AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-09, 00:52   Link #2201
Sekirei07

tech doesnt Arclight also have Dobbleganger?

I wonder how tangent we can keep all the series parts he has made separately, I mean a big factoid is that the authors artwork has VASTLY changed since the start of the publication. I mean old school Eve looks more like Tifa from FFVII than how she does now (lot bigger eyes)
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 01:08   Link #2202
Avvesione

^
I think that over the years, his art style has changed. I noticed that with a friend who drew webcomics. He experimented with different styles and different technologies and there'd be a noticeable change in his artwork over the years. Just what I thought.

Anyway, with all the talk on Aruka, I went back and browsed over the sections with Cruz and her. Came across a few pictures I thought were interesting with some of the details I noticed.

Spoiler for Saten right before aruka + cruz:

Spoiler for aruka's body position:
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 02:00   Link #2203
Sekirei07

but does'nt that mean he will have to redraw all his old works to keep with his current art style for the published work? So he might alter and change some spots in the story that he might not have noticed or wanted to change
Old 2009-12-09, 03:22   Link #2204
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
^
I think that over the years, his art style has changed. I noticed that with a friend who drew webcomics. He experimented with different styles and different technologies and there'd be a noticeable change in his artwork over the years. Just what I thought.

Anyway, with all the talk on Aruka, I went back and browsed over the sections with Cruz and her. Came across a few pictures I thought were interesting with some of the details I noticed.

Spoiler for Saten right before aruka + cruz:

Spoiler for aruka's body position:
Spoiler for Saten:

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-12-09 at 03:54.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 09:09   Link #2205
shadowii

it is important in knowing what stopped Aruka, as in who and why, but right now we just dont. and there are lots of other things to think about right now.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-09 at 09:38.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 09:59   Link #2206
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
it is important in knowing what stopped Aruka, as in who and why, but right now we just dont. and there are lots of other things to think about right now.
Yeah, that list we made earlier is kinda big. There sure are a lot of things going on right now that won't be answered for the time being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Spoiler for Saten:
Spoiler for huh:
Old 2009-12-09, 10:14   Link #2207
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Guys you watch the anime to much and implementing it into the manga. Unless Saten in the Manga has Zero there is no way on earth he could stop her. Think about it for a sec before you start plotting.
He can only absorb power and blast it out. She aint frozen and even if he did that she wouldnt be renderd helpless. Only in the Anime you see him freezing people solid. In the Manga that never ever happend.
So dont implement stuff from the anime into the manga.

I know i cross refered between manga and anime but that was only from manga towards anime never the other way around.
Comming short? Saten did NOT stop Aruka.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 10:16   Link #2208
shadowii

^
never said he did
Old 2009-12-09, 10:30   Link #2209
Homura7

Quote:
Yeah, that list we made earlier is kinda big. There sure are a lot of things going on right now that won't be answered for the time being.

Spoiler for huh:
Spoiler for hmm:
Old 2009-12-09, 13:23   Link #2210
Kuroshinobu

Let this be a note than, an angry Aruka is a way to get your evil plans ruined.
Kuroshinobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 13:58   Link #2211
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Only thing that seems to tickle her emotions is her brother.... other then that she seems emotionless. Butchering all her former friends, torching a subordenate of hatfields to crisps...She ain got a heart! Or she didnt get some for a long time... < prolly the latter ^^
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 14:16   Link #2212
shadowii

^
well technically they were never her friends, she infiltrated to get that chip, and set them up for the slaughter. (so i dont think traitor is the right word for that situation)
But yes indeed she is near emotionaless (does have typical simeon pride though) and carries out her orders with ruthless efficency. Except when it comes to Cruz, then things get a little complicated. She let him go thinking he'd die anyway but Zakard passed the chip to him, and he ended up bringing blade to her bosses house, now they think Cruz is still denying them some stuff and aruka gets involved with him again.(clenching her fist at the thought of that)

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-09 at 14:28.
Old 2009-12-09, 14:30   Link #2213
Homura7

I can't wait to see how Aruka reacts when she finds out Blade saved the day. Anger to the extreme, bet on it.
Old 2009-12-09, 15:12   Link #2214
Sekirei07

Wow just had a real life Needless moment...

Truck passed me while jogging which said:

"Iron Mountain" Data and File management services

almost tripped over my ass laughing lol
Old 2009-12-09, 19:47   Link #2215
Mr.Caliber

Question

Just curious will Needless

end just as unexpected as "Soul Eater"?

I mean
Mr.Caliber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 21:38   Link #2216
shadowii

if you mean the anime then yes, tomorrow is the last episode
and like soul eater the manga is very much ongoing

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-09 at 21:50.
Old 2009-12-10, 00:49   Link #2217
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
I can't wait to see how Aruka reacts when she finds out Blade saved the day. Anger to the extreme, bet on it.
Well, she wanted to see if Yamada could survive, and he did.
Luck is also an important thing to have, isn't it?
Well, that, and good companions.
Old 2009-12-10, 01:50   Link #2218
Avvesione

^
I wouldn't consider Cruz lucky although in the cases where it mattered the most, he is. Out of everyone he's met since the story started, Aruka, Kafka, Uten, PGS, Arclight, etc. have all tried to kill him. Of all the characters, Gido, Mio and Disk have been the nicest to him, although Gido has called him Yamada before, Mio kidnapped him and Disk almost killed him jumping over a canyon. But if you're just thinking about him surviving, keep in mind he did die once.

I feel really bad for Cruz since he's so nice to everyone yet he's the target of everyone's abuse.
Old 2009-12-10, 01:54   Link #2219
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
^
I wouldn't consider Cruz lucky although in the cases where it mattered the most, he is. Out of everyone he's met since the story started, Aruka, Kafka, Uten, PGS, Arclight, etc. have all tried to kill him. Of all the characters, Gido, Mio and Disk have been the nicest to him, although Gido has called him Yamada before, Mio kidnapped him and Disk almost killed him jumping over a canyon. But if you're just thinking about him surviving, keep in mind he did die once.

I feel really bad for Cruz since he's so nice to everyone yet he's the target of everyone's abuse.
..Because every single manga need to have a character to abuse?

It not like being nice to people don't really mean people be nice to you...
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 01:59   Link #2220
Sekirei07

Hmm anyone think that Aruka was thinking of giving Blade her fragment when it looked like he was in trouble against Saten in the anime?

Anime seems to have gone to square one again in terms of the hero/villian with blade having all his original fragments (cept tempest thread and fragrance) and Arclight all his (cept he has a complete body now)

Blade sure would have a hell of a time since Arclight no longer needs his body...

Tags
action, comedy, seinen