AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-10-14, 00:15   Link #201
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

The other problem is no one has so far survive pneumonia without medicine. Ruri was barely saved thanks to Senku while the survivors died because of pneumonia as well. Worse thing is they can't develop cure in that time while Senku is the one that can produce it now.

I'm more concern that Hyouga and a runaway person may become next opponent.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-19, 03:55   Link #202
LeftSeven
2D artist

what, they backstabbed each other
Old 2018-10-19, 06:30   Link #203
Ramero

That detective guy sure is tricky.
Old 2018-10-19, 16:14   Link #204
Wandering Soul

Senku's group would have been pretty overpowered if they have Tsukasa on their side, so it was obvious they were going to have to do something about him.
Old 2018-10-19, 20:00   Link #205
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
I'm more concern that Hyouga and a runaway person may become next opponent.
Congrats you hit the jackpot buddy, i suppose i should seen this coming back then. Now with Tsukasa gone the war is resumed once more for better or worse.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-20, 20:09   Link #206
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Will Tsukasa finally be the first death since the reawakening of humanity? I'm skeptical because no one has died thus far. (I'm not counting the breaking of statues because we've already seen that they can be put back together.)

If Tsukasa does die, then I see him entrusting his sister (named Mirai, what a nice play on her name there. ) to Senku and then I further see love triangle shenanigans beginning between Senku, her and Kohaku...

Either that or we get misled again to later see that he survived or will be initially assumed to be dead, but returns to clutch up a tight situation in a future arc.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-21, 16:05   Link #207
Random14

With how convenient stone healing is, and how strong Tsukasa is, I wouldn't bet on Tsukasa dying. He'll probably just be too injured to do anything for a long while, leaving the way for Hyouga to take over as the new big bad of the series and he's way meaner than Tsukasa was. Guess the war isn't over.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-21, 18:47   Link #208
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Oh wait, I forgot. People have died, they were the mobs in Tsukasa's army. It slipped my mind, but those are the guys who Hyouga let die by inhaling the gas near the lake.

They all died off-panel tho, so it was quite easy to forget that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
With how convenient stone healing is, and how strong Tsukasa is, I wouldn't bet on Tsukasa dying. He'll probably just be too injured to do anything for a long while, leaving the way for Hyouga to take over as the new big bad of the series and he's way meaner than Tsukasa was. Guess the war isn't over.
I'm more or less in agreement with this. It'd be a ballsy move to off Tsukasa. For one, he's a really likeable character and secondly, he's the only person capable of defeating Hyouga atm.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.

Last edited by MK-95-; 2018-10-21 at 18:51. Reason: Added quote
Old 2018-11-16, 20:28   Link #209
Ramero

Cryosleep is not half bad after all. Still, this is interesting to see Senku able to make refrigerator.
Old 2018-11-17, 00:37   Link #210
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Cryosleep is not half bad after all. Still, this is interesting to see Senku able to make refrigerator.
Feels too convenient tbh.

That's the biggest gripe I have with this manga. There's no sense of danger when stakes are high. You never feel like Senku and Co. are cornered and even when they are, shit just always works out for them, so there's no real buildup of tension or anticipation. This has been a recurring problem where the author introduces a problem/threat and then conveniently diffuses it after it has served its purpose.

Don't get me wrong, I do think this is a good manga and I'm not shitting on it, but I've been conditioned to not expect things to get dangerous/out of hand. Because of that, even when the author tries to throw a curve ball, you already know that it's a red herring and everything will sort itself out afterwards.

This manga would be leaps and bounds better if the author can properly address this issue.

Last edited by MK-95-; 2018-11-17 at 03:15. Reason: Grammar
Old 2018-11-17, 04:10   Link #211
Ramero

The next challenge is how they will reacquire that lost technology plus they need to find another miracle cave to continue rebuilding civilization.

I still worried about detective guy, he can be a threat by releasing Hyouga and the gymnastic girl. Kohaku need to keep an eye on him.
Old 2018-11-17, 04:43   Link #212
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
The next challenge is how they will reacquire that lost technology plus they need to find another miracle cave to continue rebuilding civilization.
The miracle cave is just a cave full of bats and bat guano. It can't be that hard to find.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-17, 05:08   Link #213
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
The miracle cave is just a cave full of bats and bat guano. It can't be that hard to find.
The problem is the distances and since geography has changed so much, there is no guarantee they can find in less than 5 miles or so. Senku even can't find nitric acid at where Chrome discover ore.
Old 2018-11-17, 05:41   Link #214
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It's a lot of legwork, but they have more people now. And now that they don't have war breathing down their neck, they may be able to do more research and fin substitutes.
Old 2018-11-30, 11:48   Link #215
Ramero

Didn't expect the Captain can be that rich. Still, i wonder when Senku can give authority to Magma as village chief later. Still, this is interesting since he want Senku to work for him due to his resourcefullness as a scientist.
Old 2018-11-30, 15:05   Link #216
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I wonder how an oil search would really go. Haven't the low hanging fruits all been plucked?
Old 2018-11-30, 15:59   Link #217
Wandering Soul

So far this new Captain guy seems pretty cool. He looks like he'll fit right in with everyone else.
Old 2018-11-30, 21:03   Link #218
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I wonder how an oil search would really go. Haven't the low hanging fruits all been plucked?
I think with 37 centuries passed, the earth can actually recover large amount of oil. Still, how they will find one and that's a mystery. Hopefully Senku can find it.
Old 2018-12-07, 02:44   Link #219
Ramero

Hell Team:
- Senku
- Ryusui
- Gen

I totally ROFL at how Ryusui is at loss of twisted ideas than Senku. With money manipulation, Senku really makes things more twisted than we can expect. Still, looking forward for round two of who is the most twisted man.

You know.. If Senku and Ryusui are on one company. I think they can be a twisted duo for this. Even reporter is scared of Senku's way of thinking.
Old 2018-12-07, 05:57   Link #220
Random14

I'm still not sure how much oil they can find, but the process is always the fun part. Senku can't let someone else take the title of most twisted person (though Gen and newcomer Ryuusei sure come close).

I was almost expecting an airplane, but that's like putting the cart before the horse since they'd still need oil. Well, that or a glider but hot-air balloon is a lot simpler. Considering Japan's Pacific location, who knows how any other big changes there have been in the centuries since. And this all still in their local backyard as it were.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote