AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-03-17, 20:23   Link #3461
KrimzonStriker

Picking up his cellphone and looking self-conscious if the trailers are any indication I doubt it will ever pick up though, Lelouch is horrible when it comes to taking calls It'll be interesting to see how he and Lelouch will interact with one another now that Lelouch has regained his memories.
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 20:26   Link #3462
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Picking up his cellphone and looking self-conscious if the trailers are any indication I doubt it will ever pick up though, Lelouch is horrible when it comes to taking calls It'll be interesting to see how he and Lelouch will interact with one another now that Lelouch has regained his memories.
Wonder if Shirley is nearly going to get him killed with a phonecall again. >_>

And it'll be interesting to see how Rollo and Lelouch interact regardless of little things like memory.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 20:26   Link #3463
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I think he'll either not get in contact with Lelouch or talk with him and have Lelouch act like everything is all right.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 20:34   Link #3464
KrimzonStriker

And then rush in with Vincent saying "Nissan, I came to get you, oh and BTW I broke Rivalz bike so I got this nifty thing instead!"
Old 2008-03-17, 20:41   Link #3465
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I wonder if Rollo has superhuman abilities actually. He doesn't seem to be quite normal so perhaps he does. If Rollo is the one piloting it then I don't expect them to get the Vincent then. If it's some no name then I think they have a good chance of getting it.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-03-17, 20:44   Link #3466
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I wonder if Rollo has superhuman abilities actually. He doesn't seem to be quite normal so perhaps he does. If Rollo is the one piloting it then I don't expect them to get the Vincent then. If it's some no name then I think they have a good chance of getting it.
I disagree. Rollo being the pilot only gives them more reasons to steal it (from a plot perspective)
Old 2008-03-17, 20:46   Link #3467
KrimzonStriker

More importantly, what of the fate of Rivalz bike!!?
Old 2008-03-17, 20:51   Link #3468
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
I disagree. Rollo being the pilot only gives them more reasons to steal it (from a plot perspective)
Well, I suppose so though I can't think anyone would trust him especially C.C. and Kallen since I think they might notice something was odd about his very existence. Kallen would probably find it odd that Lelouch suddenly has a brother and also may have seen him first appear during the showdown if he did show up then. C.C. would probably suspect him because she might notice he is Geass related somehow (which I think he is) since C.C. doesn't seem to entirely grasp what a soul is, let alone family and friends. Hmm, maybe Rollo actually manages to get her to understand something like that if they interact at all. Even if they did begin to trust him at all, I think something would probably happen later on to change things.

Old 2008-03-17, 20:53   Link #3469
Shadow Reaver

If Rollo is piloting the Vincent, Then where in the hell did he get his training? One H4X0R pilot, a.k.a. Suzaku, Is already enough. If they pull another H4X0R on us, it's going to leave a VERY sour taste in my mouth.
Shadow Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 20:55   Link #3470
KrimzonStriker

I'd find it questionable if even Lelouch could come to grips with all of this and suddenly trust Rollo either, now that he has his memories and eventually figures out that something is most definetly wrong with this situation of having a brother instead of a sister. One wonders if any mental anguish will ensue as he remembers what's happened between them during the year over what he may suspect
Old 2008-03-17, 20:55   Link #3471
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Reaver View Post
If Rollo is piloting the Vincent, Then where in the hell did he get his training? One H4X0R pilot, a.k.a. Suzaku, Is already enough. If they pull another H4X0R on us, it's going to leave a VERY sour taste in my mouth.
I wouldn't mind , as long as he fights against Suzaku .
H4X0r vs HAX0R !
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 20:58   Link #3472
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
okay okoay...uh, it's still in the parking lot...so as long as no one blows up Babel Tower, it'll be fine, right? right?! D:

Quote:
again, Rollo came out of nowhere. I somewhat doubt he'd have hax as much as professional training. >_>
Old 2008-03-17, 20:59   Link #3473
KrimzonStriker

Shouldn't have mentioned blowing up the tower ashlay...
Old 2008-03-17, 20:59   Link #3474
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Depending on what he is, he may just be superhuman and be able to suddenly pilot it. And it would only be really annoying if he was on Britannia's side fighting.

Quote:
I'd find it questionable if even Lelouch could come to grips with all of this and suddenly trust Rollo either, now that he has his memories and eventually figures out that something is most definetly wrong with this situation of having a brother instead of a sister. One wonders if any mental anguish will ensue as he remembers what's happened between them during the year over what he may suspect
Well, that is true of course. It's hard to tell how Lelouch will react at all. I'd think he would be suspicious over everything unless something happens that could convince him to trust Rollo for whatever reason.

Old 2008-03-17, 21:05   Link #3475
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
And then rush in with Vincent saying "Nissan, I came to get you, oh and BTW I broke Rivalz bike so I got this nifty thing instead!"
LOL. So cute!

Quote:
It's in the parking lot under Tower of Babel.
Let's hope the tower doesn't collapse or get blown up / burnt down / flooded by Britannia army.
Or hopefully Rivalz has bought good insurance for his bike.

Quote:
Rollo: If all the terrorists are defeated, Britannia army will retreat. I must save niisan!
(Steals a Vincent and start beating up KMFs, among them is Zero Burai with you-know-who inside.)
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 21:08   Link #3476
Velden

Maybe the bike transforms into a Vincent XD...

But iīm very glad that we already have infomation regarding the first episode of the season. So it all seems that rollo is more "human" than i thought he would be...i was starting to believe in that Rollo=Nunnaly or Rollo= half-lelouch theory...
I can imagine him standing "neutral" in the conflict and in the end thinking which side to join, or even develop some extremist perspective like destroying every faction in the conflict (ragnarok??)...for some reason i imagine rollo saying that blood isnīt something needed to consider someone as family...
Velden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 21:09   Link #3477
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Rollo: If all the terrorists are defeated, Britannia army will retreat. I must save niisan!
(Steals a Vincent and start beating up KMFs, among them is Zero Burai with you-know-who inside.)
That's sounds annoyingly like Suzaku. It would be ironic though. I still can't see where Rollo is supposed to look all creepy given his reactions to everything.

@Velden: The Rollo=Nunnally theory was said to not be the case a long time ago and I don't think there is much for the half Lelouch theory anymore.

Old 2008-03-17, 21:12   Link #3478
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
And that's exactly why Vincent and Rollo both have to be taken by Lelouch afterwards.

With Suzaku right around the corner, we can't have Rollo copying him. In which case Lelouch get's to have this idiot in the prototype KMF. Rollo being Suzaku is boring, Rollo being Suzaku if Suzaku hadn't turned down the offer in 4 on the other hand...

well, alright, I'll drop the random theories till episode 27 now.

Quote:
@Velden: The Rollo=Nunnally theory was said to not be the case a long time ago and I don't think there is much for the half Lelouch theory anymore.
*sigh* No evil Nunnally. ;_;

Still, it feels like someone went through an awful lot of trouble to make Nunnally disappear from not only the rest of the cast but from the viewers as well. 0_o
Old 2008-03-17, 21:19   Link #3479
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
And that's exactly why Vincent and Rollo both have to be taken by Lelouch afterwards.

With Suzaku right around the corner, we can't have Rollo copying him. In which case Lelouch get's to have this idiot in the prototype KMF. Rollo being Suzaku is boring, Rollo being Suzaku if Suzaku hadn't turned down the offer in 4 on the other hand...

well, alright, I'll drop the random theories till episode 27 now.

*sigh* No evil Nunnally. ;_;

Still, it feels like someone went through an awful lot of trouble to make Nunnally disappear from not only the rest of the cast but from the viewers as well. 0_o
I'll admit it would be interesting to see Rollo have interaction with members of the Order, especially people like C.C., Kallen, and Lelouch as he is now. A meeting with Suzaku could also prove interesting I think. Of course, if they take him there doesn't seem to be much stopping the Student Council from coming along as well I guess.

But yeah, it would probably be best to wait till 27.

Well, we know she plays an important role and that we'll see her again, it just matters on how long until that moment.

Old 2008-03-17, 21:30   Link #3480
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Parental love will probably be shown through Marianne more than anyone else and perhaps Kallen's father depending on the type of man he turns out to be, though I don't have high hopes for him right now.
I wonder if he cares bout Kallen at all. She's ooften out at night with no reason given, skip classes and stuff, and he doesn't have a word about it.
But maybe he's the kind that spoils kid and let kid have the freedom to do anything they like.
Quote:
On another note, are we going to get any more info in the coming weeks or is it going to be sort of dead in that area until the show actually starts. FO and FY don't appear to be active at all so we may not get anything from them anymore.
Newtype Romance Spring issue is today.
3/24 there's ASUKA, 3/26 is CompAce (Nightmare of Nunnally), and 3/27 is Lost Colors. I wouldn't expect the first 2 to give anything big though. If there's info it'd be for Ep1, since isn't officially aired yet.

Newtype, Animage, and Animedia would be 4/7, all 3 of them will have special coverage on Code Geass R2. Newtype and Animedia should have the title and a brief intro on Ep 2-5.

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2008-03-17 at 21:52.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote