wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Nice nanomachine

Sadly too many works in narou never got the recognition they deserved
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-19, 05:06   Link #7402
asfsajkl123

Just thought of a funny idea
A novel where mc pushes the real hero away when he’s about to be summoned and stealing his place lol
asfsajkl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-19, 05:34   Link #7403
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Literally never happened

Asshole MC is rare
Old 2018-11-19, 06:01   Link #7404
Garn

-転生のベルセルク ~俺をパーティーから追放した女勇者が死んだけど、実は愛する俺を守るため仕方なく追い 出したのだと知り、過去に転生して二人の出会いをやり直すことにした~

-最近追放される方が多いみたいなのでパーティーに誘ったら最強ハーレムパーティーができました !?

I put both mostly by the initial chapter(s) of each one. The first that I had previously commented, the protagonist after ...[Title]... falls into madness because by means of an artifact he captures the souls of his party which allows him to see their deaths (and memories), being all cut off, served and devoured by Orcs without being able to really "die" until the end. The second to read the first chapter is understood, although the MC is hetare (for very few chapters) basically does not give importance to the childhoodfriend and the little sister.

They have no real strong point, and what I need to recommend a novel is that the MC is not hetare, have H-time (or some type of contact) and the MC is not a walking mental deformity
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-19, 06:40   Link #7405
asfsajkl123

Is there any good dungeon master story? Ones where mc is enemy of humans rather than trying to ally with them. I hate stress free sungeon story the most.
On a side note, why are there no dungeon master story where the mc owns multiple dungeon and end up abandoning a few cuz they got sieged or something?
Old 2018-11-19, 06:48   Link #7406
sasuke706

^Well there was the Zerg one that pretty much slowed to a dead halt on updates if you're into that.
Alien Meikyuu or something.

If you don't mind Low Fantasy ダンジョンバトルロワイヤル〜魔王になったので世界統一を目指します〜 is pretty much what you're asking for.
Note the author has no interest in romance (he claims to not like romcom stuff, and then like does some romcom crap the next chapter, though) so there isn't much or really any there.

Story is basically Earth gets divided into three groups of dungeon masters (social outcasts), humans, and observers.
Observers have been extremely unimportant to the point where we know nothing about them and the author may have forgotten them himself.

Dungeon masters have to kill or conquer all other dungeon masters and humans, and humans have to free the world of dungeons.
So they don't really work together save for the like one human the MC enslaves.

It's a serious story but the serious elements can sometimes find themselves pretty lacking.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-19, 07:15   Link #7407
asfsajkl123

^
Thx, I’ll check it out. Though the word battle royale gives it a tournament vibe which worries me a bit
Old 2018-11-19, 10:29   Link #7408
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^and not just MC but the entire world in general, trying to get revenge or get angry over smallest thing

Is that chinese culture or something
You hit my brother I'll chase you to the end of the world

Not fond of Clone shit
That's why I don't read Hisshou Dungeon
Yep, one of the repetitive bad things about CN novels. Everyone is arrogant, petty and never reasonably compromise or negotiate. Also lots of repetitive stereotypes (for example the usual opinion cycle, scumbags forcing themselves on heroines inf number of time, etc.).

Though AoA is kinda special for a CN novel, still haven't found any similar.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-19, 10:38   Link #7409
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Oh, there's one great manhwa, Star Martial God Technique
Is it original or based on WN?

Most people are reasonable there, even alliance with former enemy
Also Yu Ning the 2nd heroine is 100000x better than the main heroine
Old 2018-11-19, 11:31   Link #7410
dragon1412

it supppose to be manhua, not manhwa though
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-19, 11:32   Link #7411
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Nitpick...

It reads the same anyway
Old 2018-11-20, 09:05   Link #7412
apr
Pedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asfsajkl123 View Post
Is there any good dungeon master story? Ones where mc is enemy of humans rather than trying to ally with them. I hate stress free sungeon story the most.
On a side note, why are there no dungeon master story where the mc owns multiple dungeon and end up abandoning a few cuz they got sieged or something?
I enjoyed Watashi wa Tatakau Dungeon Master, which has fights against humans and multiple dungeons.
Old 2018-11-21, 03:20   Link #7413
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Need to know the FAQ for :

1. 魔眼と弾丸を使って異世界をぶち抜く
2. こちらラスボス魔王城前「教会」
3. 群青の竜騎士
4. 無属性魔法の救世主(メサイア)
5. 俺が勇者じゃ救えない!?
6. 異世界転移者のマイペース攻略記
7. 神獣<わたし>たちと一緒なら世界最強イケちゃいますよ?
8. 無職の英雄 別にスキルなんか要らなかったんだが
9. 悠久の愚者アズリーの、賢者のすゝめ
10. 善人のおっさん、冒険者を引退して孤児院の先生になる  エルフの嫁と獣人幼女たちと楽しく暮 らしてます
11. やりなおし転生*俺の異世界冒険譚
12. 平穏を望む魔導師の平穏じゃない日常 ~うちのメイドに振り回されて困ってるんですけど~
13. とある英雄達の最終兵器
14. 魔石グルメ 魔物の力を食べたオレは最強!
15. 無人島でエルフと共同生活
16. 継続は魔力なり~無能魔法が便利魔法に進化を遂げました~
17. おしかけ勇者嫁 勇者は放逐されたおっさんを追いかけ、スローライフを応援する
18. 小さな魔女と野良犬騎士
19. 異世界に来た僕は器用貧乏で素早さ頼りな旅をする

These are all recent WN in publication btw
Old 2018-11-21, 09:15   Link #7414
Garn

16. 継続は魔力なり《無能魔法が便利魔法に》- OP yes, Harem yes, H no.
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-21, 09:42   Link #7415
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Thanks

Others too please~
Old 2018-11-21, 10:01   Link #7416
sasuke706

^^^神獣<わたし>たちと一緒なら世界最強イケちゃいますよ?
This isn't a web novel. At least it isn't anymore if it was.

善人のおっさん、冒険者を引退して孤児院の先生になる  エルフの嫁と獣人幼女たちと楽しく暮 らしてます
OP at crafting (there's no fighting outside of the prologue), yes harem, yes snu snu.
This author actually has several nocturn works. He originally was posting a series on Narou (where I found him originally) but it got too risque so he was forced to move it to Nocturn, where he posted several other series that he abandoned with the popularity of his new Narou works.
One of his 'wives' in this series is actually the daughter of one of his Nocturn ones. AKA he reused a character and called them her daughter, and she brought with her an item from the same novel.

His other series, 冒険に、ついてこないでお母さん! 〜 超過保護な最強ドラゴンに育てられた息子、母親同伴で冒険者になる, is also getting published AND a manga it seems.
The FAQ for this one is no to all. It's sort of harem? As in the surrounded by girls fake harem thing.

Should note that this author doesn't really work with plots and really likes just slow-life stuff, often with lewd here and there. So the stories themselves can be fun if you like that sort of stuff, but boring if you like progression.

異世界に来た僕は器用貧乏で素早さ頼りな旅をする
Yes to OP, no to harem, yes to snu snu.

I tried reading this but it bored me. It turns into slow-life adventures without really anything fun happening.
The romance is also on the very light side despite the one heroine thing, and doesn't really make up for it with lewd scenes or anything else at all, really. The initial concept wasn't bad but it doesn't really go anywhere. Frankly it bored the hell out of me into dropping it around chapter 110.

Several others of those works are ones I've been planning to check out eventually myself.

While we're discussing published series, I'll bring up 精霊育成師の異世界旅行 ~レア素材ゲットで、おとも精霊が急成長!?~
The questions for this one are yes OP, yes harem, no snu snu.

It has one of the most bland protagonists, it does some alright romance stuff at the start but completely abandons all romance whatsoever with anyone with the appearance of the second heroine, has one of the biggest suspension of disbelief settings in order to make the protagonist seem competent (the world has no idea what cooking is besides adding salt to something thrown over a fire for a little bit), and the getting 'rare materials' thing also gets abandoned like the romance aspect in favor of collecting boring quest items from quest givers.
It has some of the worst cases of unwarranted protagonist dick-sucking and plot armor, and the cast of characters end up being as deep as a half-dried puddle.
Old 2018-11-21, 10:05   Link #7417
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
It has one of the most bland protagonists, it does some alright romance stuff at the start but completely abandons all romance whatsoever with anyone with the appearance of the second heroine, has one of the biggest suspension of disbelief settings in order to make the protagonist seem competent (the world has no idea what cooking is besides adding salt to something thrown over a fire for a little bit), and the getting 'rare materials' thing also get abandoned like the romance aspect in favor of collecting quest items from quest givers.
It has some of the worst cases of unwarranted protagonist dick-sucking and plot armor, and characters end up being as deep as half-dried puddle.
Your descriptions always make me laugh

Well, gonna try 善人のおっさん、冒険者を引退して孤児院の先生になる  エルフの嫁と獣人幼女たちと楽しく暮 らしてます
Why no fighting tho? That's rare
Old 2018-11-21, 10:11   Link #7418
sasuke706

He's a retired adventurer. No point retiring if he's gonna keep doing dangerous stuff.
The story's about pretty much exactly what it says on the title, just replace 'elf wife' with 'harem' in it.

I suppose it's also missing that the protagonist does sort of crafting, since he has a magic that can duplicate things from memory.
And as he's reincarnated he can dupe things from his previous life. It's just the mana cost is a huge issue that gets solved by a mana pool near the orphanage.
Old 2018-11-21, 17:39   Link #7419
Valky
Radioactive

14. I read this quite some time ago, so for disclaimer, I didn't read until the latest chapter. OP .. I guess? He still got beaten in early times, but he trains. Harem, maybe? Few women are interested in him, including his mother. Snusnu .. Not when I read it at least.
Old 2018-11-22, 02:10   Link #7420
Valky
Radioactive

The author put a lot of tropes in この世界で9番目ぐらいな俺、異世界人の監視役に駆り出されました huh. A "bystander" accidentally summoned, a whole class summon, a reincarnate maou's secretary, a reincarnate slime .. And I haven't even read until the latest chapter.

Of course all of them are japanese, because the only ones that could reincarnate and or summoned are japanese.

Tags
web novel