AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-05-19, 10:19   Link #2901
sparhawk1610
Asura

Well, in ch 76 was a scene that looks like that, but sadly I donīt understand Korean, also ch 77 is out 3 days already.

Spoiler for Mashigan I guess he mean this:

I hope I donīt forget something

Last edited by sparhawk1610; 2017-05-19 at 10:31.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 10:29   Link #2902
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I hope she did confess, if there is such a page. And I also hope that if it happened, Arata will accept her feelings (I'd hate if he either doesn't accept or just chickens out somehow).
It would obvious he won't reject her. He will also accept her but I guess it won't be explicit (not that I have read the newest chapter though )

I prefer Harem route though

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
Well, in ch 76 was a scene that looks like that, but sadly I donīt understand Korean, also ch 77 is out 3 days already.
Ouch, I don't understand Korean too, though my friend who lived for some time there said Korean actually easier than JP
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 10:32   Link #2903
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
It would obvious he won't reject her. He will also accept her but I guess it won't be explicit (not that I have read the newest chapter though )

I prefer Harem route though

Ouch, I don't understand Korean too, though my friend who lived for some time there said Korean actually easier than JP
So please, can you ask him translate that 3 bubles? (If it is possible)
Ehm I prefer harem route too ofc
Old 2017-05-19, 10:35   Link #2904
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I also support the Harem route more, but we have to start somewhere. I think the first thing is for Lilith's feelings to be accepted (if she does confess).
Old 2017-05-19, 10:37   Link #2905
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
I also support the Harem route more, but we have to start somewhere. I think the first thing is for Lilith's feelings to be accepted (if she does confess).
Indeed, you are right, it should start with someone
Old 2017-05-19, 10:45   Link #2906
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
So please, can you ask him translate that 3 bubles? (If it is possible)
Ehm I prefer harem route too ofc
He's not live there anymore, but I'll try it anyway I have chance

Quote:
Agree for starting it

But it somehow the first girl changed from Hijiri to Lilith? Also I would like to know the Hijiri and Arin existence why those two have almost identical face and features.
Also with Arin's line when she said she's the future Magic King wife (hanryo, 伴侶)
Old 2017-05-19, 11:04   Link #2907
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The main heroine is Lilith, isn't it? Hijiri is the first girl, but she doesn't give off "main heroine" vibes (unless it's just me). Besides, I like big boobs more if I get to choose.

I also want to know why Arin and Hijiri look so much alike.
Old 2017-05-21, 07:09   Link #2908
Tsunder89

Can some one please put me out of my misery and tell me why the hell Judecca and Rubine are all over Arita? I heard a rumor or something that they took his virginity or gave him a blow job or something. To be frank that kind freaks me out and angers me a bit if its true. It just seems out of character for him to actually to let them do that to him with out reason. I know he a pervert ,but still he always seemed to have a sense of standers when it came to making a move on a girl and i saw none of that there. Plus i think it it would hurt lilith or hijri rather badly if it was true. I hope all it was them rubbing their bodies over him for
the purpose of restoring his magic or something. While it true those acts are sexual in nature they are not as extreme as them having sex or giving him a blow job. I don't know why it bothers me so much but i would be extremely greatful if some could put my mind at ease by give me a reason why they are doing it. Thanks P.S i think i might be pissed because i am a big Lilith X Arita Shipper. I wonder if she will eventually end up confessing her feelings to him or at least kissing him before the series is over. Whats your guys thoughts on that suspject
Tsunder89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-21, 09:09   Link #2909
kapp

I think it'd be great if he lost the v card, tired of overly naive chars that never get some due to pathetic Ness even though Arata at least Pervy he still stumbles at the finish line. Now though I'm also a Lilith fan I believes she's also to innocent and should woman up I'm more of a adult sora x Arata fan.
kapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-21, 17:02   Link #2910
dragon213

so, anyone that has translated that conversation?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-21, 18:35   Link #2911
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
so, anyone that has translated that conversation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
Ehem, could you scan and/or crop that particular conversation bubble? No need to include the whole picture (or rather, don't include it, just the bubble) because it's licensed and it's the conversation that we're interested currently.

Not to mention it would be spoiler for me because I usually read it tankobon version
I'd gladly post it here if I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunder89 View Post
Can some one please put me out of my misery and tell me why the hell Judecca and Rubine are all over Arita? I heard a rumor or something that they took his virginity or gave him a blow job or something. To be frank that kind freaks me out and angers me a bit if its true. It just seems out of character for him to actually to let them do that to him with out reason. I know he a pervert ,but still he always seemed to have a sense of standers when it came to making a move on a girl and i saw none of that there. Plus i think it it would hurt lilith or hijri rather badly if it was true. I hope all it was them rubbing their bodies over him for
the purpose of restoring his magic or something. While it true those acts are sexual in nature they are not as extreme as them having sex or giving him a blow job. I don't know why it bothers me so much but i would be extremely greatful if some could put my mind at ease by give me a reason why they are doing it. Thanks P.S i think i might be pissed because i am a big Lilith X Arita Shipper. I wonder if she will eventually end up confessing her feelings to him or at least kissing him before the series is over. Whats your guys thoughts on that suspject
What?
Judecca rubbing her body to Arata as a mean of relaxation for Arata. Rubine saw that thought it was fun and joining Judecca.
Arata had depleted his magic reservoir and couldn't move.

Nothing such extreme sexual act (like blowfish or interconnection drilling )
Old 2017-05-22, 06:18   Link #2912
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, there was no sex in that scene. And I for one would actually like Arata to lose his virginity to Lilith or one of the other girls in the harem already. I'm tired of this naivety of his like Kapp said he also is.

@Tsunder89: Arata is too chicken to do anything with the girls when the time actually comes. I heard there's a scene where Mira and Lilith come onto him but he chickens out. He's okay with teasing them, but when it's time to follow up and go through with it, he chickens out. That's not good and he really needs to man up.

I agree with you on Arata x Lilith, but I'd prefer a True Harem ending more if it's possible. Hijiri is the first girl, so she's got first dibs, and Arin is the Magic King's wife so she also has dibs. With this, the only way is a True Harem ending. I don't want any of the girls to lose, either. They all deserve happiness and because they all love Arata, they should be with him (if they all agree with it and Arata also says "yes").
Old 2017-05-30, 02:47   Link #2913
dracorax

http://movie.trinity-7.com/event/

New event, hopefully something comes out of it aswell.
Old 2017-06-19, 06:03   Link #2914
GLDarkLord

Hmmmmm.. why is this manga haven't updated for quite a awhile now? What happened?
GLDarkLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-20, 01:06   Link #2915
dracorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLDarkLord View Post
Hmmmmm.. why is this manga haven't updated for quite a awhile now? What happened?
I saw some photo scans of the latest chapter.
Levi got pissed and looks like she went in a new magus mode or something.

Oddly enough nobody even talks about the lieselotte sidestory.
Old 2017-06-20, 05:28   Link #2916
GLDarkLord

So the English translation is still updating then?
Old 2017-06-20, 07:09   Link #2917
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It'll update when the scanlation team gets around to it. Just give it more time.
Old 2017-06-20, 19:34   Link #2918
GLDarkLord

I see, it wasn't drop by the translators . Thanks for the info. Then I'll be reading this manga.

*****after reading until the latest translated chapter ******
Yes, I can replace Rito with Arata as the True harem king in the manga series. I can easily claim this because there is no way he will be end up with just 1 girl among his harem.
Even though is not confirm yet if he is going for polygamy route but his personality alone is enough to convince me that he is aiming for true harem ending

Last edited by GLDarkLord; 2017-06-29 at 00:17.
Old 2017-07-01, 13:27   Link #2919
jimmor

Question What Date or month is the Next issue

i already see the chapter 78 raw. but the site was been shut down. so the 79 is not already been issue. what date or month is the next issue of the next chapter
jimmor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 16:11   Link #2920
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLDarkLord View Post
I see, it wasn't drop by the translators . Thanks for the info. Then I'll be reading this manga.

*****after reading until the latest translated chapter ******
Yes, I can replace Rito with Arata as the True harem king in the manga series. I can easily claim this because there is no way he will be end up with just 1 girl among his harem.
Even though is not confirm yet if he is going for polygamy route but his personality alone is enough to convince me that he is aiming for true harem ending
Arata does get shy and back off when the girls go on the offensive, though (I heard this happens in the yet-untranslated chapters (Lilith and Mira (is that the name of the girl that's always with Akio?) put the moves on, and he chickens out)). If he wants a harem, he needs to stop chickening out at the best moments.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural