AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite female Bleach character!
Kuchiki Rukia 226 23.76%
Inoue Orihime 116 12.20%
Shihouin Yoruichi 248 26.08%
Soi Fong (2nd Squad Captain) 62 6.52%
Matsumoto Rangiku (10th Squad Lieutenant) 64 6.73%
Kotetsu Isane (4th Squad Lieutenant) 9 0.95%
Hinamori Momo (5th Squad Lieutenant) 42 4.42%
Ise Nanao (8th Squad Lieutenant) 25 2.63%
Kurotsuchi Nemu (12th Squad Lieutenant) 21 2.21%
Kusajishi Yachiru (11th Squad Lieutenant) 36 3.79%
Unohana Retsu (4th Squad Captain) 15 1.58%
Shiba Kuukaku 18 1.89%
Kotetsu Kiyone 1 0.11%
Arisawa Tatsuki 25 2.63%
Kurosaki Yuzu 1 0.11%
Kurosaki Karin 4 0.42%
Tsumugiya Ururu 3 0.32%
Honshou Chizuru 4 0.42%
Other 31 3.26%
Voters: 951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-28, 04:34   Link #121
Dasou
Asou lover

Send a message via MSN to Dasou
I vote for Yoruichi.
Old 2006-08-28, 12:08   Link #122
Zaraki
Kenpachi

Yachiru rules! jajaja that fucking midget, but Nanao is beautifull
Old 2006-08-28, 12:44   Link #123
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
best and absolute fav has to be Kurotsuchi Nemu silent and kind types ftw!!
Yeah! All hail Nemu!
Old 2006-08-29, 14:13   Link #124
Qc0Jh1axT
Precipice of Insult

my favourite is rukia.

petite, but feisty. can be sensitive, but also can be loud. but cute. can act like a guy, yet she loves wearing dresses, and is girly....... by loving bunnies.

god, i love girls like rukia.
Old 2006-08-29, 22:19   Link #125
XxChris43xX
Capoeira~Samurai

Send a message via AIM to XxChris43xX

Hmmmmm..... I'm sorry I can't make up my mind....
Old 2006-08-30, 00:36   Link #126
senesti

Yoruichi Soi Fong is a close second though.
Old 2006-08-30, 02:47   Link #127
Blaster

Very soon, Matsumoto will lead!
Old 2006-08-30, 04:28   Link #128
chzon
whiplash

Send a message via MSN to chzon
Rukia. Sweet, funny and a mean fighter. Yourichi is great to. BUT rukia still pwns.
Old 2006-09-01, 15:43   Link #129
blueinkalchemist
The Blue Ink Alchemist

Send a message via Yahoo to blueinkalchemist
For me it's a close one between Inoue, Rukia, Isane and Rangiku... Matsumoto-fukutaichou wins out because of her casual attitude, her caring heart, and her overall awesomeness. She's a blast to hang out with (from what I can tell), has a pretty level head on her shoulders (despite outward appearances) and is darn good in a scrap though she'd be even better of Haineko would get off its lazy butt! And then there's her physical appeal... but that's obvious! I mean, come on, look at the way she wears her uniform...
Old 2006-09-01, 17:07   Link #130
horsdhaleine
i miss japan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxChris43xX

ohhhh... yachiru is so cute!!!
Old 2006-09-05, 16:11   Link #131
gencbiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxChris43xX

My nose is bleeding. However, Yoruichi is the best for me because she's a cat and highly flexible?..... You get my drift.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
Old 2006-09-06, 08:32   Link #132
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
My nose is bleeding. However, Yoruichi is the best for me because she's a cat and highly flexible?..... You get my drift.
haha, to be honest with you im guessing most of the shinigami girls are pretty flexible also.. so if its that you thinking about then you dont need the ugly cat and can take the good looking instead..

and for your nose to bleed you must sure be a pansy :P that picture isnt even hot =P its not real for godsake! :P
Old 2006-09-06, 10:38   Link #133
gencbiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snubben_Pierre
haha, to be honest with you im guessing most of the shinigami girls are pretty flexible also.. so if its that you thinking about then you dont need the ugly cat and can take the good looking instead..

and for your nose to bleed you must sure be a pansy :P that picture isnt even hot =P its not real for godsake! :P

Well of course my nose isn't actually bleeding.... I mean, it is animation. I just meant that there are a lot of hot girls in the picture. Also, not only can she move like a cat, she has been around longer than the others which also is a good thing....

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
Old 2006-09-06, 12:54   Link #134
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Well of course my nose isn't actually bleeding.... I mean, it is animation. I just meant that there are a lot of hot girls in the picture. Also, not only can she move like a cat, she has been around longer than the others which also is a good thing....
so you like old hags? ^^, because they have been around a longer time..

so im gonna guess you think madonna is hot and would like to have her visit your bed?
PUKE.

EDIT: has it happend any1 that your nose starts bleding in real life? since ive seen it in anime only and think its ridiculous.. never happend my nose one singel time when ive seen godly stuff ^^, so ive never understood why they have that in anime =/
Old 2006-09-06, 15:19   Link #135
blueinkalchemist
The Blue Ink Alchemist

Quote:
If they look like that, what's to complain about? Youthful looks, energy and flexibility combined with years/decades/centuries of experience and knowledge can make a very interesting combination...

Quote:
so im gonna guess you think madonna is hot and would like to have her visit your bed?
Two different things: the ladies of Bleach are animated characters that exist purely in the realm of fantasy (and the occasional really good cosplay), Madonna really does age. You're creating an absurdist argument that really doesn't have a great deal of weight to it...

Quote:
EDIT: has it happend any1 that your nose starts bleding in real life? since ive seen it in anime only and think its ridiculous.. never happend my nose one singel time when ive seen godly stuff ^^, so ive never understood why they have that in anime =/
It's an artistic device, like the sweatdrop and the popping vein. I mean, when was the last time a huge fracking drop of water appeared on the side of your head when you were embarassed? Never happened to me but I still think sweatdrops are perfectly acceptible in anime. Same goes for nosebleeds.
Old 2006-09-06, 17:19   Link #136
gencbiba

Hehe... blueinkalchemists' argument more than perfectly clears everything up. As far as Madonna, I personally never liked her to begin with.

Older women with youthful looks are perfect in my opinion because not only do they have countless experience, chances are that they don't talk about mindless shit all the time. A good example of a youthful grown woman is Demi Moore who you can compare with 20 year olds and she also has the knowledge of an elder somewhat.... I'm just using her to describe the way I think of Yoruichi.

Old 2006-09-06, 22:08   Link #137
McMilk
*Artist

At first, it was Soi Fong, but then my eyes somehow "magnetted" to the name "Kurotsuchi Nemu"...

I wonder what happened...
Old 2006-09-06, 23:22   Link #138
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:

PUKE.
I´d personally take an older woman 25-35 any day over a girl in the same age as you known as fjortis.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-09-07, 00:49   Link #139
horsdhaleine
i miss japan!

some men (and women) are attracted to older women not because they fancy older skin but because oftentimes, they have more confidence and sensibility compared to their younger counterpart. and the fact that they can look sexy despite their supposed age heightens their sex appeal because it gives the idea that despite their age, they are still confident in their image.

confident=less baggage=more fun=more (healthy) challenge

if at the same time you learn a lot from that person, it's nice and refreshing and very very attractive.

that's probably why a lot are so attracted to yoruichi. when you just look at her face, she's not really that super super beautiful, you know? but her sleek moves, intelligence, and confidence draw us in... and so, we're entrance by goddess that is her

Last edited by horsdhaleine; 2006-09-07 at 01:43.
Old 2006-09-07, 08:16   Link #140
blueinkalchemist
The Blue Ink Alchemist

I just watched episodes 86 & 87, which (while still being part of that kinda dumb Bount arc) reinforce my adoration of Rangiku-san. She initially plays dumb, I think to throw off their opponent and keep the atmosphere light at first. When it comes down to the fighting, she shows her true colors: she's very smart, a well-rounded shinigami (no pun intended), and actually has a strong reiatsu - "Just who the hell do you think you're talking to?" made me giggle. She's not just another pretty face!
Closed Thread