Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-01-25, 22:12   Link #10401
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Anyone know what material that guy use to make that big sword?

Err...LordStrike I can't see your 00 gundam pics.Oh no my eye are pulling trick on me!!!
Old 2009-01-25, 22:30   Link #10402
cupcakes4chris

I want to get my first MG soon. I don't know what kit to get, can you guys help out?
I recently finished my 1/144 HG Cherudim and 00 and they were my first kits. I guess I could say i'm overconfident enough to start building mgs I'm hungry for the articulation and details.
I'm thinking about the MG strike freedom (not fbm, I plan on spraypainting the frame) or Hi-Nu (a little too expensive). Can someone give me some recommendations?
cupcakes4chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 00:02   Link #10403
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I preger Hi-Nu more, but since this is your first MG, you shouldn't go with something expensive, so Strike Freedom is the way to go
Old 2009-01-26, 00:59   Link #10404
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
Anyone know what material that guy use to make that big sword?

Err...LordStrike I can't see your 00 gundam pics.Oh no my eye are pulling trick on me!!!
here si the link for it the pic is showing wen ever the it wants to XD so here is the pic and more of the pic of that excellent gundam http://hobbystm2.web.fc2.com/gallery/chikka-008.html
Old 2009-01-26, 01:11   Link #10405
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordStrike View Post
here si the link for it the pic is showing wen ever the it wants to XD so here is the pic and more of the pic of that excellent gundam http://hobbystm2.web.fc2.com/gallery/chikka-008.html
Glow-in-the-dark paints?
Old 2009-01-26, 01:46   Link #10406
vektar

Send a message via AIM to vektar
i had a glow in the dark Virsago many years ago, its a really cool feature, to bad the kit didnt stand the sands of time though it was really nice. That guys 00 actually makes the Gundam look cool, i dont like the design of 00 but thats one nice looking kit. All the decals are freakin awesome too.
Old 2009-01-26, 02:08   Link #10407
MeesesGlokmah

Quote:
The only problem I have with that is there are a little too many words on it (like on the swords). Other than that...
Old 2009-01-26, 04:26   Link #10408
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
1/100 Cherudim Gundam review

duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 09:04   Link #10409
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Glow-in-the-dark paints?
not the glow in the dark i meant the blue T_T a lot of the people here know a bunch of wen it comes on modeling im particularly interested on making 00 BLUE tone or the blue seen in that kit maybe some one know what blue is it or how to mix it i been trying to do it for a couple of weeks but no luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vektar View Post
i had a glow in the dark Virsago many years ago, its a really cool feature, to bad the kit didnt stand the sands of time though it was really nice. That guys 00 actually makes the Gundam look cool, i dont like the design of 00 but thats one nice looking kit. All the decals are freakin awesome too.
yea he design the decals himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah View Post
The only problem I have with that is there are a little too many words on it (like on the swords). Other than that...
i really do think that same about the to much letters

but im really interested in how to i get that blue tone or at least the 00 blue tone if some one could help me.
Old 2009-01-26, 09:08   Link #10410
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
HG Exia Trans-am mode review
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 12:19   Link #10411
CrackerJack

Finding something productive to do while drunk is not a good idea.
Note: the flash makes the gunmetal look like gravel.
note2: gunmetal + gold+ top coat= old/aged/relic theme

After looking at this for hours whatever method I used just made it look old and aged. Which can be a good thing.

CrackerJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 14:19   Link #10412
RAVNEN

I need some help.I'm interested in Gundam Wing Endless Walz model kit series,so i want to see any review about it.So far I've no luck finding it.

A link to website would help me alot,so i can carefully made my decision on buying those kit.
Old 2009-01-26, 14:22   Link #10413
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
I need some help.I'm interested in Gundam Wing Endless Walz model kit series,so i want to see any review about it.So far I've no luck finding it.

A link to website would help me alot,so i can carefully made my decision on buying those kit.
i got deathscythe hell custon from EW also heavyarms from amazon.com and i like them both nice done.
Old 2009-01-26, 14:33   Link #10414
RAVNEN

Quote:
i got deathscythe hell custon from EW also heavyarms from amazon.com and i like them both nice done.
No problem with those kit?I've only seen the Deathscythe hell.It look good to me. Can the kit turn into GWing tv series version,i mean the old version?
Old 2009-01-26, 14:41   Link #10415
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
No problem with those kit?I've only seen the Deathscythe hell.It look good to me. Can the kit turn into GWing tv series version,i mean the old version?
whit mine i had no problem mine are 1/100 im actually planing or ordering the 1/144 GNX and the 1/144 GNXIII plus the 1/100 wing zero from amazon

here is the link for the 1/144 http://www.amazon.com/Gundam-Zero-Cu...2998905&sr=8-3

and for the 1/100 http://www.amazon.com/Gundam-EW-04-H...ef=pd_sim_t_20

there are some cool offers that makes them cheaper XD
Old 2009-01-26, 17:08   Link #10416
vektar

Quote:
but im really interested in how to i get that blue tone or at least the 00 blue tone if some one could help me.
Not sure if this will help much but i the blue i find that best matches Gundam Blue is Brilliant Blue by Tamiya, to me its the best match without having to make your own for an air brush.

and this is a good vid on how this guy does his blue with an airbrush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SDup...eature=related

Quote:

A link to website would help me alot,so i can carefully make my decision on buying those kit.
Ive had all but Wing 0 at one point and they are nice looking easy to assemble kits for being older ones. They all seem to be pretty sturdy and well built some of hte finer details need to be painted in or it will look kinda blah. and they have huge seam lines all the way up the middle of the legs.

as for making them into tv versions its pretty easy to do with the right paint with heavey arms and sandrock wing, wont work at all maybe nataku but i cant say for sure how well it will look. Im sure at one point Bclub sold the modification parts to convert the endless waltz gundams to the tv show versions. I dont think youll be able to find them anymore though.
Old 2009-01-26, 17:20   Link #10417
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by vektar View Post
Not sure if this will help much but i the blue i find that best matches Gundam Blue is Brilliant Blue by Tamiya, to me its the best match without having to make your own for an air brush.

and this is a good vid on how this guy does his blue with an airbrush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SDup...eature=related

Ive had all but Wing 0 at one point and they are nice looking easy to assemble kits for being older ones. They all seem to be pretty sturdy and well built some of hte finer details need to be painted in or it will look kinda blah. and they have huge seam lines all the way up the middle of the legs.

as for making them into tv versions its pretty easy to do with the right paint with heavey arms and sandrock wing, wont work at all maybe nataku but i cant say for sure how well it will look. Im sure at one point Bclub sold the modification parts to convert the endless waltz gundams to the tv show versions. I dont think youll be able to find them anymore though.

hey thx a lot for the help
Old 2009-01-26, 18:17   Link #10418
vektar

no prob im here to do what i can for who i can, i have a good 10 plus years worth of gunpla experience but im lazy
Old 2009-01-26, 18:47   Link #10419
Nerroth
NePoi!

Has a custom of the Nadleeh Akwos been done for Hobby Japan already?
Old 2009-01-26, 20:10   Link #10420
Balder8472
I have a License

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
Has a custom of the Nadleeh Akwos been done for Hobby Japan already?
yeah it was a while ago the SGforums has it in their Gundam00 model kits part2 thread
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy