AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2020-07-24, 15:51   Link #7261
Emperor of D.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
In all honesty Issei's team minus Issei, isn't that strong compared to the other teams in the top 16 besides Sairaorg's and Diehauser's team. Issei is majority of his team's power because of him and Ddraig.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 16:14   Link #7262
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
In all honesty Issei's team minus Issei, isn't that strong compared to the other teams in the top 16 besides Sairaorg's and Diehauser's team. Issei is majority of his team's power because of him and Ddraig.
we dont know anything about diehauser team and sairaorg team is even less impressive, who aside of himself. regulus and to a much lesser degree kuisha is in his team that is relevant? and regulus half the time does not count as his own fighter since he is being worn as armor
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 16:38   Link #7263
Emperor of D.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
we dont know anything about diehauser team and sairaorg team is even less impressive, who aside of himself. regulus and to a much lesser degree kuisha is in his team that is relevant? and regulus half the time does not count as his own fighter since he is being worn as armor
I said Issei's team isn't that strong compared to the teams in the top 16 "besides Sairaorg and Diehuaser's team". Oh and Shooting Star as well.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 17:08   Link #7264
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
In all honesty Issei's team minus Issei, isn't that strong compared to the other teams in the top 16 besides Sairaorg's and Diehauser's team. Issei is majority of his team's power because of him and Ddraig.
I may say the same thing of Vali/Dulio/Cao Cao/Tobio/Ruval/Shooting start/Zenone

In vali’s team, he (Albion, but is a new summon avaible only at the end of shin 4) and Fenrir constitute the major part of the fighting power. The only other strong is Arthur, but the rest is nothing of incredible.

Dulio’s team that except him-self who is the only maou class, the rest are only brave sants only high/ultimate class.

Cao Cao that with his Queen are the strongest of his team, when he can be destroyed by the raw power if is too big the gap. The God that is nothing of incredible and could not defeat Sairaorg’s Queen. Counting they losted several time in the qualifications.

Tobio that with Lavina are the main core of the team, but they are a special case because they have an incredible team work and experience.

Ruval with Bennu and the Longinus user, Shooting star.

Even Rias with Crom and Vasco.

The rest of issei’s team members are enough strong even alones. If you compare them with God class beings it unfair.

Now they have losted Grayfia, but if you want to make a correct comparison, consider issei team of shin 2. Furthermore if Ingvild will be the replace, the possibility to increase the strength of the whole team would give a big advantage.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-07-24 at 18:47.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 18:55   Link #7265
Emperor of D.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
I may say the same thing of Vali/Dulio/Cao Cao/Tobio/Ruval/Shooting start.

In vali’s team, he (Albion, but is a new summon avaible only at the end of shin 4) and Fenrir constitute the major part of the fighting power. The only other strong is Arthur, but the rest is nothing of incredible.

Dulio’s team that except him-self who is the only maou class, the rest are only brave sants only high/ultimate class.

Cao Cao that with his Queen are the strongest of his team, when he can be destroyed by the raw power if is too big the gap. The God that is nothing of incredible and could not defeat Sairaorg’s Queen. Counting they losted several time in the qualifications.

Tobio that with Lavina are the main core of the team, but they are a special case because they have an incredible team work and experience.

Ruval with Bennu and the Longinus user, Shooting star.

Even Rias with Crom and Vasco.

The rest of issei’s team members are enough strong even alones. If you compare them with God class beings it unfair.

Now they have losted Grayfia, but if you want to make a correct comparison, consider issei team of shin 2. Furthermore if Ingvild will be the replace, the possibility to increase the strength of the whole team would give a big advantage.
Hmm... I don't know, the point about Vali's team is Vali isn't majority of his team's power because as you said, he has Fenrir and Arthur who are above Maou class and god class.

With Rias team, Crom, Strada and Balor Rias are all god class and then you have Kiba who is maou class and her team is more well-balanced.

Cao Cao's team has multiple Longinus as well as a god.

You bring up a good point regarding Dulio's team and Shooting Star.

We know almost nothing about Ruval's team besides the fact he had a god and a Longinus user but coupled with his experience makes him a big deal. Not to mention his team was reported to have defeated god teams.

Tobio speaks for himself. Indra, Mahabali and Typhoon's team are monsters.

The problem with Issei's team is Issei is majority of his team's power. Besides Asia, Rose and Xenovia, the rest are not a big deal. Elmenhilde, Ravel and possibly Irina are only high devil class. Grayfia is gone and Ingvild has very little combat experience. And Bova..... well.... he's been a disappointment.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 19:30   Link #7266
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
Hmm... I don't know, the point about Vali's team is Vali isn't majority of his team's power because as you said, he has Fenrir and Arthur who are above Maou class and god class.

With Rias team, Crom, Strada and Balor Rias are all god class and then you have Kiba who is maou class and her team is more well-balanced.

Cao Cao's team has multiple Longinus as well as a god.

You bring up a good point regarding Dulio's team and Shooting Star.

We know almost nothing about Ruval's team besides the fact he had a god and a Longinus user but coupled with his experience makes him a big deal. Not to mention his team was reported to have defeated god teams.

Tobio speaks for himself. Indra, Mahabali and Typhoon's team are monsters.

The problem with Issei's team is Issei is majority of his team's power. Besides Asia, Rose and Xenovia, the rest are not a big deal. Elmenhilde, Ravel and possibly Irina are only high devil class. Grayfia is gone and Ingvild has very little combat experience. And Bova..... well.... he's been a disappointment.

For this logic, even issei is not the majority of team¬’s power because there is even Ddraig, do not say that is not relevant because his summoning is possible only thank to him-self. Furthermore is stupid think a team without the king.

Fenrir is the equivalent of Ddraig, even if inferior. Arthur is only maou class, but is the only decent.

Your comparison with Rias¬’ team is totally illogic, if you leave Issei and Ddraig, make the same thing with Crom and Vasco who overall are inferior. Two heavenly dragon class against one and a god class beings who is inferior to a chief God, even battle God. Balor Rias is only over maou class, furthermore she depends completely from Gasper. If he is eliminated, say goodbye to it.
There are not declarations to put Kiba in maou class, especially when he has not been able to eliminate Bikou who is only ultimate class, even with the advantage of affinity and a speed higher. Until now he is only ultimate class in power, but with a speed that can increase until a top 10.
I have even Big doubts about the fact they are more balanced.

Again, if you remove two elements by issei¬’s team, make the same with other, at least with the king. They have a God, unfortunately he was a human, now a god of commerce, the lowest class. The so called God could not defeat Kusha, an ultimate class.
The so ¬“strong¬” team for you losted several time during the preliminaries, when issei team only one time, when issei could use only CxC and before the power ups of the team.

Which multiple Longinus? In first place have a Longinus user do not mean nothing, because he/she may be always nothing of special (lint). The only one is George that except adsorbe enemies attacks, his utility seen during the rating games was 0, because lost dimension could not be used.
Furthermore Cao Cao¬’s team were more or less equal to Sairaorg¬’s team who is the weakest with Dulio.
Please.

With Ruval, it is written there are even professional servants, probably his peerage. The only mentioned are Bennu Who seems enough powerful and Longinus user, with Riser.
Based on the informations, they are their two players strongest. Now leave the God and The Longinus and the experience will be useless.

¬“Tobio speaks for him-self¬”. Even issei for this logic. Leave Tobio and Lavinia to Slash dog team and let see their power. If you remove Issei, make the same with Tobio.

Indra/Mahabali/Typhon are monsters because they have severa god class beings. Furthermore they are not invincible.

It is ridiculous this logic. Make the same exemple with Rias¬’s team or Vali¬’s team that beside he, Fenrir and Arthur they are not so strong.

Asia can heal immediately every damage inside her field and and cancel attacks of god class beings. The summon of Fenrir that in outrage mode surpass a lot of the dragon king class and is dragon of god class being . Xenovia can not be retired and has two holy swords. Rossweisse Who is near maou class and with some boost can make barrier to trap a super devil.

Nakiri Who is dragon king class. Ravel may be only high class, further with the immortality could fight an ultimate class as Koneko, furthermore she is a genial tactical.
Roygun is high class, but she is a true expert and Crack is formidable, especially with the counter attack done towards Lint.

Elmenheilde, Bova and Irina are not so powerful, but exist the team work for a reason. Say Bova is a delusion only because he has fought monsters is unfair, that would have happen to everyone.

Ingvild is inexpert, but only singing she can boost the strength of the whole team, with big effects, especially with Issei, Ddraig, Bova, Nakiri and who will wear the wyverns.

If you have to make the comparison, make them correctly, not removing only issei and Ddraig, leaving the two strongest of every team.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-07-24 at 19:43.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-24, 20:10   Link #7267
Emperor of D.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
For this logic, even issei is not the majority of team’s power because there is even Ddraig, do not say that is not relevant because his summoning is possible only thank to him-self. Furthermore is stupid think a team without the king.

Fenrir is the equivalent of Ddraig, even if inferior. Arthur is only maou class, but is the only decent.

Your comparison with Rias’ team is totally illogic, if you leave Issei and Ddraig, make the same thing with Crom and Vasco who overall are inferior. Two heavenly dragon class against one and a god class beings who is inferior to a chief God, even battle God. Balor Rias is only over maou class, furthermore she depends completely from Gasper. If he is eliminated, say goodbye to it.
There are not declarations to put Kiba in maou class, especially when he has not been able to eliminate Bikou who is only ultimate class, even with the advantage of affinity and a speed higher. Until now he is only ultimate class in power, but with a speed that can increase until a top 10.
I have even Big doubts about the fact they are more balanced.

Again, if you remove two elements by issei’s team, make the same with other, at least with the king. They have a God, unfortunately he was a human, now a god of commerce, the lowest class. The so called God could not defeat Kusha, an ultimate class.
The so ¬ďstrong¬Ē team for you losted several time during the preliminaries, when issei team only one time, when issei could use only CxC and before the power ups of the team.

Which multiple Longinus? In first place have a Longinus user do not mean nothing, because he/she may be always nothing of special (lint). The only one is George that except adsorbe enemies attacks, his utility seen during the rating games was 0, because lost dimension could not be used.
Furthermore Cao Cao’s team were more or less equal to Sairaorg’s team who is the weakest with Dulio.
Please.

With Ruval, it is written there are even professional servants, probably his peerage. The only mentioned are Bennu Who seems enough powerful and Longinus user, with Riser.
Based on the informations, they are their two players strongest. Now leave the God and The Longinus and the experience will be useless.

¬ďTobio speaks for him-self¬Ē. Even issei for this logic. Leave Tobio and Lavinia to Slash dog team and let see their power. If you remove Issei, make the same with Tobio.

Indra/Mahabali/Typhon are monsters because they have severa god class beings. Furthermore they are not invincible.

It is ridiculous this logic. Make the same exemple with Rias’s team or Vali’s team that beside he, Fenrir and Arthur they are not so strong.

Asia can heal immediately every damage inside her field and and cancel attacks of god class beings. The summon of Fenrir that in outrage mode surpass a lot of the dragon king class and is dragon of god class being . Xenovia can not be retired and has two holy swords. Rossweisse Who is near maou class and with some boost can make barrier to trap a super devil.

Nakiri Who is dragon king class. Ravel may be only high class, further with the immortality could fight an ultimate class as Koneko, furthermore she is a genial tactical.
Roygun is high class, but she is a true expert and Crack is formidable, especially with the counter attack done towards Lint.

Elmenheilde, Bova and Irina are not so powerful, but exist the team work for a reason. Say Bova is a delusion only because he has fought monsters is unfair, that would have happen to everyone.

Ingvild is inexpert, but only singing she can boost the strength of the whole team, with big effects, especially with Issei, Ddraig, Bova, Nakiri and who will wear the wyverns.

If you have to make the comparison, make them correctly, not removing only issei and Ddraig, leaving the two strongest of every team.
I'm not ignoring the king but a strong king with strong support is far more useful than a strong king with weak support. It takes Ddraig several minutes before he can be summoned which is a weakness in of itself and that weakness could defeat Issei's team against strong teams.

The difference between Fenrir and Ddraig is Fenrir is already out and ready at the start. Issei just got lucky that no one has taken advantage of that weakness yet. Rias team could've defeated Issei's team if she didn't give him the time since without Ddraig, her team was stronger than his. The same about Typhoon's team nearly beating Issei before Ddraig appeared.

Again, same argument. Crom and Strada are ready at the start but they are not the king. Rias is and yes she needs Gasper, but the weakness to take out Gasper first is eliminated since shin vol. 2 has shown that Gasper always hides in her shadow so she is never separated from him. Kiba was stronger than Bikou and this was before his increase in speed in shin vol. 2. We already saw Kiba could handle Gressil, who was maou class and his performance against Issei speaks for itself. Also Rias team is more well-balanced. Issei's team is too devil/dragon heavy.

Cao Cao's team was pretty much dominating Sairaorgís team. Kuisha only lasted that long because she kept escaping through Holes. Also I though Cao Cao had 2 other Longinus users excluding Cao Cao. George and someone else.

I already pointed out that Asia, Xenovia and Rose are not easy deal with. Fafnir going outrage mode is a rarity. He only went outrage against Crom because Rias told Crom to purposely provoke him. We didn't see him go outrage against Artemis.

Ravel should have lost that fight to Koneko. The fact she didn't retire puzzles me because Ravel's senjutsu should make Ravel's regeneration irrelevant because her strikes can hit the core of that person.

Bova has been a joke. Not because he got retired against big shots but look at his past matches. Against Dulio's team, regular angels never took him seriously and in the Sona match, Bennia was toying with him.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-25, 04:40   Link #7268
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
I'm not ignoring the king but a strong king with strong support is far more useful than a strong king with weak support. It takes Ddraig several minutes before he can be summoned which is a weakness in of itself and that weakness could defeat Issei's team against strong teams.

The difference between Fenrir and Ddraig is Fenrir is already out and ready at the start. Issei just got lucky that no one has taken advantage of that weakness yet. Rias team could've defeated Issei's team if she didn't give him the time since without Ddraig, her team was stronger than his. The same about Typhoon's team nearly beating Issei before Ddraig appeared.

Again, same argument. Crom and Strada are ready at the start but they are not the king. Rias is and yes she needs Gasper, but the weakness to take out Gasper first is eliminated since shin vol. 2 has shown that Gasper always hides in her shadow so she is never separated from him. Kiba was stronger than Bikou and this was before his increase in speed in shin vol. 2. We already saw Kiba could handle Gressil, who was maou class and his performance against Issei speaks for itself. Also Rias team is more well-balanced. Issei's team is too devil/dragon heavy.

Cao Cao's team was pretty much dominating Sairaorg¬’s team. Kuisha only lasted that long because she kept escaping through Holes. Also I though Cao Cao had 2 other Longinus users excluding Cao Cao. George and someone else.

I already pointed out that Asia, Xenovia and Rose are not easy deal with. Fafnir going outrage mode is a rarity. He only went outrage against Crom because Rias told Crom to purposely provoke him. We didn't see him go outrage against Artemis.

Ravel should have lost that fight to Koneko. The fact she didn't retire puzzles me because Ravel's senjutsu should make Ravel's regeneration irrelevant because her strikes can hit the core of that person.

Bova has been a joke. Not because he got retired against big shots but look at his past matches. Against Dulio's team, regular angels never took him seriously and in the Sona match, Bennia was toying with him.
Your complaints are completely without a sense, already one time you did the same issue, obtaining completely various replies.

It is ridiculous your complaint.
This is only your view point, except that that weakness is relevant only team with god class beings who are few, when in first place they have the problem to manage issei that only a top 10 can do it directly, without take count of T DxD. Then, the time stop was necessary because issei used P DxD by Ddraig, now with T DxD is not more necessary.

No, now do not change the issue. If you leave someone, make the same. Typhon could not know that advantage, but even after what has happened, with the support of Apollon could not win.

Except that Rias¬’s team could not take advantage? Crom is too proud and was fighting Fafnir. Even Issei and Grayfia could win easily during the meet with Rias/Kiba. The opportunities were for both.

No same argument the hell, you are incoherent now. Your complaint was about issei¬’s team without him and Ddraig is not so powerful. Now leave Strada and Crom to Rias¬’team. You are comparison issei’s team leaving off the King that is possible only if he is eliminated, with even Ddraig. But now you compare Rias’s team at full strength, slightly unfair.

It is not fucking relevant if Ddraig before could not be summoned instantly. The comparison was watching the team at full strength. If you make these exemple only to justify your self.

Even worse that Rias is the king, because is very weak respect to the other. Except that Rias had to stay completely stop to chant the Balor form? Grayfia could easily hit them and defeat together. Furthermore counting only Balor Rias in the team, without Crom and Vasco, even her team is not so incredible stronger.

Again, bring valid declarations. Kiba was stronger, but why did not he eliminate Bikou for the whole match? Even with the affinity of holy sword. I remember you that an ultimate class is completely unarmed a maou class, only a few second would last. Again, Kiba¬’s speed was supposed to be in the moment superior to maou class, but he could not even defeat Kibou.

You are ignoring what is it a technique type and how Kiba can fight opponents stronger than him thanks to his speed and affinity. Gressil was nothing of so amazing, was a retarded children and was angry for Kiba¬’s words.
Except that Kiba could fight issei only for speed and affinity? Not once time for the raw power. Even CxC was not enough only because was too slow and Kiba with Gram too dangerous.

Until there will not someone to say it, it is only your head canon. Do you know is the same thing for Rias¬’s team? There are too devils? Furthermore the weakness of being a dragon is completely irrelevant when during the story, only Gram and Ascalon were weapons with dragon slayer ability. It is so rare see someone able to take advantage of that weakness.

Oh, now you ignoring the several defeats of Cao Cao¬’s team? They won, but the difference of post was only of 6 points, when they have obtained 7 points at the last moment for Regulus who has been eliminated from their King. They have not eve destroyed one of the weakest team with the king as only strong.
Your are losted the point. If Guan could not break the holes and blitz Kusha who had the time to see him, it¬’s enough weak when he is a god class being. You ignoring even that is a god of commerce.

There are not other Longinus user, the other are only sacred gear user with a hero¬’s soul.

You already pointed about them, now make the same on the other buddies of various team. If you like put shit on isse¬’s team, make it correctly. Even if Fanfir do not go in outrage, is always a dragon king with various legendary weapons. More incredible than the fodder of various team.

¬“Regular angels never taked him seriously¬”, bring the declarations. Except that when he was surrounded with Nakiri, they have been able to reject them togheter.
With Bennia, you ignoring again the AFFINITY.

Again, Roygun is a very expert and Crack may give letal injures and contract for few time the attacks of Typhon. Elmenheilde can increase her strength and change abilities. Against Ruval, she could fight her for affinity. Irina is Xenovia’s support. Now Ingvild can increase the strength of the whole team.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-07-25 at 04:54.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-26, 02:05   Link #7269
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
The problem with Issei's team is Issei is majority of his team's power. Besides Asia, Rose and Xenovia, the rest are not a big deal. Elmenhilde, Ravel and possibly Irina are only high devil class. Grayfia is gone and Ingvild has very little combat experience. And Bova..... well.... he's been a disappointment.
Although Issei's team will lose an experienced Satan Class in Grayfia , But they'll gain more now in Ingvlid since she can strengthen her allies with her powers and with this their overall team strength will rise by one level and Ingvlid is also powerful in her own and all she needs to do is to master her strength and her longinus and acquire more combat experience through fighting and training. Since she is similar to Vali in a way that they're both genius and have tremendous demonic energy it just an easy thing for her to master her power, abilities and her longinus all in all more experience was all she needed and with the invasion of UL's she can gain more combat experience. Well for Bova honestly I don't want him to come back to Issei's team and I want Bennia to replace him but we'll see how it goes .
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-09, 10:02   Link #7270
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
I’ve read on ishibumi’s blog even Tobio and Gasper will have a new power up...

For the first I’m surprised and doubtful, Tobio has already mastered his Longinus, he brought his BxB until the limits developing an Abyss side with new abilities. His synchronization is perfect with Jin and in shin 3 he can summon Ame no Ohabari, a legendary sword who killed Kagutsuchi and now is a cursed sword.
I wonder what can be? Maybe a power-up of his Bloodline as Akeno?

For Gasper I hope to see more time-stop, beasts, darkness and else. Time to show the power of the future Super devil.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-09, 10:35   Link #7271
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Iíve read on ishibumiís blog even Tobio and Gasper will have a new power up...

For the first Iím surprised and doubtful, Tobio has already mastered his Longinus, he brought his BxB until the limits developing an Abyss side with new abilities. His synchronization is perfect with Jin and in shin 3 he can summon Ame no Ohabari, a legendary sword who killed Kagutsuchi and now is a cursed sword.
I wonder what can be? Maybe a power-up of his Bloodline as Akeno?

For Gasper I hope to see more time-stop, beasts, darkness and else. Time to show the power of the future Super devil.
well sacred gears have the posibility of developing abilities that the original source dont has (like issei triana or siegfried extra arms) so maybe tobio will get an Ex side balance breaker by doing something like fusing whit jin into one single being or pull an issei and absorb something new into the sacred gear to develop a brand new ability

gasper will probably finally sit down and talk whit balor (dont think it has ever been mentioned he tried to interact whit balor essence) in order to master his power, or he could absorb the rest of balor whit valerie help, IIRC in real life they say that a lake in ireland was formed when a dead balor fell face first whit his laser beam active, so maybe they can say that some of blaor is still down there, have gasper absorb it and become manly like DIO.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-09, 11:02   Link #7272
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
well sacred gears have the posibility of developing abilities that the original source dont has (like issei triana or siegfried extra arms) so maybe tobio will get an Ex side balance breaker by doing something like fusing whit jin into one single being or pull an issei and absorb something new into the sacred gear to develop a brand new ability

gasper will probably finally sit down and talk whit balor (dont think it has ever been mentioned he tried to interact whit balor essence) in order to master his power, or he could absorb the rest of balor whit valerie help, IIRC in real life they say that a lake in ireland was formed when a dead balor fell face first whit his laser beam active, so maybe they can say that some of blaor is still down there, have gasper absorb it and become manly like DIO.
But Tobio has already developed ability that were not present in the Longinus, as allowing Jin to divide in more “Dogs” or moves trough the darkness. Tobio mastered completely it, so it means there is not more possibility to grow and create other abilities, having reached the full potential over the limits.
After 4/5 years you obtain a new ability?

If there are external sources it’s another thing as Evil pieces, Ophis’s power and Lucifer z Bloodline for Issei/Vali

Technically Gasper should be able to speak with Balor normally as Issei with Ddraig, because both are sealed inside the Longinus. If there is a creature sealed inside a Sacred Gear, may exist a JD or Breakdown.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-09, 14:30   Link #7273
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
But Tobio has already developed ability that were not present in the Longinus, as allowing Jin to divide in more ďDogsĒ or moves trough the darkness. Tobio mastered completely it, so it means there is not more possibility to grow and create other abilities, having reached the full potential over the limits.
After 4/5 years you obtain a new ability?

If there are external sources itís another thing as Evil pieces, Ophisís power and Lucifer z Bloodline for Issei/Vali

Technically Gasper should be able to speak with Balor normally as Issei with Ddraig, because both are sealed inside the Longinus. If there is a creature sealed inside a Sacred Gear, may exist a JD or Breakdown.
Ex balance breakers dont need to make any sense, that is the whole point of them, they evolved in a way that cant be cataloged. also tobio can still get his hands on something else to boost his power beyond what it should be possible, remember that vali got a power boost due to lucifer blood so tobio could get one too (albeit weaker) due to himejima blood, or he could get one via blessing of the japanese gods. external sources should not be out of reach for tobio

dont know if gasper can talk whit balor since balor is not sealed in the sacred gear, its part of gasper like a split personality, gasper balor view evolved not due to having balor inside but because gasper innate power (balor one that is) mixed whit his sacred gear, kind of like vali blood made DxD L possible so did gasper balor made his balance breaker possible. IMO it would make more sense for gasper to fuse or absorb balor and become one single mind.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-09, 15:48   Link #7274
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
or tobio always had an ace up his sleeve that he learned in slash dog, but he has never seen the need to show.

Maybe Gasper's power up is an evolution of rias balor, that way rias wouldn't be a burden against the ExEs.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-09, 17:26   Link #7275
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
or tobio always had an ace up his sleeve that he learned in slash dog, but he has never seen the need to show.

Maybe Gasper's power up is an evolution of rias balor, that way rias wouldn't be a burden against the ExEs.
To be honest, i do not want to see Balor rias. I want to see Gasper who fights seriously, not more reduced as a clothes.

The potential to fight ExE there is.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-09, 17:51   Link #7276
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
To be honest, i do not want to see Balor rias. I want to see Gasper who fights seriously, not more reduced as a clothes.

The potential to fight ExE there is.
Ideas to improve RŪas? since an ultimate demon now in the ExE power levels will not be much contribution.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-09, 18:42   Link #7277
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Ideas to improve RŪas? since an ultimate demon now in the ExE power levels will not be much contribution.
For me it’s not necessary use Rias to fight, I find her as a boring character, however there are the normal machines who are not so strong as those that were destroyed easily by Issei’s sons.

Mitsuya said were necessary all the Longinus user, super devils ecc. So use them, use more Tobio, Ingvild, Cao Cao, Sairaorg, Shooting star ecc..

Until now Rias’s strength is a problem irrelevant when no one can face ExE. Furthermore this should be a problem for every girl except Ingvild.

As for the fact that if she fights with enemies nerfed for the plot as Verrine is not even an interesting fight.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-09, 18:44   Link #7278
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
For me itís not necessary use Rias to fight, I find her as a boring character, however there are the normal machines who are not so strong as those that were destroyed easily by Isseiís sons.

Mitsuya said were necessary all the Longinus user, super devils ecc. So use them, use more Tobio, Ingvild, Cao Cao, Sairaorg, Shooting star ecc..

Until now Riasís strength is a problem irrelevant when no one can face ExE. Furthermore this should be a problem for every girl except Ingvild.
xenovia, roygun and rossweisse are also quite strong ... xenovia is even the strongest woman in the harem without counting rias balor.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-09, 18:51   Link #7279
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Maybe Tobio just increases the area that his Abyss-side Balance Breaker covers in order to match Dulio's wide-range attack prowess. Like maybe Tobio will be able to cover the whole Rating Game field with his Abyss-side. Which would give him eyes all over the field. Although because of the huge area it covers he won't have as much control over such a huge area and it will have quite a few blind spots. I imagine the Japanese gods supporting his team will have given him some item to do this. Or more likely the fallen angels created a device that enhances the power of Sacred Gears.

I think we're going to get Gasper's complete Balance Breaker. Because I remember back in Volume 16 Balor was saying that the world of darkness was something that could be called a Balance Breaker but wasn't. The world of darkness will cover quite a substantial area but Gasper is the space itself and is basically everywhere at once and can freeze his opponents anywhere while they are in the space and can create demonic beasts wherever he wants in the space. Like Tobio's, it'll extend over a larger space than it originally did but not as big.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-09, 19:13   Link #7280
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
xenovia, roygun and rossweisse are also quite strong ... xenovia is even the strongest woman in the harem without counting rias balor.
Roygun is only a high-class devil, however Rossweisse is the strongest. She may seal easily Xenovia and she would not be more able to move.
She is a genius in every type of magic, her speciality are the seals. Even a God may have difficulties to break a her barrier.

If Rias would hit Xenovia’s head destroying it completely, may Xenovia regenerate it? Because every attack of Pod for her would be mortal.

Xenovia only for scabbard is a problem. I remember vol23 she was having big problems to defeat Sona.

Furthermore her attacks surpassed easily those of Akeno in raw power who is a girl very powerful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Maybe Tobio just increases the area that his Abyss-side Balance Breaker covers in order to match Dulio's wide-range attack prowess. Like maybe Tobio will be able to cover the whole Rating Game field with his Abyss-side. Which would give him eyes all over the field. Although because of the huge area it covers he won't have as much control over such a huge area and it will have quite a few blind spots. I imagine the Japanese gods supporting his team will have given him some item to do this. Or more likely the fallen angels created a device that enhances the power of Sacred Gears.

I think we're going to get Gasper's complete Balance Breaker. Because I remember back in Volume 16 Balor was saying that the world of darkness was something that could be called a Balance Breaker but wasn't. The world of darkness will cover quite a substantial area but Gasper is the space itself and is basically everywhere at once and can freeze his opponents anywhere while they are in the space and can create demonic beasts wherever he wants in the space. Like Tobio's, it'll extend over a larger space than it originally did but not as big.
Not bad the idea for Tobio, but would be the same thing done by Gasper in vol 16. Furthermore if the Japanese Gods help him, may be correlated with Ame no Ohabari, maybe adsorbing the power of Kagutsuchi, killed by that sword or Izanagi, the original wielder.

I do not remember correctly vol16, however would be cool that Gasper create another dimension or take control of a large fields converting it to his world, covered from darkness, where he control as he likes more the time and the space. Where if you are inferior, you can only act under Gasper’s rules.
In part as seen in Ex when he stop the time.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.