AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-12-07, 08:49   Link #21
Blazor 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzer View Post
It's not just stabilize it but also make enhancements as well. Remember that Apophis and Azi became Heavenly Dragon class because of those enhancements.
Apophis and Azi Dahaka made themselves get stronger through training. The only thing the Sephiroth did was revive them and got rid of their weaknesses from Dragon slayers. Now Valerie could help Crom get rid of that weakness but knowing Crom he wouldn't allow it since he relies on his own strength.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 14:20   Link #22
Sekiryuu12
God Member

Are you crazy? those were revived like two months and trained to Heavenly Dragon lvl ?
Sekiryuu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 14:43   Link #23
Blazor 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekiryuu12 View Post
Are you crazy? those were revived like two months and trained to Heavenly Dragon lvl ?
We don't know how strong they were originally but volume 21 confirmed it. For Azi Dahaka:

[Aži Dahāka has already reached the class of a Heavenly Dragon.]

Albion said.

…I see, Albion has recognised that he has already become an existence on par with the strongest Two Heavenly Dragons. That’s why he’s so strong. Like Crom Cruach, who has reached the class of the Heavenly Dragons through training, Aži Dahāka has also enhanced his own strength after being resurrected, and finally reached the level of the Heavenly Dragons. Thinking about it this way, it’s also easy to imagine that the same would be true for Apophis.

And for Apophis:

[…He has also trained to the same level as us…!]

—He was actually Heavenly Dragon-class!
Old 2018-12-07, 15:27   Link #24
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
Apophis and Azi Dahaka made themselves get stronger through training. The only thing the Sephiroth did was revive them and got rid of their weaknesses from Dragon slayers. Now Valerie could help Crom get rid of that weakness but knowing Crom he wouldn't allow it since he relies on his own strength.
When did it say they trained in the story I don't remember that? Crom yeah he was training, but he was also alive to train the other two were dead.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 15:52   Link #25
Lucidrago

Yeah Apophis and Azi Dahaka were just two of the many problems with the fourth arc. We knew they were powerful before they died, but not Heavenly Dragon-level. And now that reach that level in like two or three months after being revived? When Crom Cruach trained for years to reach Heavenly Dragon-level?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 15:52   Link #26
Blazor 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
When did it say they trained in the story I don't remember that? Crom yeah he was training, but he was also alive to train the other two were dead.
I just showed proof.
Old 2018-12-07, 17:13   Link #27
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Yeah Apophis and Azi Dahaka were just two of the many problems with the fourth arc. We knew they were powerful before they died, but not Heavenly Dragon-level. And now that reach that level in like two or three months after being revived? When Crom Cruach trained for years to reach Heavenly Dragon-level?
They where always top ten level though. Crom Cruach might not have been being an underling of Lughs dad. Azi Dahka was feared for his magic and Apophis said his body was frail. They might be like Fenrir who is only HD class in a few stats.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 17:19   Link #28
fan

Parry999@ Balor was Lugh's grandfather not his dad
fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 17:40   Link #29
Parry999

Fan@ forgot
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 17:55   Link #30
Rayzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
This is just my guess but I think Crom was weaker than Apophis and Azi Dahaka all those years ago. Even before they were killed Azi and Apophis were legends and feared even by gods. It took someone from the top 10 to kill Apophis. Crom had centuries of training between the Underworld and Human world to reach his current level. My guess is Azi and Apophis probably wasn't too far away from Heavenly Dragon class before they were killed which is why they reach that level in just a few months of training.
Rayzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 20:38   Link #31
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzer View Post
This is just my guess but I think Crom was weaker than Apophis and Azi Dahaka all those years ago. Even before they were killed Azi and Apophis were legends and feared even by gods. It took someone from the top 10 to kill Apophis. Crom had centuries of training between the Underworld and Human world to reach his current level. My guess is Azi and Apophis probably wasn't too far away from Heavenly Dragon class before they were killed which is why they reach that level in just a few months of training.
that would be logical if it were not that in the novel in the introduction of the evil dragon in volume 14, if I'm not mistaken, it would be considered crom-cruach the strongest of them.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-08, 00:41   Link #32
Lex79

It's typical of battle series. Characters growth is as fast as the author needs to be.
Lex79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-09, 20:01   Link #33
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
I just showed proof.
What proof? Go find the quote or paragraph were it said they got stronger by training once they were revived. I think most of the people that comment can find the answers to their questions if you just go back and read the story then comment. Save yourself and everyone else the trouble.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-09, 22:02   Link #34
Brawlre

Yeah never did it say they trained in the story it was kinda implied that the holy grail was the reason they were so strong
Brawlre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-09, 23:03   Link #35
Blazor 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
What proof? Go find the quote or paragraph were it said they got stronger by training once they were revived. I think most of the people that comment can find the answers to their questions if you just go back and read the story then comment. Save yourself and everyone else the trouble.
[Aži Dahāka has already reached the class of a Heavenly Dragon.]

Albion said.

…I see, Albion has recognised that he has already become an existence on par with the strongest Two Heavenly Dragons. That’s why he’s so strong. Like Crom Cruach, who has reached the class of the Heavenly Dragons through training, Aži Dahāka has also enhanced his own strength after being resurrected, and finally reached the level of the Heavenly Dragons. Thinking about it this way, it’s also easy to imagine that the same would be true for Apophis.

And for Apophis:

[…He has also trained to the same level as us…!]

—He was actually Heavenly Dragon-class!

@Brawire volume 21 proves you wrong.
Old 2018-12-09, 23:59   Link #36
The Infinite Dream

@TheWu8128 he already linked you the paragraph why are you asking for it again?
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 00:42   Link #37
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
that would be logical if it were not that in the novel in the introduction of the evil dragon in volume 14, if I'm not mistaken, it would be considered crom-cruach the strongest of them.
It's pretty logical to think that Crom used to be much weaker than both Apophis and Azi dahaka. When they were introduced, it didn't say that Crom was the strongest but he was the top 3 along with Azi and Apophis.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 10:13   Link #38
Brawlre

Who’s brawire? Also that’s a grammar mistake like doesn’t necessarily refer to the action it can refer to the state of being
Old 2018-12-10, 17:12   Link #39
The Infinite Dream

So now its a grammar mistake that it says they trained to the same level. Wheres you sources that its a mistake?
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 18:59   Link #40
Brawlre

Don’t get your infinite Pantys in a bunch Not a grammar mistake on the author a grammar mistake on your end the reader rather I shouldn’t of said grammar mistake. More like the phrasing was ambiguous the word like was used. More or less to say that they were at a similar level of power not to say they obtained it through the same methods