AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2012-05-18, 08:26   Link #781
Awrya
U mad?

Just a question, anyone notice how Himegami has weak presence in LN and is totally forgotten in the manga? Vol. 4 was also forgotten, if this manga goes up to Vol. 20~22, wonder how Gabriel will be explained
Old 2012-05-18, 09:05   Link #782
tsunade666

oh..... the fallen angel arc was skipped >.> but Aisa was a given because it's a joke the author do even do it's a pity for Aisa.
Old 2012-05-18, 09:24   Link #783
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I still wonder what was going on in the editor's head when he said that the fourth volume should be skipped, but right now only depends on the responsible for the manga can readjust it. the Aisa until it was firmly in the series without major problems,
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 10:39   Link #784
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
I still wonder what was going on in the editor's head when he said that the fourth volume should be skipped, but right now only depends on the responsible for the manga can readjust it. the Aisa until it was firmly in the series without major problems,
They already explained at that time, they weren't sure whether the manga would continue, so they wanted to at least do the more important(?) story arcs.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 11:10   Link #785
Acer
Death to the infidels!

it was still a lot of incompetence, can understand skipping the second volume, but the fourth is very important for the future, now is wait and see if the Chuya Kogino will be good enough to reverse it.
Old 2012-06-11, 22:18   Link #786
Acer
Death to the infidels!

For Railgun Index chapter 58.

Beautiful color page
Old 2012-06-12, 14:19   Link #787
Ilidsor
Angelerator

^So judging from those images there was no news about a season 3? Or are those just spoilers and the actual release isn't until next Tuesday?
Ilidsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 14:30   Link #788
tsunade666

is their even a news that tells their will be a news? because those pictures are Aldrin from the raw so unless their is a news then that will be already knew through out the net. But since their isn't then their is no news for S3.

Plus the earliest JC staff can produce S3 is next year. I'm not hoping or even dreaming to see S3 this year. I'm more eager for LB! and be damn for JC staff if they trash it.
Old 2012-06-12, 14:32   Link #789
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Apparently last season was announced in Gangan this month so I was getting my hopes up for it to happen again. Why could there be no season three? Are JC staff doing a lot this year already?
Old 2012-06-12, 15:48   Link #790
tsunade666

Typical JC staff. They always do lots of stuff. The most likely reason is Index movie and LB!.
Old 2012-06-12, 16:09   Link #791
Acer
Death to the infidels!

It's a shame that nothing about the third season was announced, but it was presivel, it is good because if there was the budget could be shared with the film

about the chapter, great to see Kongou designed by Kogino, Hao-sama will be able to update its list of characters, I missed the Accelerator and LO this chapter.
Old 2012-06-12, 17:13   Link #792
zaeraal

Looking at the images, I am really glad the Railgun manga is drawn by a different artist.

But I am too surprised that there isn't any announcement of new season, do really JCStaff plan to keep their fans?
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 17:24   Link #793
Ilidsor
Angelerator

^I know two years without a season, not even a railgun season? I'm guessing most people aren't going to stay interested in it for that long, aside from the light novel fans.
Old 2012-06-12, 17:29   Link #794
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

You people are joking right? Two years is not long enough for people to start forgetting about this series. Otherwise Haruhi should have been put into the ground a LONG time ago and I also wouldn't have to endure the endless whining for FMP every time KyoAni is brought up.

And if anyone brings up Shana I swear I'll flip, because for the hundredth time that series was already in decline in it's light novel sales.

And just to cover all of my bases- If anybody brings up Little Busters I'll also flip, because for the thousandth time it's not the same team.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 17:37   Link #795
Ilidsor
Angelerator

^Fine, but I still reserve my right to be mad about it

Anyways back on topic, how come the Index manga is almost 10 chapters behind on the english translations but Railgun is caught up? Is it just popularity?
Old 2012-06-12, 17:37   Link #796
Acer
Death to the infidels!

chances are railgun announce something at the end of the month.

Looking at the images, I am really glad the Railgun manga is drawn by a different artist.

Particularly I think the trace of Motoi better than the Kogino, the trace his is very mediocre in the first volume, but from volume 5 has improved greatly, I still feel inferior, but there was a great evolution.
Old 2012-06-12, 17:45   Link #797
Acer
Death to the infidels!

^Fine, but I still reserve my right to be mad about it

Anyways back on topic, how come the Index manga is almost 10 chapters behind on the english translations but Railgun is caught up? Is it just popularity?

The manga index is just an adaptation of a book series that is already fully translated, all its content is already known by people who like the series, and even those who do not read the books saw the anime. So we can say yes to a question of popularity, although I do not like it, I accept

at least so they directly translate the volumes as they come with extra content, for example, chapter 44 that came with 10 pages longer than the version of the magazine that were never translated, directly translating the volumes will not be this problem.
Old 2012-06-12, 17:56   Link #798
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You people are joking right? Two years is not long enough for people to start forgetting about this series. Otherwise Haruhi should have been put into the ground a LONG time ago and I also wouldn't have to endure the endless whining for FMP every time KyoAni is brought up.

And if anyone brings up Shana I swear I'll flip, because for the hundredth time that series was already in decline in it's light novel sales.

And just to cover all of my bases- If anybody brings up Little Busters I'll also flip, because for the thousandth time it's not the same team.
Did you saw the Shana sales? I think JCStaff must be crying now that they even tried to adapt it after all this time.
It was a horrible failure in sales and even some random mediocre boobs-anime would sell better.
The sales are going to drop drastically every year they wait, I hoped they learned from Shana..
But well there is still some hope left that it will be announced later (some other series had announcements in July too) or that the raws just did not contained the announcement.
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 18:04   Link #799
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
But well there is still some hope left that it will be announced later (some other series had announcements in July too) or that the raws just did not contained the announcement.
Damn you for telling me that, now I'm going to be spending the next two months constantly refreshing pages on the internet for news

Quote:
The manga index is just an adaptation of a book series that is already fully translated, all its content is already known by people who like the series, and even those who do not read the books saw the anime. So we can say yes to a question of popularity, although I do not like it, I accept
That makes sense, thanks
Old 2012-06-12, 18:07   Link #800
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
The main translator for the manga is Riceballicious? If that's so then it's natural, pretty much none of the series they are working on are up to date, I love that group, but they do things at their own pace. (I think Overload scans only handles the raw / editing work).

Wasn't js06 is the one that did the script for Railgun? If so then of course that it's going to be up to date

Last edited by Okashira; 2012-06-12 at 18:18.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen