AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-04-25, 07:24   Link #29981
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Nothing, just felt like it. Liking a character doesn't always has to be reasonable isn't it
Old 2012-04-25, 07:33   Link #29982
Eratas123

I wonder what event would cause evrything to spiral down.
Old 2012-04-25, 07:35   Link #29983
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Another info chip-in(Especially for Box):

So I've been going about a certain "Carnage" unit being the boss unit during the eventual attack on the Academy.
This video will give you a pretty clear image of what the Praxidike's assault unit is capable of when it goes up against ISes. (Replace the Turn X and the Strike with their IS equivalent if you may)

Strike and Turn X!? I was nerdgasming all over.
Old 2012-04-25, 07:36   Link #29984
demino_hellsin
That one guy

everyone learning how to make IS cores?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 07:38   Link #29985
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Strike and Turn X!? I was nerdgasming all over.
How would the Carnage fair as an anti-IS assault unit? Given it's destructive power, I wanted to push things a wee bit further by giving the Athena's version a shorter cooldown for its weapons... You did see how that one uber-laser attack kicked up walls of fire around it.
Old 2012-04-25, 07:41   Link #29986
Eratas123

Maybe, but Tabane would probably find some way to fix that.
Old 2012-04-25, 07:41   Link #29987
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
How would the Carnage fair as an anti-IS assault unit? Given it's destructive power, I wanted to push things a wee bit further by giving the Athena's version a shorter cooldown for its weapons... You did see how that one uber-laser attack kicked up walls of fire around it.
You know as I was watching, it didn't look like much of an Anti-IS but instead something more suited to fight a large army.

Ofcourse a single IS would probably have a hard time with it--depending on the IS and pilot, ofcourse.

It looks to have more firepower but less mobility than the Silverio Gospel, at least that's what I see.
Old 2012-04-25, 07:43   Link #29988
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Would an IS look weird if it fights like bruce lee?
Old 2012-04-25, 07:48   Link #29989
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
You know as I was watching, it didn't look like much of an Anti-IS but instead something more suited to fight a large army.

Ofcourse a single IS would probably have a hard time with it--depending on the IS and pilot, ofcourse.

It looks to have more firepower but less mobility than the Silverio Gospel, at least that's what I see.
Sounds about right. Given how the Gospel KO'd Ichika with a single charged shot, the Carnage's charged shot would... yeah...

(Not to mention he's piloting a Gen 3.5 IS.)
Old 2012-04-25, 07:48   Link #29990
Eratas123

Yes. IS limbs aren't made for kung fu
Old 2012-04-25, 07:53   Link #29991
demino_hellsin
That one guy

But... it would be hilariously awesome! What's more it's the standard girl pilot! gahahaha
Old 2012-04-25, 07:57   Link #29992
Eratas123

I'm guess ing shields wouldn't be damaged all that much.

Side note - Wonder how many bad reviews I'll get when my character gets pissy and yells at an Archbishop because she wants to remain neutral to avoid provoking PT even if she might be able to solve the problem if she spoke out.
Old 2012-04-25, 08:01   Link #29993
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Considering said IS' main weapon is its own shield, then that isn't really much of a problem

Well is there really a point in screaming at the archbishop? also are you really referencing religion so seriously?
Old 2012-04-25, 08:07   Link #29994
Eratas123

But how would the limbs do enough damage for it to dent the shield?

Think of the Archbishop from Index. Wouldn't you yell at her at some point if she shows she had that much power but remains neutral since she doesn't want to break the status quo? Yelling at her is pointless, but he's honestly had enough at that point.
Old 2012-04-25, 08:12   Link #29995
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Her shield is denser than yours

Well I guess that's bound to happen... not much affect on you then. So long as you acknowledge that its all a work of fiction and by no means reflects your religious views and such

Though seriously, you're safe.
Old 2012-04-25, 08:20   Link #29996
Eratas123

Is that an innuendo? Alright, here's one:Is that Yukihira in your pocket, or are you just happy to see her?

Side note - Can never be too careful nowadays. Plenty of reviewers will find faults on the smallest things and use it to break apart a story. Of course, maybe him near physically threatening the AB isn't such a good idea.
Old 2012-04-25, 08:24   Link #29997
demino_hellsin
That one guy

And that is why the AB's security comes rushing in to smash the upstart down and keep him so while the AB gives a speech on how important the status quo is and how insignificant the worries of one such as the offender is compared to the big picture.

Like say if the AB did want to save 100 he'd be moving military forces that keep 1,000,000 safe in such a way that they are the ONLY deterrent to invaders. And if the AB's attacker wants to have those lives on his head then so be it but the AB won't have such a thing.
Old 2012-04-25, 08:32   Link #29998
Eratas123

That was the plan. Goes up to the AB, just about sticks a knife in her throat, then he finds about a a few dozen laster sights and spears aimed at him with the only thing stopping him from getting perforated being her putting her hand up in a "Don't shoot sign". Then she takes out her own 'Holy IS"

He's pissy because he thinks she's just being cowardly, but then she just says it's not her life at stake, but the followers if she intervenes. AS the AB, she's nearly untouchable, but her subjects and followers decidedly less so.
Old 2012-04-25, 08:39   Link #29999
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, Takatsuki DID use Tonfa with stripped down Uchigane (The armor skirt is removed completely), though still far from Kungfu I.S., it's still nimble enough to warrant a lampshade.

Similarly, Rito's [Panzer Igel] in TLR Stratos is more flexible without it's heavy armor packet. Compare to Virtue/Nadleeh dynamic of 00.
Old 2012-04-25, 08:41   Link #30000
Eratas123

What's japan's National dish?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest