AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-11-20, 00:35   Link #4861
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnagi View Post
One thing i do know, you sleep at night.
You never know. Ever heard of sleeping disorders?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler pics for ch. 250:

Spoiler for Quick summary for 250:
As expected, Hata dragged it again. Was there a summary accompanied with this, or just the words in the pictures?
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 00:39   Link #4862
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha.
He just went to sleep and suddenly,
just right after he fall asleep,
Spoilers came.
HAhahahahaha
Old 2009-11-20, 00:43   Link #4863
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
As expected, Hata dragged it again. Was there a summary accompanied with this, or just the words in the pictures?
There were 2 summaries (I added a bit in the previous post), in addition to the spoiler pics. Everything was taken from the 2ch spoiler thread. There may be more spoilers, but I wouldn't be able to make the out.
Old 2009-11-20, 00:49   Link #4864
Wolfnagi

So in this chapter,
Hayate is actually have to choose??
Old 2009-11-20, 00:51   Link #4865
Used Can

No, he still doesn't choose anything in this chapter.
Old 2009-11-20, 00:55   Link #4866
Wolfnagi

So it still dragging??
Old 2009-11-20, 00:57   Link #4867
Used Can

Hmm... yes, but I guess you can say people who wanted to see the other characters got a chapter to do so. So, even if it's dragging things a bit, from Hata's and his editors' points of view, this chapter may have been necessary.
Old 2009-11-20, 01:03   Link #4868
Koroshiya_Kame_13

My guess is that chapter 251 will be set in Hayate's mind which is recounting the memories of both girls and ends with Isumi asking Hayate what his choice is.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 01:06   Link #4869
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
My guess is that chapter 251 will be set in Hayate's mind which is recounting the memories of both girls and ends with Isumi asking Hayate what his choice is.
Yeah, that's quite likely. In fact, I believe everything has been set-up for a chapter like that one to take place.
Old 2009-11-20, 01:54   Link #4870
Voltorn
something is missing...

lol
remind me to xD
hayate thinking posture xD
Voltorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 04:04   Link #4871
Wolfnagi

So chapter 250 is a chapter for other character for a while (even for those not on greece)
while chapter 251 is THE CHAPTER
WTH,game,you got your own blog!!
I was suprised.
Old 2009-11-20, 04:16   Link #4872
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnagi View Post
So chapter 250 is a chapter for other character for a while (even for those not on greece)
It's only about those who are in Greece.
Old 2009-11-20, 04:18   Link #4873
Wolfnagi

So what happen to those who are not on Greece??
Is Hata getting tired of drawing them or just need some rest from drawing them??
Old 2009-11-20, 04:23   Link #4874
Used Can

I guess they are just not relevant to the plot at hand.
Old 2009-11-20, 04:27   Link #4875
Wolfnagi

Understood,
Well see you guys next monday.
p.s
Guys, i finally,officially open Hayate No Gotoku! Club.
Please Join In
Hayate no Gotoku!
Old 2009-11-20, 08:26   Link #4876
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Holy shit! See how this works!? I should go to bed more often, so we get spoilers sooner! Lol.

Thanks, Used Can.

Awesome color pages. Why does Hayate look like Conan? There can only be one truth! *pointing* Hehehe.

Ayumu looks so GAR, and Hayate looks so MOE that I'm getting confused. Who's female here?

IMHO the girls represent the past and the present, and both the future at the same time, since by picking one he automatically unlocks that. If he picks either he's a betrayer! KILL YOURSELF, HAYATE! LESS THINKING! Ahahahaha!

I don't mind the dragging part. It's a good thing right now. Big frekkin' decision to make. THIRD OPTION DAMN IT!!

I wonder which traffic light he'll pick if there isn't a third option. Double betraying Athena, or Nagi for the first time? Athena suffered enough. Surely he thinks that Nagi will somehow forgive him? I get the feeling that if there won't be a third way out, that he'll go for Athena, since she's in a way more dire situation than Nagi. But..... I don't wanna see that! >_<

I bet that Nagi will pull him in in her orbit by the end of the day, making the choice even harder!

Ahhhhhhhh, I'm gonna short circuit from over thinking this, but at the same watching Hayate suffer is in itself something very fun... lol.. damn.. what's Hata making me think?
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 11:27   Link #4877
Isekaijin

He should just sell it to Athena.

I mean, she offered him money for it. And she is as rich as Nagi. If he sells it and gives the money to Nagi, she'll be able to keep her way of living... True, it's not the whole Sanzenin wealth but she definitely won't suffer. And as a bonus, not being the one who will inherit the whole... humongous fortune, would stop the ones who want to kidnap her.

And A-tan would be free and Hayate could return to be her butler. Perfect solution.

Maybe I'm overlooking many things here, but in this situation, I'm afraid he is more likely to choose Nagi. And A-tan has suffered enough, I want to see her happy.

I'm going to impale Santa if he dares to come.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 11:41   Link #4878
zodanhko
*ignoring*

The only problem with selling it to Athena is that Midas will most likely get his hands on the stone which ultimately can lead to apocalypse.

I think we all realized this moment of decision making will occur or expected to occur, why is it still so intense I wonder.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 15:07   Link #4879
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

Ah spoilers at last! I knew that if I waited they would just suddenly appear!

I guess I was right when I said that they would do something together for their last day in Greece. As expected, Hayate's decision wasn't made in this chapter, but did we really expect it to be?

I know that we can all think of better ideas for Hayate to be able not to wind up horribly betraying someone, but as the late, great George Carlin said, "but we don't have time for rational solutions." He'll probably go with a third solution since that's what everyone does. However, if Hata wanted to do completely subvert the trope he could instead have Hayate pick one of the two since he's dense and doesn't realize that there might actually be another way. Seriously, the guy is really dense to some of this stuff, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Athena has suffered, really I do agree with that. But as I've said before she's a tragic character. If anything, she resembles something from Romeo and Juliet, but luckily for her HnG is like One Piece and Bleach, nobody dies! Ever! Unless it already happened in a flashback or something. It's like the odds of it being Lupus on House (it happened once just to say they did). I honestly have no idea what's going to happen but I just hope that it makes sense and doesn't imply something terrible. Well here's to the next two weeks bringing good news!
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 15:20   Link #4880
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

I think it's possible that Hayate will be given the third option right before he makes his choice.

Something like:

Isumi: Hayate-sama, have you made your decision?
Hayate: *thinking* "I'm sorry, I just can't...." no text added here, like: I just can't betray Ojou-sama, or I just can't let Athena suffer anymore. Basically we don't get to see who he chose in his mind.
Wataru: *walking by* Oh, Hayate? Isumi?! W-what are you doing here alone at this hour!? Don't tell me that!
Saki: *chop*
Hayate: Wataru-kun... Saki-san...?
Isumi: Have you come to a decision? We don't have much time left!
Hayate: *nods* I will....
Wataru: NOOOOOOOOO!!! *charges at Hayate*
Hayate & Isumi: Heh?

*splash* [They've landed in a fountain]

Saki: Waka!?
Hayate: Wataru-kun? What are you doing??
Wataru: *grabs Hayate by the collar* I won't let you have Isumi!
Saki, Hayate: Eeeeehhhhh?!
Isumi: ???

Hayate: Wataru-kun, what are you talking about? Why would I-
Wataru: QUIET! You already have Nagi and Ayumu, but you aren't yet satisfied!?
Hayate: W-wait! Listen, it's all a mi-
Wataru: I'LL HAVE NONE OF TH-
Isumi: Wataru-kun, I can assure you that there's nothing between us. Can you please let Hayate-sama go. We were in the middle of an important discussion.
Wataru: Eh? Heh? Ah... oh...
Saki: *chop*
Hayate: *sigh* Now I'm all wet...
Saki: Please excuse Waka, Hayate-san. He's a little stupid...
Wataru: H-hey!
Isumi: ..... Hayate...
Hayate: Yes, I...

*in the background*

Wataru: *achoo*
Saki: You'll get a cold if you stay in those wet clothes. Please change when we get back...
Wataru: Heh, well it's summer anyway.. *pulls shirt off*
Saki: W-waka! *blush*

-

Hayate: I... I...
Isumi: !!!!!

*dashes towards wataru*

Isumi: Where did you get that!?
Wataru: Eh? Wha? *notices his gem hanging around his neck* <-- was under shirt~
Wataru: Oh, this.. *recalls his mother's words* Ah, nothing! *grabs to hide it*
Isumi: *power level goes far beyond over 9000* OPEN YOUR HAND! LET ME SEE IT!
Wataru & Saki: *seriously shocked*
Wataru: *trembling a little* Uuuhh.... *opens hand*

.... rest you can easily interpret yourselves.

Something like that might be possible if Wataru's gem has some significance. Or perhaps Aika's does as well? Heh... we'll see...

@Teleutao

Lol. It's lupus!

Last edited by Rah; 2009-11-20 at 17:00. Reason: stupid mistake...
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen