AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-02, 06:34   Link #1981
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has she EVER kicked ass in her civilian hairstyle?
Old 2008-07-02, 06:36   Link #1982
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but has she EVER kicked ass in her civilian hairstyle?
How about in the beginning of this season? (Kicking the black king and piloting the Guren while in her civilian hairstyle... Can't recall from season 1 though; was awhile since I watched it).
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 06:38   Link #1983
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
How about in the beginning of this season? (Kicking the black king and piloting the Guren while in her civilian hairstyle... Can't recall from season 1 though; was awhile since I watched it).
That must have been a sight. I knew it had to exist, but guess that was the only time.
Old 2008-07-02, 06:53   Link #1984
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Quote:
That must have been a sight. I knew it had to exist, but guess that was the only time.
Oh no, you guys are forgetting something. She went ninja on that bee and that champagne cork in her Stadtfeld hairstyle.
Old 2008-07-02, 06:54   Link #1985
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Hmm, maybe, maybe not. She spent more of season 1 in that hairstyle than this one, so...

As a sidenote: On the subject of Kallen returning to Lelouch's side: it's possible that it won't happen until the end of the show as I see it - if the story ends with him returning to Ashford, there's wher eI can see them reunite if the worst case comes to be: that they don't reunite until the end...
Old 2008-07-02, 06:57   Link #1986
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

If the Kallen-as-Nunnally's-guard scenario becomes true...

Nunnally: Kallen, what do you think of onichan?
Kallen:...
Nunnally (smiles): Don't be shy. When I see him, I'll tell him that I want you and only you to become my onesan.
Kallen:.... (blushes)
Old 2008-07-02, 06:59   Link #1987
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
As a sidenote: On the subject of Kallen returning to Lelouch's side: it's possible that it won't happen until the end of the show as I see it - if the story ends with him returning to Ashford, there's wher eI can see them reunite if the worst case comes to be: that they don't reunite until the end...
It's that possibility that I'm doubting.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 07:00   Link #1988
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose
Oh no, you guys are forgetting something. She went ninja on that bee and that champagne cork in her Stadtfeld hairstyle.
Oh, there's that too
She killed that bee with only her nails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose
Nunnally: Kallen, what do you think of onichan?
Kallen:...
Nunnally (smiles): Don't be shy. When I see him, I'll tell him that I want you and only you to become my onesan.
Kallen:.... (blushes)

Not an entirely impossible scenario, I guess...
Old 2008-07-02, 07:01   Link #1989
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
not the end of the show
but later in the show (ep 18 and on) is likely
Old 2008-07-02, 07:04   Link #1990
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan
It's that possibility that I'm doubting.
Hmm, why if I may ask? Because Zero/Lelouch is going to need his protector/Q-1 with the upcoming Britannian invasion, a possibly later invasion of his own of the Britannian mainland (or even because of the upcoming other troubles)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness
not the end of the show
but later in the show (ep 18 and on) is likely
Hmm, if they want to go for parallells, episode 17 or 19 may be the most likely.
Old 2008-07-02, 07:06   Link #1991
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Having Kallen's rescue parallel Toudou's could work.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 07:13   Link #1992
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Having Kallen's rescue parallel Toudou's could work.
Yes, that or her returning to his side after being captured on the island would work as well (which is why I mentioned episode 19).
Old 2008-07-02, 07:45   Link #1993
revolutionary01

my very cool and intresting theory well in my opinion atleast

Okay I have this theory is probably never going to happen but hey you never know here it goes, oh and i am also new to this web srry if there is something wrong with this while it is replying(this doesn't matter but remember we never seen kallan father well at least never met him he is a noble and head of the family so that means kallen is of noble birth and that and her father some how influenced the emperor's decision to keep kallen?) here is the my theory:
Okay the emperor takes in interest in Kallen because of her piloting skills,
he erased her memory of the black knights and her being half eleven/Japanese and being a rebel.And places false that she was a britannian student and also in the army and hates zero . Then to test her skills she will battle the knights of the round (remember she is on there level and the ace of elevens and the emperor already knows this) He see's that she is worthy and she will be good use to the knights and will become one.
okay this just me:
that would be awesome just think Lelouch will be in indecision what to do and how to get her memories back.....?

this is a little twist in m theory this is for all the paring fans especial karenXLelouch
well it still hasn't been determined that lelouch or karen have feelings for one another YET but i think they keep telling in little way that the like each other than friends/comrades
here is the theory:
Lelouch will not know what do to but then he decides he will rescue kallen since he cannot fight against her or maybe he will anyway he wants to get her back. somehow C.C and lelouch gets in physical contact with kallen and Lelouch it ignites kallens memories to come back by kissing her. And since Kallan was under geass and then geass contact with lelouch some how kallen develops a geass power of her own.!!!awesome but i probably won't happen i mean the geass part
revolutionary01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 07:46   Link #1994
revolutionary01

my very cool and intresting theory well in my opinion atleast

Okay I have this theory is probably never going to happen but hey you never know here it goes, oh and i am also new to this web srry if there is something wrong with this while it is replying(this doesn't matter but remember we never seen kallan father well at least never met him he is a noble and head of the family so that means kallen is of noble birth and that and her father some how influenced the emperor's decision to keep kallen?) here is the my theory:
Okay the emperor takes in interest in Kallen because of her piloting skills,
he erased her memory of the black knights and her being half eleven/Japanese and being a rebel.And places false that she was a britannian student and also in the army and hates zero . Then to test her skills she will battle the knights of the round (remember she is on there level and the ace of elevens and the emperor already knows this) He see's that she is worthy and she will be good use to the knights and will become one.
okay this just me:
that would be awesome just think Lelouch will be in indecision what to do and how to get her memories back.....?

this is a little twist in m theory this is for all the paring fans especial karenXLelouch
well it still hasn't been determined that lelouch or karen have feelings for one another YET but i think they keep telling in little way that the like each other than friends/comrades
here is the theory:
Lelouch will not know what do to but then he decides he will rescue kallen since he cannot fight against her or maybe he will anyway he wants to get her back. somehow C.C and lelouch gets in physical contact with kallen and Lelouch it ignites kallens memories to come back by kissing her. And since Kallan was under geass and then geass contact with lelouch some how kallen develops a geass power of her own.!!!awesome but i probably won't happen i mean the geass part
revolutionary01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 07:50   Link #1995
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolutionary01 View Post
Okay I have this theory is probably never going to happen but hey you never know here it goes, oh and i am also new to this web srry if there is something wrong with this while it is replying
There's nothing wrong with posting a theory here - as long as it is related to Kallen of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolutionary01 View Post
Actually, since it seems like Kallen will come under Nunnally's care, the chance of her being mindaltered by the emperor has drastically deceased - though I suppose it still isn't impossible, but we'll see. It would complicate matters in many ways anyway.
Old 2008-07-02, 08:27   Link #1996
Stretch5920

Nunnally just saved Kallen from any sort of torture or mindwipes. It's not gonna happen.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 08:33   Link #1997
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

almost tl;dr. but i rode it though. Interesting theory, but. Eh. C.C. kissing Kallen? Not going to work. first off, if my theory is right too, then C.C. should have kissed her before the kidnapping. And C.C. would mind if she has to kiss a girl. More if she sees her as a rival.
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 08:35   Link #1998
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
Nunnally just saved Kallen from any sort of torture or mindwipes. It's not gonna happen.
The scenario shouldn't be completely ruled out IMO - because who knows what may happen in the future? But for now Nunnally has for sure saved Kallen from any of the worst fates that could happen to her.
Old 2008-07-02, 08:44   Link #1999
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
The scenario shouldn't be completely ruled out IMO - because who knows what may happen in the future? But for now Nunnally has for sure saved Kallen from any of the worst fates that could happen to her.
There's a fate worse than her being minwiped and going up against Lulu and all her old friends in the Order?
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 08:45   Link #2000
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
There's a fate worse than her being minwiped and going up against Lulu and all her old friends in the Order?
No, but that's also what I meant: any of the worse possible fates for her(mindwiped, tortured or even executed) was something Nunnally's intervention seems to have saved her from.