AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-08-14, 10:45   Link #2401
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Omg i want that dvd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 10:55   Link #2402
Merlin7777

So, wait... the DVD actually shows more than the TV series? Or is it sensored? I can't figure out which.
Merlin7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 14:55   Link #2403
usspaul

The dvd has more fanservers, therefore its not censored like the tv version . So when Moka transforms you see her naked and all her glory. The scene where Yukari pulls down the panties with her magic is no longer censored by the bat. Therefore even more yummy fanservice ,though the only fanservice i want is from Moka
Old 2008-08-14, 15:05   Link #2404
Merlin7777

Okay, that's it. I am getting it. And thanks for the info!

Edit: Okay, where did you buy your dvds from? Amazon.jp? It looks like they have everyone except dvd 1!

Last edited by Merlin7777; 2008-08-14 at 15:19.
Old 2008-08-14, 18:06   Link #2405
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin7777 View Post
Okay, that's it. I am getting it. And thanks for the info!

Edit: Okay, where did you buy your dvds from? Amazon.jp? It looks like they have everyone except dvd 1!
Oh no! It must have sold out!!!
Old 2008-08-14, 18:57   Link #2406
Merlin7777

Son of a.....

Damn it. Anyone know when it will be back in stock?
Old 2008-08-15, 02:27   Link #2407
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

well it will either take 3 days befor it can be re stocked ehheeh
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 16:06   Link #2408
seryass

I'm actually posting this for a friend as they don't have an internet connection so please forgive me if I'm not describing it well but my friend has just bought the DS game and since he can't understand Japanese too well he's having a bit of difficulty with two of the mini games as follows:

1) The music mini game. What exactly do you have to do to play this mini game?

2) Occasionally you can get into conversations where question marks will appear when talking to one of the girls. Why is it sometimes my friend can succeed at the game and yet fail at other times when there seem to be broken hearts? How do you know which question mark to pick.

Any help would be greatly appreciated please and will be passed on to my friend.
seryass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 16:18   Link #2409
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Go to youtube and find Rosario + Vampire DS there might be hints there since if your friend can't read Japanese words he might try looking at the gameplay demo there it mihgt give him clues on what to pic and what to do.
Old 2008-08-15, 16:48   Link #2410
seryass

Actually I tried doing that for him and showed him it but unfortunately it didn't help him as the clips did not show those bits but thanks for trying to help anyway.
seryass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 17:13   Link #2411
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Anyone else think that Rosario Vampire would make an awesome RPG? We definately have the wide arrange of characters to make a really good RPG party. If they ever make one for like the Wii, I'm definately getting it.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 17:37   Link #2412
Merlin7777

How much are you guys paying for the new DVD's? Because by my calculations, it's around $47, without tax nor shipping.
Old 2008-08-15, 20:33   Link #2413
TigerII
Pilot in Training

They are rich. Poor people like me can't even afford food, lol.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 07:03   Link #2414
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Anyone else think that Rosario Vampire would make an awesome RPG? We definitely have the wide arrange of characters to make a really good RPG party. If they ever make one for like the Wii, I'm definately getting it.
Could make an interesting game. Could make a good party just with the main cast or with the other types that are at the school. Certainly enough danger at the place to gain experience. Oddly could get a kind of Persona 3 feel with the school setting you could work with for a social aspect. Whatever system I'd be there . Just need someone to go and do it .

Just thinking back to the last chapter, but this could be some interesting development for the Kurumu and Mizore friendship. Yes right now one is pretty upset about things. But Kurumu could probably understand the best about trying to keep your species surviving with their population issues. Though there is that different problem in terms of the children at a young age for Mizore. Just something I thought of and decided to type up.

To finish off going with the regular discussion. Really would like to have a lot of DVDs and merchandise. But definitely hard with the tuition, food, rent, and student debt out there. Oh money where are you? But can at least enjoy discussions with people online.
Old 2008-08-16, 07:52   Link #2415
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
To finish off going with the regular discussion. Really would like to have a lot of DVDs and merchandise. But definitely hard with the tuition, food, rent, and student debt out there. Oh money where are you? But can at least enjoy discussions with people online.
lol, yes, having the DVD would be nice...but that's where good friends and good DLs come in handy.

Last edited by Tempest35; 2008-08-16 at 09:10.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 09:38   Link #2416
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

i hope the girls all kill that yeti and stuff, but then they try to stop the hypnotised Tsukune by the afrodisiac from getting it on with Mizore, but then they understand that its to save her species, and she dosent just want some random dude...so then the girls let Mizore and Tskune do it.......although that wont happen...
GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 09:50   Link #2417
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I want Mizore and Tsukune to have a baby... lol. It'll make it massively awkward though between the other girls for sure.
Old 2008-08-16, 09:59   Link #2418
TigerII
Pilot in Training

If they did have a baby, I don't think Mizore would still go to school. Besides the chores of the baby, do you know how akward it ould be around Tsukune since he would't remember it and the girls because of all their lust for him.

So for those wanting her to get pregnant, sounds like a double edged sword to me. She gets pregant and leaves the manga.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 10:01   Link #2419
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Yeah, I know what you mean... but the mangaka needs resolution for all the girls... If you really think about it. This is probably the best way for Mizore to end her story. Living back home raising the son of the man she loves.
Old 2008-08-16, 10:07   Link #2420
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

yeah plus like Mizore goes to school anyway, she could raise the kid, and Tskune comes and visits every now and again maybe...
GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire