AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-26, 04:10   Link #25461
balongbitz
Ordinary Bystander

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Nah, the undefeated troll of the east is Kubo.
i agree, as a fan of his famous work i always got trolled by him.
Old 2013-04-26, 04:18   Link #25462
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Nah, the undefeated troll of the east is Kubo.
This.
Unlike Kamachi.exe who trolls people every now and then, Kubo spent 13 years to troll his entire fanbase all at once.
Old 2013-04-26, 04:35   Link #25463
tsunade666

hmm what do you mean? Kubo is the mangaka of bleach right? I already dropped it because its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too lame for me that I can't stomach reading it anymore. I always value a good story and a reused one is something I hate.
Old 2013-04-26, 06:51   Link #25464
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
hmm what do you mean? Kubo is the mangaka of bleach right? I already dropped it because its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too lame for me that I can't stomach reading it anymore. I always value a good story and a reused one is something I hate.
Just... go to /a/ bleach thread and you see what he meant.

You know, I was re-reading this novel from vol 1 again.. I know that Kamachi likes to put minor characters or foreshadowing that doesn't seem important but then will become major in later novels, but I'm still surprised by it. There's a part in vol 3 where the narration describe Accelerator's pose as 'The white boy laughed insanely as he crouched on the ground like a demon about to grow wings. ' and I can't help but giggled at that

The afterword in NT6 also mentioned something like this: "In a few places, characters that have few lines and don’t seem to have many appearances at first are surprisingly deeply involved with certain story threads. If you have time, why don’t you try to search those out? " . I wonder if other than Full Tuning, there's someone else that he thinks of.

Old 2013-04-26, 06:57   Link #25465
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Obviously the Number 6 that he teased about for some time.

The nameless beast girl in NT2.

The nameless short hair girl from Kamijou's class that keeps appearing...

If you really want to go into the obscure- there might actually be a giant robot hiding under the park lake and the pilot is a teenage boy.
Old 2013-04-26, 07:02   Link #25466
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I also forgot that he mentioned something along the line 'someone is ruling the world from the internet' which is about Olay in NT3 too

Quote:
If you really want to go into the obscure- there might actually be a giant robot hiding under the park lake and the pilot is a teenage boy.
What's this? Heavy object?

When was it mentioned?

Old 2013-04-26, 07:03   Link #25467
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Should be vol 14 first part at the weapons exhibition.
Old 2013-04-26, 07:36   Link #25468
ellifeedn
Thinker

Is there a summary of the events of NT 6 in this thread?
Old 2013-04-26, 07:38   Link #25469
Haigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summary
The preparations for the Ichihanaransai are over and the time for the festival itself has arrived. The hustle and bustle of excited people fills Academy City. And at the same time... An incident has begun in the underside of the city.

Monsters are gathering around the immortal girl named Fräulein who has wandered out of Aleister's fortress of the windowless building.

From GREMLIN, the organization that is a mixture of magic and science, comes the spiritual item creator Marian and the lightning god Thor. From the magic side comes the Saints Brunhild and Silvia. From Academy City comes the Level 5s Accelerator, Mugino Shizuri and Misaka Mikoto. As well as Kakine Teitoku who has surpassed the framework of "human".

Many simultaneous battles between these various "strongests" occur and the storm created by these monsters wraps around Academy City as the Ichihanaransai takes place.

And amid it all, the greatly injured "weakest", Kamijou Touma, chases after Fräulein!

A tense new volume!
source: Toaru wikia
Old 2013-04-26, 08:05   Link #25470
tsunade666

The smile of Misaki.....

you know the debated expressionless smile of hers when she first met Touma.

To the fans, they think she will be an additional to the harem and chaoz suggest that she was a fan girl but I will suggest that maybe she has a grudge on Touma.

Maybe not grudge but something unpleasant which is why she has that expressionless face when they first met. Then she mask herself to act all clingy. And the reason she was in the certain high school was to indeed check on Touma. I just felt that Misaki is not as innocent as Mikoto.
Old 2013-04-26, 09:49   Link #25471
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
You know, I was re-reading this novel from vol 1 again.. I know that Kamachi likes to put minor characters or foreshadowing that doesn't seem important but then will become major in later novels, but I'm still surprised by it. There's a part in vol 3 where the narration describe Accelerator's pose as 'The white boy laughed insanely as he crouched on the ground like a demon about to grow wings. ' and I can't help but giggled at that

The afterword in NT6 also mentioned something like this: "In a few places, characters that have few lines and don’t seem to have many appearances at first are surprisingly deeply involved with certain story threads. If you have time, why don’t you try to search those out? " . I wonder if other than Full Tuning, there's someone else that he thinks of.
Holy Crap, his writing style is really similar to Oda's if you look at it that way ... so that's actually what those guys meant by that, it had nothing to do about sales.
Old 2013-04-26, 10:33   Link #25472
ellifeedn
Thinker

@Haigon: But what actually happens in the novel?
Old 2013-04-26, 12:25   Link #25473
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
@Haigon: But what actually happens in the novel?
-Mugino and Accel teamed up
-Whitekine is freaking broken
-They couldn't beat whiteKakine, but another part of himself (which is soft and kind) took over him. so that problem was resolved.
-Miko & Thor vs Brunhild & Sylvia (result : stalemate)
-Touma IDTI-ed birdway
-Thor smashed Touma in a duel
-Thor left GREMLIN ... and aim to Smash Ollerus and/or Othinus
-Ollerus infiltrated GREMLIN by taking Thor's appearance ... also being Othinus is suffering
-Kihara are crazy ... nothing new here
-Hints about some level 0 being special
-hints about rumours playing a bigger part in AC than what it seems to be.
-The new Kakine became a pedophilic superhero who protects endangered little girls people.
-Everyone teamed up to help Fraulein. They found a way to stop her but she was transformed into a loli as a result ... and she seems to have taken a liking to Touma

Spoiler for into a loli:

Everything was freaking awesome.
Recommend to read the novel.
Old 2013-04-26, 12:36   Link #25474
Acer
Death to the infidels!

vol 6 second only to 4 in freaking awesome
Old 2013-04-26, 16:38   Link #25475
Shinhwa
Banned

Touma is a girl magnet for sure =w=

And he is the most unluckiest man in the world

LIES
Old 2013-04-26, 17:04   Link #25476
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The smile of Misaki.....

you know the debated expressionless smile of hers when she first met Touma.

To the fans, they think she will be an additional to the harem and chaoz suggest that she was a fan girl but I will suggest that maybe she has a grudge on Touma.

Maybe not grudge but something unpleasant which is why she has that expressionless face when they first met. Then she mask herself to act all clingy. And the reason she was in the certain high school was to indeed check on Touma. I just felt that Misaki is not as innocent as Mikoto.
Adding new Railgun manga spoilers... she's pissed that maybe Full-Tuning died because of Touma's actions? /WMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Touma is a girl magnet for sure =w=

And he is the most unluckiest man in the world

LIES
Meh, wait until his harem start going into shuraba/carnage territory. Then he'll be in deep trouble
Old 2013-04-26, 17:56   Link #25477
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Just... go to /a/ bleach thread and you see what he meant.

I'll take the chance to re-state a theory of mine that no one buys. I say Nunotaba was forced to work on the Cyborgs' core technology: the "New Testament".

Ok, maybe I smoke something weird for that one, but it still bothers me...
Old 2013-04-26, 18:17   Link #25478
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
I'll take the chance to re-state a theory of mine that no one buys. I say Nunotaba was forced to work on the Cyborgs' core technology: the "New Testament".

Ok, maybe I smoke something weird for that one, but it still bothers me...
Except... Kihara Amata showed to be quite smart with them...

IMHO, Nunotaba is dead, at that time the scientist needed an scape goat and ITEM needed to hunt the terrorist but failed....and then there was Nunotaba.
Old 2013-04-26, 18:46   Link #25479
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Meh, wait until his harem start going into shuraba/carnage territory. Then he'll be in deep trouble
If this happen Touma would be running to the director.

There is a war happening in the calm city of academy city. Its too quite for a city field with students who under go power curriculum program. In the alleys and streets there isn't anyone around. But in the center of the city where lies the windowless building. There lies unimaginable number of people. All of them are woman. Ranging from little girls to full grown adult. All of them they had one aim.

Inside the windowless building

Touma: DIRECTOR! DIRECTOR! I NEED HELP!!!! I need to escape here!

Touma banging the tube where lies the director of the academy city.

Aleister: No worries Kamijou-kun. There is a place where they won't be able to get you

Touma: where director!?

Aleister: To the SPACE!!!!

And the windowless building begun to rumble and some parts start to detached. A ignition was started at the base of the building and it started to lift up into the space. It begun in its acceleration, trying to break through earths gravity to enter the endless space.

In space where Kamijou Touma manage to escape. There won't be problems of troublesome girls anywhere but here lies new adventure for our hero. Here lies the eldritch abomination that is unknown to humanity.

Now our Hero is standing in front of two unknown beings. The hero can't even think of what to do in front of this monstrosity and he is rooted on the place where he is standing.

a loud cry comes from the eldrtich abomination and Kamijou Touma was startled and start to panic on what to do.

KUUUUUUUUUKO!!!! LET GO OF ME!!!

Nyaruko!!!

twitch twitch twitch

Our hero is still in shock and doesn't know what to do.

He manage to escape the wrath of earths woman but here he has to face new problems.
Old 2013-04-26, 18:48   Link #25480
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Except... Kihara Amata showed to be quite smart with them...

IMHO, Nunotaba is dead, at that time the scientist needed an scape goat and ITEM needed to hunt the terrorist but failed....and then there was Nunotaba.
You don't kill cool characters off screen, you just don't.

BTW, didn't you mean Kihara Nayuta?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen