Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-25, 12:58   Link #41
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Well, as I stated in the previous episode thread, if that girl continues to laugh in that irritating fasion, I'll lose interest very quickly. And lo! She continues the irritating laugh. The simon says 'game' was disappointing to say the least.

And one other thing that really winds me up (particularly in a series with such a stupidly hard main character) is bad guys who 'can't be harmed' by the heroes. Man that's annoying. Ichigo is pretty much the most bad-ass character in the whole thing, yet these three miraculously have the ability to dematerialize at will and avoid any attack aimed at them, even by a vice-captain of Soul Society and a Captain level Ichigo. Interest draiing even faster...

The comedy moments were good though, and it's probably those that will keep me watching to some extent. That and:

Spoiler for probably not manga spoiler, but not really sure...:

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-01-25 at 16:18.
Old 2006-01-25, 13:03   Link #42
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

LOL.. they degraded the captain level if they do include captains to fight the 3 KoF rejects Ichigo might have to be included because he is the main char (just like naruto) and if we to logicalized his involvement .. Chad and Inoue was his friend. Getting a Captain involved with these current 3 baddies arc is just
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-01-25, 13:15   Link #43
midgard

The episode wasnt' bad. These episodes just came after the action packed SS arc so it would appear to be slow. It just take some time for the new story to develop, just like the current arc in the manga...the first few chapters of that wasn't too great either.

I remember people asking why Bleach was so slow and others telling them to keep watching until episode 15 or so before passing judgement. Its the same here. Arc is just starting so maybe the writers have their reasons for whatever you think may be bad.
Old 2006-01-25, 13:23   Link #44
Goldsplinter

Can't Ichigo Woop these guys so easily though? He Reached Ban-kai already!

And Renji!
Old 2006-01-25, 13:45   Link #45
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

I suppose it's difficult to beat something you know nothing about... however, the dematerializing trick those three are using just sets them up for infinite 'escapes' with no real battles. I really hope that's not going to be the case, but I'm retaining a healthly amount of skepticism on this subject.
Old 2006-01-25, 14:09   Link #46
coooltoool

Fillers really Mess up the story and lose the feel to the series i not looking forward to whatching the next episode as i used to be when they were accualy going with the manga.

I was hoping this series would not have fillers. but for them to make more money they add more pointless eps to extend there cash.

I dont see how u cant tell that its a filler to thoes who cant tell. The drawings the music, the hole feel to it has droped Well to tell the truth If i havent Read the Manga I would just thinik that the series Has just gotten Bad and i would stop whatching it right now but i read the manga and i know it just keeps getting better. but if i havent read the manga and didnt no these where fillers i would have stoped whatching it It just terrible.

I hope a better anime series comes out Cause i just totaly lost interest in this one now. any one no of any wicked good anime series? i seen thousands but havent seen all
Old 2006-01-25, 15:04   Link #47
stonedzombie
またね

Send a message via AIM to stonedzombie
i doubt it has anything to do with the show's producers "wanting to make extra money". The anime is VERY close to the manga, and they have to try to space it out a bit......

but still, i think they could have done a bit better with a filler story......it isnt too exciting so far....
Old 2006-01-25, 15:14   Link #48
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

How long are those fillers going to last? This is not a marathon of fillers like for Naruto is it?

God, please no.

I didn't know those were fillers, I thought it was the manga's story back. Ichigo did seem totaly weak to those "fillers bad guys". And Chad.. Oh Chado please just break the door down and impress me! °~˚ Oh well yeah filler classics.
Old 2006-01-25, 15:37   Link #49
midgard

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooltoool
Fillers really Mess up the story and lose the feel to the series i not looking forward to whatching the next episode as i used to be when they were accualy going with the manga.

I was hoping this series would not have fillers. but for them to make more money they add more pointless eps to extend there cash.
I'm sorry but this anime have followed the manga almost exactly until now. They could have easily "fluff" parts of SoulSociety Arc and make it 15-20 episodes longer but they decided not to. Now the Anime is catching up to the Manga and something got to be done to create sufficient buffer once again. So aside from totally stopping the anime (which would be rediculus) they decide to write another arc.

you will not get the constant action of the past 40 or so episodes because its a new arc. I guarantee you that if the anime were to keep following the manga, there will be more than a few people posting that the first few episodes of the new manga arc is boring.

given that the anime have followed the manga so closely, I do not feel that they will mess up the story in any shape, way, or form...as they will eventually have the merge back with the manga's path. So if you do not like then stop watching and come back post new arc and there shouldn't be much that you 'missed'.
Old 2006-01-25, 16:04   Link #50
Goldsplinter

Maybe Ichigo and the gang needs some help from Don-Kanonji (?) and The Kukaku's...

Bwahahahhahaahhah
Old 2006-01-25, 16:23   Link #51
Apekatt
Monkeycat

Even though this episode wasn't as good as the previous one I don't think we should go all emo and put the Bleach fillers in the same category as the Naruto fillers. My first thought when the episode ended was that i wanted to see the next episode, that must count for something, right?

As long as they don't include Don Kanon'ji.... all will be good -___-
Old 2006-01-25, 16:25   Link #52
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiron22
I was hoping the fillers would go like FMP: Fumoffu
Perhaps you didn't know, but Fumoffu was not an original story. Every single episode of FMP: Fumoffu was in the original novels. Perhaps that is why it was so enjoyable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiron22
They said a Year until Aizen comes back, if we follow DBZ time that means roughly 20-30 years of fillers.
Or perhaps a year means a year of original stories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
How long are those fillers going to last? This is not a marathon of fillers like for Naruto is it?

God, please no.
Yes, it's going to be a marathon of original story. We don't know how long the marathon will last. I really hope that Yamamoto's statement about a year isn't to be taken as a literal year of our time.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-01-25, 16:30   Link #53
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by coooltoool
I dont see how u cant tell that its a filler to thoes who cant tell. The drawings the music, the hole feel to it has droped Well to tell the truth If i havent Read the Manga I would just thinik that the series Has just gotten Bad and i would stop whatching it right now but i read the manga and i know it just keeps getting better. but if i havent read the manga and didnt no these where fillers i would have stoped whatching it It just terrible.
The 'drawings' haven't changed, the 'feel' is different because they haven't switched to a new arc in a few dosen episodes, and the music still rules(and don't tell me the music didn't match the creepiness feel of this ep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
God, please no.

I didn't know those were fillers, I thought it was the manga's story back. Ichigo did seem totaly weak to those "fillers bad guys". And Chad.. Oh Chado please just break the door down and impress me! °~˚ Oh well yeah filler classics.
Filler clasics? Please, tell me what Ichigo supposed to say in that situation.

You guys are all just paranoid, and you've turned a perfectly good discussion thread into a "lol fillers suxxorz" thread. This is pathetic...
Old 2006-01-25, 16:31   Link #54
stonedzombie
またね

Send a message via AIM to stonedzombie
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Perhaps you didn't know, but Fumoffu was not an original story. Every single episode of FMP: Fumoffu was in the original novels. Perhaps that is why it was so enjoyable?

Or perhaps a year means a year of original stories?

Yes, it's going to be a marathon of original story. We don't know how long the marathon will last. I really hope that Yamamoto's statement about a year isn't to be taken as a literal year of our time.
well, considering that each ED lasts usually about 15 eps, and this current ED features ONLY villans from the current filler, I would say that this arc will last at least 15 eps....
Old 2006-01-25, 16:35   Link #55
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I enjoyed this episode, felt like a sleezy detective movie. Like the one in animatrix to make an example. With the music, the sliding view of the characters and the overall atmosphere.
(I thought this episode felt short)

There was some fun scenes and Shinigamis Cup Golden still kicks ass.

Inoue´s eyes, even though it wasn´t Inoue, was freaky. Fake Inoue and Kaede got scary eyes.

NoSanninWa//
That I do not hope, but if one can use Naruto as a reference how long will they´ve been using "original stories" when it´ll be over in April?

I hope there will be more high school comedy in Bleach than it´s now. I wouldn´t mind seeing Bleach go "Fumoffu" for a month or two.

Edit//
Oh, you know after listening to the new ED a couple of times... I really like it, it´s catchy.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-01-25, 16:36   Link #56
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
I think people have been made excessively Cynical over filler after Narutos shitty filler bonanza, and thats why they are being overly critical on the Bleach Filler.

It was amusing, and it dosn't feel like a horrible story line. I'm really impressed by it, and found it incredibly entertaining.
Old 2006-01-25, 17:09   Link #57
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand
I would REALLY like to see some captains coming to the real world, like Ukitake or Shunsui... THAT could be nice filler.
I'm hopeful that we'll see something like that.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-01-25, 17:41   Link #58
shugundamfreak

animation quality

I really liked this eps. They had some really funny parts especially when they brought up the freeloader part. but did anyone else feel that the animation quality of the episode felt poor compared to a regular eps.
Old 2006-01-25, 17:46   Link #59
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Decent episode, I liked it. I really want to see who that Japanese ripoff of Brother Blood is all about thats in the ending credits.
Old 2006-01-25, 17:52   Link #60
BearMan

I feel that episode 64 was much better. Everyone got back etc etc hilarity ensues. But this lates eps just felt bad.
Drop in quality and the slow dispense of action. I had hoped Bleach would not do this, but at least sofar its so much better than naruto. Lets hope it stays that way

*Edit*
i btw love the new ED. At least something good might come out of this.
Closed Thread