearly killed him.

i think that reincarnated devils are more adaptable to artificial SG due to their human origin which explains Sona's peerage getting ASG.

Maybe Sairaorg's half human/half devil peerage members can get their own ASG. or just manifest their hidden SG due to the fact that they are human.

I had ideas as to how to powerful Sairarog's peerage:

Coriana Andrealphus: Give her a healing or support SG due to her being a support type.

Quote:
I then confirmed my opponent in front of me. It’s the [Bishop] woman. She excels in all categories of demonic-powers if I remember correct. But she’s more like a support-type. So what will she do?
Misteeta Sabnock: Give him BxB. Maybe something like sealing an area in a damping field. but that costs an extreme amount of stamina.

Liban Crocell: Give him BxB. [Planetary Prison] allows him to create a gravity field within a certain radius around himself where he can increase or decrease the gravity around it and remain unaffected by it if he so chooses. Can also choose who's unaffected by it or not just so his allies aren't caught up in it. Can also touch his allies or objects and either increase or decrease the gravity around certain objects or people. Like he can increase the gravity around his sword to make the blows heavier and deal more damage. Or decrease the gravity around his sword to make it lighter and be able to deal faster blows to his opponents. Can also attract and repulse objects and people he looks.
Thanks to @Lucidrago for this idea.

Beruka Furcas: Give him and his horse more durable armor as well as a unique lance which could use demonic power. Sort of like Gram and Gram from Digimon Tamers that Dukemon wields. As well as revealing that the pale horse has it's own powers like using hell flames when it runs.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-29, 08:34   Link #5096
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Prehaps Grigori should create an artificial Divine dividing (that can use counter balance, it's own version that has power equal to EJOD and DXDL) and give it to Issei so he can also in a way have double balance breaker to fight the owner of Telos karma and Innovate clear
Considering how powerful he is, I don't see why that's necessary.

And besides Sona and her peerage assisted the Grigori in their research.

And why would they need Artificial Sacred Gears anyway considering how powerful they are and the fact that Issei, Asia, Kiba, and Gasper already have Sacred Gears and the rest of them are abnormal as it is.

Why would they even create something that powerful? There's no proof that they can create something as powerful as an artificial Longinus at the current point and I don't see why It's necessary considering how powerful Issei is.

That's like saying shouldn't the Heaven or Church give the Sitri group holy swords as they gave them to members of the Gremory group.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-29, 08:42   Link #5097
fan

Lucidrago@ well tomoe meguri can use holy swords
fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-29, 10:20   Link #5098
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Considering how powerful he is, I don't see why that's necessary.

And besides Sona and her peerage assisted the Grigori in their research.

And why would they need Artificial Sacred Gears anyway considering how powerful they are and the fact that Issei, Asia, Kiba, and Gasper already have Sacred Gears and the rest of them are abnormal as it is.

Why would they even create something that powerful? There's no proof that they can create something as powerful as an artificial Longinus at the current point and I don't see why It's necessary considering how powerful Issei is.

That's like saying shouldn't the Heaven or Church give the Sitri group holy swords as they gave them to members of the Gremory group.
I dunno if they can with their current technology, but in the future they created artificial longinus. EX had an arificial BG i think
Old 2018-10-29, 10:25   Link #5099
fan

sbh1fr@ Ex did have a arificial BG . airi had a longinus too
fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-29, 13:22   Link #5100
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
Here's an interesting match up.

Vali (EJOD) vs Loki
Loki of course.
Only with DxDL mode can vali hope to defeat loki.